News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I met The KING

Previous topic - Next topic

darthvader

i astral project

but today i met The King

HE is the king
The King is god
there is one god
God is King

he is amazing
HE is the KING

PlasmaAstralProjection

What are we suppose to do with that piece of information? It has little to no context.

Bluefirephoenix

Plasma, take another look and you will be amazed. He found all the content in the entire universe.

Well done. Welcome home. :-D

It gets better

Stillwater

I am enjoying this little topic so far.

I would have to side with Plasma, in stating that this near-Haiku-length verse probably deserves a bit more context in order to be a meaningful form of communication here (and I don't expect we are going to get any more, that is just how these things go).

But I do have to say I appreciate the oceanic gulf between the two above responses and perspectives.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Volgerle

Many have met him in the astral. However, it could also have been an impersonator soul. There are many.

:|

Stillwater

Fixed the image link for ya Volg- it was one of those that don't allow cross-linking. This topic continues to get better.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 06, 2015, 01:47:09
What are we suppose to do with that piece of information? It has little to no context.
What do we do?  We move it to the Astral Chat because it's a meaningless post...

desert-rat

As this is this person's first post , we have no idea of the mind set of this person .  Did this person go out of body and meet God ?  This forum does have at least one other post where some one did meet God while out of body and post what they saw/felt.  Darth Vader , do post more on the King . 

darthvader

I feel like I may be losing my mind. I saw a man on top a golden pyramid. He smiled when I said who are you and replied "the king" took a set atop the plataeu. He was so cool awesomeness just eminated from his bieng. But first I saw the man in The hat.

darthvader

I really want to talk to someone . the man in the hat is so wacky it can't be true he looks like something from nightmare before Christmas mixed with the mad hatter .someone please help we need to find a way to save the world. Also bearded men have been chilling with me. Should j grow a beard they tell me it help one hear. I've seen so much to hear is something else. I'd say I'm crazy but these "ghosts" show love and give great advice. I suspose if I'm not suffering I can't be crazy. I need to talk

darthvader

I have seen terrifying placrs. Strange worlds. Ghost hang out with me in staging and pull me out when I need. I use nitrous oxide to take off it doesn't take much. My body temp always goes way up and I feel cold. I stumbled apoun this last summer and have been chilling in the ether since.
Ghosts like music and dancing And dislike mean people. Has anyone had a astral battle like a spirt projected harmfuly apoun me I've had 2 show no fear nothing can hurt us We are hear on earth not as a test but as a mold. Of what our soul is to become. We need to work together to save the world. Who will help me. The universe is a churning machine constantly in motion.

darthvader

Also guys he is not god
He is the king!
He was pretty specific about that and don't like it when you use his name in vain

desert-rat

I am not sure who, or what  you are seeing . One just can not trust any experence while using drugs .  Drugs can put one   in to an altered state , but its hard to trust what you see .  I advise any one using any kind of drug to know what they are doing , drugs can hurt or kill you . 

darthvader

So am I crazy?
I would be OK with that I suspose all of the best people are crazy.

Stillwater

Quote from: darthvader on March 06, 2015, 00:14:42

but today i met The King

HE is the king
The King is god
there is one god
God is King

he is amazing
HE is the KING

QuoteAlso guys he is not god
He is the king!

darthvader

I would have to say I know what I'm doing. If you google a guy named osho he was a astral traveler and used "help". Honestly I think if you are not using drugs you are just imagining it all. Check it out there is a company isi who used big round o s on the I they are a spin off of their osho cult from the 60s they have a whole factory. Isn't it a bit suspicion the dental society is flouriding the nation when they are the main ones with access to this " help.  the writing is on the walls buddy

darthvader

Did I just open up a dentist astral conpsiracy? I don't know but I know I'm getting new tooth paste

desert-rat

I am not saying that you are crazy . I am saying that any exp. while using drugs is hard to trust .  I advise people on drugs because I dont need the karma from a 14 y.o. that reads a forum thread , sees one person doing some thing and thinks that it is cool , then dies from an over dose .

darthvader

Understood I will keep my secret. Seriously denstist are messed up tho

desert-rat

One would hope the denstist would know how to use the nitrous . 

AJDIN