News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I know who killed JFK

Previous topic - Next topic

Arn de Gothia

Yeah it was the driver, you can clearly see it in the footage. Check it out

Stillwater

lol

I think it might help if you elaborate for us- what about the video (perhaps you can post a link for us :wink:) tells you it was the driver?

Thanks
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Sadd-e Eskandar

I think there are a lot more important issues than "who killed JFK" heh.

Kazbadan

I love you!

interception

Quote from: Kazbadan on August 14, 2006, 17:59:30
I killed him.

I don't even need to "switch" on my "Considerable Psychic Powers ~ TM" to know that THAT is a blatant untruth sir!

Anyway, everybody knows an Illuminati assassin did it.  :-P

Arn de Gothia

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/index1.htm

here it is. scroll down a bit and you will come across a tiny flashmovie of the assassination that's running in a loop, check out that bold driver.

no_leaf_clover

Regardless of who fired the shot, the Zapruder film shows it came from the front. His head jars as if he's just been shot in the face. It's a very intuitive thing to see, something you wouldn't even think twice about until someone tells you it actually came from behind, and that's when all the b.s. and doublethink comes into play.  Just watch the video and see where you think the shot has come from.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Stillwater

Maybe it was the driver, lol, but I believe they can generally tell the approximate distance a shot travelled, and there would be a marked difference between one from 200 yards away, and one actually originating in the car. I am afraid that video is slightly garbled and a bit hard to read- trying to interpret the figures is like trying to follow a baseball game from outside the arena.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

BadCookie

The Eluminati killed him  :cry: dam Reptilens :x
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

WalkerInTheWoods

Does it really matter who killed him at this point? Does it change anything? We have more important questions to answer, like is Elvis alive?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Noli

I think Cookie Monster did it.
Marinize Legaluana!

Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals.

Vilkate

~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.