News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I need to talk.My astral lover of 12 years,,,

Previous topic - Next topic

eeb

Hey Marilyn,
First of all, I'm not an experienced astral traveler. However I want to reply, because your story quite touched me.

If you want to talk to your astral lover, and you are able to sense him when he's nearby? You can try yourself to astrally project and make contact. There is plenty of information on this website and forum how to achieve it.

Also there are ways to become lucid during dreaming. You may want to give it a try, see if you can work things out that way. With lucid dreaming you can be in control of the dream experience.

Hope this is something,

Sincerely,
Ebele
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

goingslow

You sound obsessed..

He's married and if he wanted to be with you he would be with you.  

NO offense but i think  you need to get over it.  

goingslow

Let me clarify..

Anyone telling you to try to work it out with him and that he loves you etc is doing you a disservice.

Even if you were astrally projecting and saw him it would be because you're so fond of him.  YOu keep saying its him thats persuing you and you implied he didn't do it in the physical because of his wife and kids.  Ever think its wishful thinking or maybe a part of yourself you're sensing that wants to believe that.

I could see if he was doing this in the physical, but this man exists.  12 years is too long to wish for a person you see everyday to love you,nevermidn someone you just sense.   I doubt this will change your mind and you might live forever thinking he loves you and is somehow astrally projecting all the time to be next to you.. but its not likely.

again these psychics told you what you wanted to hear anyone doing the same here is really doing you a disservice.. if he was someone y ou lost and you feel he's next to you fine.  but you're putting your love live on hold for him.. its absurd

A_Strong_Bond

Going slow

You obviously have never experienced something this POWERFUL or
you would understand how I feel.

I havetried and tried to get over it.

Many many times.

And this is the FIRST time that I have talked about it in two years!

And Im obssesed I guess so is HE for it is HIM that keeps coming
to ME!

You dont know what it is like to be visited on the astral plane
from someone for 12 years.
You have NO idea the emotional attachment.
You just cant understand.

Have a great day

Marilyn

A_Strong_Bond

Goingslow!

You have NO idea what you are talking about!

None!

You have NEVER,ever experienced this on the astral plane
and lucid dream world with someone!
Thats obvious.

I dont THINK that we are connected and that he visits me
I KNOW and I could not care less if you believe it or not!.

I got a letter from him two years ago!.
There is so much more but Im not going to go into the whole
story here!

I was just looking for advice,or someone to hear me as this IS
an ASTRAL forum is it not?

Also,I did not tell those psychics ANYTHING at all!
Not even a hint!
But that is ALWAYS the first thing that THEY see!

I have some abilities myself.
I KNOW what is happening.
And I am not delusional or obsessed and I do not
hallucinate!

You dont believe it thats cool with me!

Your entitled to your opinion (even if your way off) but
be nice.
Dont respond nasty to me .
I,ll just ignore you.

Also,,

If you are such a non believer WHY are you here?

A_Strong_Bond

Also,,Goingslow,,I NEVER ever said the word LOVE in my post!

Im not pining away my life for this!

But again you are so wrong.

There are too many times where we both KNOW that we are close!.

For instance,he lives on the other side of the city.
A few months ago I sensed him so STRONG as if he was in my
driveway!

Guess what???

Two days later his best freind calls me up and told me
that he was with him only ONE block away from me at a
auto-shop!!!
That was the day I felt him VERY strongly!

Guess its not all in my head eh?

He(my astral freind) has also known when *I* was near HIM!
But Im not going to post it all here!  LOL

You dont believe me and that its all in my
head thats cool with me.

I know otherwise.

Have a beautiful day![:)]
Marilyn

Hephaestus

If you ask me this guy is a perv and is intruding and influencing your emotional responses and no doubt imposing suggestions to you which you likely dont realise you're following through on.

goingslow

I believe in AStral projection and bonds.  But very simply.. if he's taking all this time to project to you why isn't he contacting you in the physical?

I know in the astral thought takes form.. if youre thinking of him it creates a connection.  

Lets say he does have thsi bond with you and he's projecting to be with you.  What kind of guy would do this?  He wants to have his cake and eat it too.. dont you deserve for the guy to step up and decide to be with you.  Why can he have his wife in the physical and you in the astral?  That right there should tell you thats someone you dont want a connection with.

A_Strong_Bond

Thank you Eeb  for an understanding ear.

And Hephaestus(whew,spelling!) lol I hear what you are saying
because I have been told that by others.
But seeing as how I have such a strong will and I AM a very
stong person this is why it amazes me that this has gone on
so long with ME.
The I-Ching said that he send me subtle commands and that sometimes
people CAN slip past their guides.
I shielded myself for a while and it worked for about a month.
Then it came back.

To Goingslowly,well SOME men(and women) do want their cake
and eat it to! Yes.
He also likes his home and *security*
Some people see him as selfish and one psychic(whow knows him
personally) says that he is into power and uses it wrongly.

My astral pal doe a lot of philanthropic deeds,is calm,understanding
and forgiving yet he has this crafty side.

He is a master astral projection and telepathic communication.
He follows Edgar Cayce,s teachings for deep trances and is
accurate 99% of the time.

Anyway,Hephaestus,you have a point and 12 years is really not
THAT long.
We eat ,work got to sleep and mere MONTHS pass by.

Thank you for your responses.

Marilyn

Psypunk

Call me old fashion but any man that is married with a handicap daughter, yet spends that much time, mind and spirit on another woman is scum.  Drop and forget him like used TP.  
That's just my opinion.

yoki_h

Most of what I would say has been said .
But I do  know from personal experience that  pining after a unavailable lover can be very unsatisfactory  .What I have learnt from this experience is to stand  on my own two feet , no  one  can  be fulfilled  by an other .I've grown stronger although  occasionally I start obsessing all over again , this I recognise and put a stop to .One method I use is cord cutting , feel for and cut these astral ties ,my favourite appliances astral of course is a chain saw .

A_Strong_Bond

Hi Yoki

How do you cut the cords?

A little more about me,,,,You see when I met this man 12 years ago
I was doing tarot for a living and I was very good at dreams.
My abilities were at the top so I was much more adept at LUCID DREAMING
etc,,.
I was actually doing it for a living and I hooked up with some very
wonderful psychics who helped me.But,,
I quit all that because of the INTENSITY of the connection with this man.
The  first two years had me in tears many times.
He was everywhere with me.Day and night and Like I said before
unless someone has been though this they cannot *imagine* how STRONG and POWERFUL this is.
It is much more powerful than just the physical realm.
Soooooooo,I got out of all of it so I would be LESS receptive.

So,,Its not AS intense as it use to be but it is still there and
from time to time (like last Saturday night) he visited me again.
The whole day I had that close feeling of him and the subtle blue aura that accompanies these visits.

Im still a very intuitive person.I always have been but I have not
kept up on my lucid dreaming.
So If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Im open.

Also,Like I said before,I am not delusional or self-absorbed and
I have always been a very GROUNDED person.My brain rules me more than emotion and everyone who kows me knows that.
But again,this is powerful stuff.

Any suggestions as to how to *finally* overcome this would be
much appreciated.

Have a great day!
Marilyn

yoki_h

You have heard the saying the ties that bind , that's  exactly what cords do  ,they consist of astral material and are attached from one person to the next .
Ever time you think of someone a very fine thread ,cord ,line is sent to the aforementioned person  ,more often than not these disintegrate as most thoughts are fleeting. But in the case of loved ones good friends and even enemies  these are reinforced and grow thicker with time . Any obsession with an other would also have this effect .
If you  have any sort of occult knowledge these can purposely be put in place and utilized in many ways., including thought transferral , healing ,locating a person and the transferral of energy ,both  the sending and taking of it
My suggestion to you would be to find the ones connecting your astral lover to yourself and cut. As you are intuitive this should pose no problem and can be done through  mediation or visualisation ,there may be some resistance  just keep it up maybe it will take a few sessions .
Good Luck Yoki

A_Strong_Bond

Thanks Yoki![:)]

Have a great day!

Marilyn

Jenadots

Dear Strong Bond,  Speaking as a Capricorn, seems you have run into a negative one.  He is manipulating his abilities and misusing them if he is visiting you sexually.  However, he obviously has your consent in that.  The bigger problem is the emotional rape issue and he is raping your emotions on some level.  You must find a way to cut all the cords mentally, emotionally, and astrally.  Get help from a strong psychic if you can find one.  You are in a kind of psychic bondage that does not leave you free to love someone else or be loved by someone else.  It is doubtful that he will ever leave his wife and may be engaging in several such relationships just for fun.  

He has obviously affected you deeply, but it appears not to be an enlightening relationship, but rather one that has tied you up for years.  

Obsession is not love, it is just painful.  Set yourself free from it. Unfortunately, that may take some time as you have been with it for so many years.  Difficult as it may be, you seem to be stuck in it and if you truly want to get on with life and be happy, or at least content, you have to tell him to go away whenever you sense he is approaching you astrally.  

Another word of advice, if you do approach him on the physical, expect that he will tell you he doesn't know what you are talking about.  Emotional vampires like him are very good at playing dumb when confronted.  Also, consider that you really don't have a relationship with this man.  He doesn't care about you as you care for him.  If he did, nothing would keep him from you.  Waste not one more minute of your precious life on feeding him energy.

Cleanse yourself of the experiences with him and then get some healing help from the healing forum.  

Listen to the voice of experience, my dear young woman, and stop hiding from real life, and real love, in this obsession.

A_Strong_Bond

Hello Jenadots.

Thanks for your post.

So you are a Capricorn.
You see *every* single capricorn that I have known all
have incredible *patience* AND an excellent memory.
They seem to hold on to the past and they can be sooooooooo
patient if in the end they will get what they want.

His best freind is also a capricorn and he has waited 10
years to get back with his wife.
Unfortunately it did not work out and he is now divorced.
She  has many emotional problems.
But the point is he set his sights on it happening for
a long long time and had the most unbelievable *persistance*!.

AS far as the capricorn,psychic that visits me he is he
same way.
Patient to a fault but very very cautious and careful to
the extreme.(That makes astral travel SAFE!)(For him)
This is something that one can easily deny!

Although he has never done that.
He has admitted to his freind and even ME all those
years ago that he has sent me *healing* energy and that
he is in my dreams.
He has made it no secret that he likee me a LOT as he put it.

FRom everything I read capricorns are the most STABLE
and FAITHFUL of the signs.
I looked up to him as a father figure when I was going there
for readings,etc and at the time I was alomost engaged so
I had no other thoughts of him other than a STRONG SUPPORTER
which I needed (and still do) in my life.

You see all those years ago his best freind told me(who
is also my freind) that his wife is dying.
That was long ago.
Apprently everyone in her family died in their early 50,s.
She would be 53 or 53 now,and I know that she is not well at all.

Perhaps this kept me hoping on a subconcious level?
Please ,I hope that does not sound mean.
I have NEVER contacted him because he IS married.
I dont need or deserve that kind of pain.
Also, I never wished for her death!
I am just telling you what some very good psychics seen in my
readings regarding him.

You are a capricorn.So capricorns on the NEGATIVE can be
controlling and self centered?

Twelve years is a LONG time to be doing this.
That must be the *patience* part of his capricorness.

Some days I am left feeling very angry.
I am saying to him in my thoughts *Either contact me or
leave me alone!*
I,ve had enough pain in my life!.
There are mornings that I wake up(after a contact) and even though
that close bond is there I feel used on some level.

Im glad that I found this forum.
Atleast here I can get some of this weight and burden
off my chest.

I cant tell folks who dont believe in this stuff(my  freinds)
or they will call the men in the white jackets! LOL
(If I dont end up there anyway!)[:(]

Thanks again for your post Jenadots.
Please dont hold back any more advice or suggestions
if you have more to say.
Post here on the forum or use the private e-mail option
here.

Have a wonderful day.
Marilyn[:)]

Jenadots

Dear Strong Bond:  Yes, capricorns are patient.  But, as with any group of people, there are negative ones.  In the negative, they can be some of the most manipulative people on earth.  

I thank you for your appreciation of the advice, but I think you missed the overall point - you are obsessed with him and are being emotionally and psychically raped.  It seems you have been waiting around for 12 years for his wife to die, hoping he will want you when he feels free enough.  Where on earth did you get that idea?  It is not true, not real no matter what his acquaintances may tell you or he, himself may tell you.  

He could have left his wife a thousand times in the past twelve years.  He has not.  Nor will he.  If you believe nothing else, believe that.    

This is not a relationship.  You are having a relationship all by yourself and it seems you are unwilling or unable to break the obsession.  

Get help and get out of this.  Give it up. It is not good for you and is interfering with your life.

When you get sick and tired of it all and realize that your life is slipping away into an obsessive quagmire, you will. You have already lost 12 years on it - years you can never have again.  Do not lose any more.  

I wish you well.

Jena

Anonymous

A Strong Bond, I would like to ask you this one question out of curiosity. Before I ask, I would also like to say that I think that sometimes even after someone is married they can find the person they were REALLY meant to be with. It's just something to consider, I'm not saying that this is the case. Now, for the question: Are you whole by yourself? Only when we learn to be whole by ourselves can we learn to be complete with another. Only two COMPLETE halves can make a whole. Similarly, is this man complete by himself? I have learned this lesson the hard way, as I had fallen in love early in life, and when it didn't work out, I didn't know what to do. But now I know.

Also, I know that sometimes (and again, I am NOT saying this is the case) negative entities, dead or alive, can use good images, get your hopes up, and then smack you down. Just something else to take into consideration. I realize twelve years is a very long time. Goingslow brought up a very good point- If this man is married, then what's he doing with you? He needs to make a decision, and you shouldn't have to put up with him having another person. it's very dangerous in a relationship, as you know. Does his wife know about this? What does she think?

Love is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe, and- no, I'm sorry. Love is THE most powerful force in the Universe. And therefore it is also the most dangerous. Do not mess with it or it will mess you up. Twelve years... That's a long time. Think of the consequences of what could happen...

Okay, what I am really trying to say here is, take these things into consideration, and remain balanced, so that, should something go terribly wrong, you will be prepared. No matter how good a situation may appear to be, remember Murphy's Law... You've been warned. [;)] Good luck and I hope things work out in your favor.

Anonymous

P.S. Please at least think of this man's wife. You wouldn't go out with someone who had a girlfriend because it would hurt that person so much. Similarly, let's say the two of you were married and he started seeing someone else. How would you feel?

PeacefulWarrior

Here are links to other discussions in the AstralPulse forums regarding this subject:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1431&SearchTerms=sex

(I don't have time to post the others right now, but just type in "astral sex" in the sites search engine (under the forums tab)

I think in situations like this it is difficult for others to have compassion sometimes because it is a touchy subject and obviously you are the only person who knows what's really going on. I do think that relationships, of any kind, with married people can only end in tragedy.

Also, welcome to the astralpulse.  I hope you like it here.

-Daniel
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

A_Strong_Bond

PeacefulWarrior,,,You dont have to tell me to think of his
wife.

Read my previous posts.

I have not contacted him all this time *BECAUSE* he *IS* married!.

And thank you for your post! [:)]

Have a good day!

Marilyn[8D]

A_Strong_Bond

Ooops!!

Sorry my last post was directed to ENDERWIGGEN not Peacfulwarrior.

Sorry about that peaceful.  [;)]

And thank you for the info peaceful!(links)

Marilyn

Robert Bruce

G'day!

I suggest you seek the services of a good practicing witch or magician to break this attachment.  If you don't know anyone like this, email Nita@astralpulse.com for advice and help.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Shannon

I understand where your coming from about your astral lover. I have had a astral lover for 17 years. I believe he was even with me when were children, but not sexualy. He told me his name, but when I acually met him he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. I have had sex with him astraly and on the physical plane as well. I love so much, there is such a deep connection between us, it
is more than friendship, it is a love like no other.  

anjiera

Hey Marilyn ... (sorry if I'mout of place for calling you that...) but, do you really, really love this guy? I thought it was a cute story...sorry I'm a sucker for love storys ;_; ::tear::

sorry I'll shut up now, -Angie