News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I keep getting dreams of hell.

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor

Maybe horrible experiences are nothing more than opportunities to shake us up and get us questioning.  One way or another we are given enough triggers and opportunities ...either by our own hand or as witnesses to others....to get us questioning and get us moving at least one step in the right direction.

What direction?  Enlightment or whatever name one calls it these days.  A state where you recognise or suddenly open yourself to some altered state of existence and connect with the light that one is. 

Initially it's orgasms.  And let's face it this day and age we have all experienced multiple versions directly ....indirectly...at every turn of the possibolity spectrum.  So we can for sure say that every adult on this planet is at the first chakra stage! 

And on up it goes...each centre with its own endless variety of possible expressions for us to get to know and understand.

Do not ask me why it's important.  I am here so I am as lost as some...less than others ....and more than others ....all in one day.  Sometimes I see sense, make sense....other times I am solid lost in vindictive humanity.

Thread Killer

Quote from: Stillwater on August 20, 2017, 20:42:36
I honestly don't think anyone here is qualified to answer a question like that.

I would be very suspicious of any answer you received to such a question.
As a self appointed expert it is incumbent upon me to stick my nose into other peoples problems. I believe in a bespoke universe, custom tailored to our individual needs and not an off the rack universe where one clumsy answer has to be forced to fit all. Quit asking questions of others that only you can answer. But of course, this path is more challenging...
Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.

Nameless

"Do not ask me why it's important.  I am here so I am as lost as some...less than others ....and more than others ....all in one day.  Sometimes I see sense, make sense....other times I am solid lost in vindictive humanity." Me too Visitor so there's that out in the open.

Never thought I'd see a day when a topic beginning in hell would turn into a pretty dang good conversation, lol.

All I can honestly say is that my opinions, thoughts and feelings have fluctuated many times. At the moment I'm feeling we are just here to live however we choose to do it. On a physical level it don't even matter. On a spiritual or non-physical level perhaps we are nothing more than batteries meant to draw energy from our here and now and pass it on to the there and then.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Nameless on September 03, 2017, 18:39:27
On a spiritual or non-physical level perhaps we are nothing more than batteries meant to draw energy from our here and now and pass it on to the there and then.
I use to think this too. Like once we get to the afterlife and have had sex it neutralizes our energy polarity and then we either have to come back to recharge that battery or we continue waiting there in the astral/afterlife but we eventually will feel empty until we came back and recharge that battery. I'm not really qualified to answer this, but I think there has to be something that pushes us to come back here. Or maybe not, IDK. I know Tom Campbell says the physical is the best place to learn and grow spiritually.

Kzaal

To me the only reason why we come back here is to understand what feelings are, not just feelings in general. All the feelings, to understand each and every single one of them.
Moral Values, and happiness, love...
All this stuff is what is required to move to the next step.
We are humans but the only way we can evolve is to understand "What makes us human".
After that, well you already know the answer, we're spiritual beings having a human experience.
Why do we need to reincarnate? Maybe we're just spirits that didn't learn all these feelings.

I just like to think that by learning to understand all theses emotions I could be a better spiritual guide in the after life.
I don't think there would be a logical explication as to why we would keep reincarnating in the same life or just in general without any means to progress.

Live these emotions and learn from them.
Appreciate these small moments.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 20, 2017, 12:08:00
Not only do I get dreams of hell but I can often feel it's texture, it's very stuffy, and dense, and dark, with lots of sorrow and sadness. In the dream I either feel like I am going to hell because I deserve it or that I'm in hell. I know Tom Campbell said that we should look to our dreams to see how we are or something like that. I do know that a while back ago I got PTSD and I believed I deserved hell at that time. I went through an emotional breakdown that took it's toll on my soul. Even though I've healed a lot since then I feel like my emotional baggage is coming back to haunt me. I think my PTSD probably has caused my current recurring dreams of hell. I hope when I die I don't go to the bad lands. Thoughts?
Let's go back to your first post...

Basically, you think your life is hell... so it's reflected in your dreams.

MarsZM

Lol I opened the can of worms here look what I have done...  :-D Sorry guys!! Great discussion though... Great points by everybody
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

PlasmaAstralProjection

I'll reply later, as I am getting really sleepy now.

MarsZM

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on September 04, 2017, 00:03:34
I'll reply later, as I am getting really sleepy now.

Plasma one thing I would say to you is that you aren't going to go to the badlands. I really do believe it all boils down to what you think and believe is going to happen to you when you pass from this place. That seems to be the case with OBE's. I go where my thoughts are kinda at... Not all the time but... Where do you want to go when you die? Focus on that and remember that you are a god and go there.

I think it's where your thoughts are at. If I am not doing good emotionally I really don't have good OBE's / dreams. It's kind of like Nobody can send you to hell except yourself. And that means the key to get out is in your hands at all times.

That's how I have always felt about it.
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

desert-rat

I think the dreams are telling  you that you can make your life a living hell , or you can use some clearing methods to clear the repressed stuff in your subconscious and from past lives .  Just my wild thoughts . 

Yorae

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 20, 2017, 12:08:00
Not only do I get dreams of hell but I can often feel it's texture, it's very stuffy, and dense, and dark, with lots of sorrow and sadness. In the dream I either feel like I am going to hell because I deserve it or that I'm in hell. I know Tom Campbell said that we should look to our dreams to see how we are or something like that. I do know that a while back ago I got PTSD and I believed I deserved hell at that time. I went through an emotional breakdown that took it's toll on my soul. Even though I've healed a lot since then I feel like my emotional baggage is coming back to haunt me. I think my PTSD probably has caused my current recurring dreams of hell. I hope when I die I don't go to the bad lands. Thoughts?

Hello PlasmaAstralProjection and everyone, I was reading you guys posts and wanted to give my own opinion.

About your "issue" with the dreams from hell friend it seems normaly connected to your life problems, I can never say I know how you feel and how is this happening, also not like my opinion is "Universal Law" I could still be wrong :) though I doubt from personal experiences with life's problems...

When I was younger I used to be deeply affected by life, family problems, outside problems, world problems... this all together instead turned itself into many repeated nightmares that happened with the years... I was really scared also because was so weird how a dream I had a year or two ago or even more years would come back and just like a recorded tape... and I thought I never thinked about this things in my life... but deeply inside I realised the feelings were there...

I also had "dreams" I saddly dont know yet today if was just dreams or a warning for things about to happen, but well I am not here to talk about me... but well people who usually feel things very strongly( very emotionally sensitive) tend to have this sort of dreams too.

Now about the case you explained it seems that your lifes worries are still with you even when you think part of them are gone or all, and everyone deals with problems different so there is not a "heal all method" but positive thinking and comming to terms with your problems does help a lot, sure you heard this a lot before though :), I dont know your problems but I am sure it is connected with what you having now.
Giving an example there was some traumatazing experiences in my life, and deep down I always thought low of myself... and this lead to nightmares somehow connected to it and they repeated themselfs too which was very disturbing... but when I started to come to terms with it years later those dreams also stopped comming up, sometimes I think of it as a curiosity but never came up again...

I seriously hope you get better from your nightmares friend, about mine if you curious its been many years since I had any nightmares of significance, the repeating ones stopped very long ago... maybe since I started to have another aproach to life and be more in peace with myself ( mind you I still have lots of stresses which probably right now are screwing up my astral attempts which I been asking help/opinions about lol) only thing I could tell is the episodes of paralysis and astral projection some of them have been really scary and like things crawling on me, touching in weird places etc but since I came to terms with my own fears about it it went down a lot, but when I started to really try to practise was super rare a "nightmare" episode and even when it happened I took it passively and got out of it fine, means I still got to deal with some fear in me though :)

I dont know if I helped anything but I wanted to leave my words, I also think your not going to "the badlands" even if you having this nightmares right now, looks like you are in the right track too in dealing with it and I am cheering it will all pass soon.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Kzaal on September 03, 2017, 20:31:46
Live these emotions and learn from them.
Appreciate these small moments.
Yeah that is the point where I have come to. I'm no Buddha, not yet at least.  :wink:

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on September 03, 2017, 20:43:16
Let's go back to your first post...

Basically, you think your life is hell... so it's reflected in your dreams.
Yes and no. I get ticks where I get really anger for a moment at someone in my head but then it goes away fast. It also depends on which medication I am taking. So even though my regular life feels pretty normal besides my health condition, I feel like at least subconsciously I am living in the past with the negative emotions that I gained during what seems to be a PTSD time in my past. Let's put it this way, generally I am fine unless I feel bad, then all these negative beliefs and emotions come to the surface. Such as in some of my dreams, hellish dreams. Thanks for chiming in Xanth.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: MarsZM on September 04, 2017, 01:44:51
Plasma one thing I would say to you is that you aren't going to go to the badlands. I really do believe it all boils down to what you think and believe is going to happen to you when you pass from this place. That seems to be the case with OBE's. I go where my thoughts are kinda at... Not all the time but... Where do you want to go when you die? Focus on that and remember that you are a god and go there.

I think it's where your thoughts are at. If I am not doing good emotionally I really don't have good OBE's / dreams. It's kind of like Nobody can send you to hell except yourself. And that means the key to get out is in your hands at all times.

That's how I have always felt about it.
I would say that intellectually and belief wise I think I should be in the middle realms or perhaps higher. But if I feel bad then that can trigger something in me that makes me think I deserve much worse.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: desert-rat on September 04, 2017, 11:29:56
I think the dreams are telling  you that you can make your life a living hell , or you can use some clearing methods to clear the repressed stuff in your subconscious and from past lives .  Just my wild thoughts . 
Yeah I've been working on visualizing light. I feel like if I could master that then I can master getting out of a bad situation in the afterlife. Like getting out of the badlands. IDK if that is the best method but it's one method that can work I think and from what I've read.  Thanks for chiming in Desert-Rat.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Yorae on September 04, 2017, 14:54:27
Hello PlasmaAstralProjection and everyone, I was reading you guys posts and wanted to give my own opinion.

About your "issue" with the dreams from hell friend it seems normaly connected to your life problems, I can never say I know how you feel and how is this happening, also not like my opinion is "Universal Law" I could still be wrong :) though I doubt from personal experiences with life's problems...

When I was younger I used to be deeply affected by life, family problems, outside problems, world problems... this all together instead turned itself into many repeated nightmares that happened with the years... I was really scared also because was so weird how a dream I had a year or two ago or even more years would come back and just like a recorded tape... and I thought I never thinked about this things in my life... but deeply inside I realised the feelings were there...

I also had "dreams" I saddly dont know yet today if was just dreams or a warning for things about to happen, but well I am not here to talk about me... but well people who usually feel things very strongly( very emotionally sensitive) tend to have this sort of dreams too.

Now about the case you explained it seems that your lifes worries are still with you even when you think part of them are gone or all, and everyone deals with problems different so there is not a "heal all method" but positive thinking and comming to terms with your problems does help a lot, sure you heard this a lot before though :), I dont know your problems but I am sure it is connected with what you having now.
Giving an example there was some traumatazing experiences in my life, and deep down I always thought low of myself... and this lead to nightmares somehow connected to it and they repeated themselfs too which was very disturbing... but when I started to come to terms with it years later those dreams also stopped comming up, sometimes I think of it as a curiosity but never came up again...

I seriously hope you get better from your nightmares friend, about mine if you curious its been many years since I had any nightmares of significance, the repeating ones stopped very long ago... maybe since I started to have another aproach to life and be more in peace with myself ( mind you I still have lots of stresses which probably right now are screwing up my astral attempts which I been asking help/opinions about lol) only thing I could tell is the episodes of paralysis and astral projection some of them have been really scary and like things crawling on me, touching in weird places etc but since I came to terms with my own fears about it it went down a lot, but when I started to really try to practise was super rare a "nightmare" episode and even when it happened I took it passively and got out of it fine, means I still got to deal with some fear in me though :)

I dont know if I helped anything but I wanted to leave my words, I also think your not going to "the badlands" even if you having this nightmares right now, looks like you are in the right track too in dealing with it and I am cheering it will all pass soon.

Thanks definitely appreciate it. And I'm glad you got over your nightmares. Can't wait to see what's on the other side for me. If I end up in a bad place. I'll use positive thinking to help get myself out. In the meantime I really need to work on my subconscious beliefs I think another with visualization. Thanks for chiming in Yorae.

desert-rat

The methods are form a book .  If I find the book I will post the isbn # if it has one .  Bascly it uses deep breathing , yoga and visualatation .   Written by JohnRuskin , or close th that .

p.s.   Many years  ago a lady that has passed on had a new age book store and a talk show on a local radio station in Phoenix .  The author was on the show and at the store for a book sigeing . I got to meet him breefly .
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=0-9629295-0-6&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A0-9629295-0-6

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: desert-rat on September 05, 2017, 09:28:02
The methods are form a book .  If I find the book I will post the isbn # if it has one .  Bascly it uses deep breathing , yoga and visualatation .   Written by JohnRuskin , or close th that .

p.s.   Many years  ago a lady that has passed on had a new age book store and a talk show on a local radio station in Phoenix .  The author was on the show and at the store for a book sigeing . I got to meet him breefly .
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=0-9629295-0-6&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A0-9629295-0-6
I checked this book out at the library, thanks.  :-)

desert-rat

Hear is the basic idea .  We all create our reality for good , for bad , consciously , unconsciously .   Our repressed unconscious stuff creates all the  problems in our lives .   The   method in the book is one method , there are others like guided medation to clear past life stuff .