News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

One Step at a Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Ever have a facepalm moment? I had one the other day.

I'm pretty sure I've stated here and there how as a kid I never had the vibrations. Matter of fact I only joined here after experiencing them for the first time.

I had a sudden epiphany and realized I actually did indeed experience vibrations many times as a kid. But my mindset at the time pointed to something different. I remember being terrified of the 'thing' that visited me at night. I tried repeatedly explaining it to my mom and dad and grandma. I told them it felt like a cat was on the bed walking up and down beside my legs over and over again. It always freaked me out. I thought something was actually there and was the reason mom and dad often found me flying between them in their bed.

Then suddenly the other day it HIT me. It was the vibrations. OMG sometimes I just feel stupid, lol. That's one mystery solved.
:-o :-o :-o
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Haha, better later than never. Ah, the walking creature on the bed. I have these on occasions and they always freak me out. This is the only type of vibes that I actually make myself wake up. Not easy when I feel paralyzed, but I manage. Any other vibes don't scare me, but this one is so creepy, that I don't even want to imagine what is walking on my bed LOL. No wonder it frightened you as well, especially as a child.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

You too!!! Freak out is right!

Funny thing though. That happened rather often from age 8 but I never experienced any paralysis until about 12 and then only once up until I was grown. That 'cat' would scare the crap out of me but I was always fully awake or woke fully with no paralysis at all. Well like I said till about 12.

At 12 that was a horrible experience but there were no vibes/cat involved. That experience/encounter left visible marks and bruises. To this day I have 3 dots forming a triangle pattern on my arm. Took me years to put that together too.

I think my world just turned upside down. It's like I've always 'known' but till recently couldn't 'see'. But this helps explain why I was on a table with a bright light in my face... in hell. (insert nervous laugh here)

I don't know whether to be angry, baffled or euphoric.

Makes me wonder LB why the difference in the vibes and creepy vibes.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

I always just generally translated as hypnogogia the sensation of a small animal walking up and down my mattress or a being pushing on the bed, or the feeling of the sheets being slowly pulled down to my feet. It mystified or terrorized me as a child, and like you I ran crying to my parents who had no conception of what I was experiencing. By age 12, I had bought Monroe's first book, applied his technique and brought on full body vibrations: earthquake, atom-smashing vibrations which scared the hell out of me. But they in no way explained the 'cats and sheets'...many years later I have experienced vibrations so subtle that they felt like a 'warmth'...

So I never understood the connection. If I understand your point, the 'cat-walk', the bed sheets pulling away, are manifestations of the vibrations that are so subtle that they actually feel manifest 'outside' of the body and move up and down the bed in waves, but we interpret them incorrectly.

Thank you Nameless, I think you may have given me the insight to a question I have been bothered with for over 40 years!

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

My condolences Ev, oops, I meant congratulations. (rolling sheepish eyes)

Good Lord, you were reading Monroe at 12. I sunk into studying religion and later bought my first Psychology book. Trimmed a lot of old lady toes and washed a lot of dogs to get that book. Lol

Wow, do you guys see these comparisons?!!!

omcasey

Super fun reading this.

I just love it when something finally 'clicks'.

Nameless

Me too Casey.

Ev it didn't occur to me when I was playing with the vibrations back a couple years ago. But just like you and others have said they can be very hard and disruptive but also very soft. I tend to experience the softer warm feeling these days. But yes I am now thinking what appeared as scary attacks may also be a form of the vibrations.

I still think there is more to the vibrations than just an energy adjustment or prep for ap.

omcasey

Do tell, Nameless!, what more are you picking up on??

Nameless

Not sure but back before EIC closed I had started playing with the vibrations. I found I could pass them around my body, increase and decrease their strength and even hold 'it' in my hands. I also learned it is not wise to hold the vibrations in your head when they are strong. Talk about a headache! :-)

So the vibrations can be manipulated and we can take that anywhere.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on March 12, 2021, 00:00:44
You too!!! Freak out is right!
It used to scare the "bejeezus" out of me!  :-o
[/quote]
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on March 12, 2021, 00:08:46
I always just generally translated as hypnogogia the sensation of a small animal walking up and down my mattress or a being pushing on the bed, or the feeling of the sheets being slowly pulled down to my feet. It mystified or terrorized me as a child, and like you I ran crying to my parents who had no conception of what I was experiencing. By age 12, I had bought Monroe's first book, applied his technique and brought on full body vibrations: earthquake, atom-smashing vibrations which scared the hell out of me. But they in no way explained the 'cats and sheets'...many years later I have experienced vibrations so subtle that they felt like a 'warmth'...
When I was young there was no translating period. There was only terror and fear. I awoke after feeling my sheets being lifted, feet/legs either rising or being touched and yes the sense that some one or thing was climbing around in the bed. I never told anyone though, besides many years later, to you guys here on this Forum. When it happened, I would pull my sheets over my head and shiver in fear until I finally fell back to sleep again. I was very young when this first stated to happen. I was so scared to go to sleep at night.

Today I still have the same thing happening. But now I am much wiser and understand what is happening. I then allow it to do it's thing and go with the flow!  :-) The flow for some reason seems to be getting dragged out my bed by my ankles/legs down my hallway, to the dining room and out the dining room window. But I'm not kicking and screaming the whole way anymore!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on March 12, 2021, 20:53:01
Not sure but back before EIC closed I had started playing with the vibrations. I found I could pass them around my body, increase and decrease their strength and even hold 'it' in my hands. I also learned it is not wise to hold the vibrations in your head when they are strong. Talk about a headache! :-)

So the vibrations can be manipulated and we can take that anywhere.
That's the plus side to "experimentation". You learn so much about yourself. People could talk to me about vibrations until they are blue in the face. But nothing teaches you better than experiencing it yourself. You learn how to "manipulate" that "energy" as well. That's when the real fun begins. I like to close my eyes and pass the vibrations hand to hand and foot to foot, up and down. all over the place. Robert Bruce's NEW technique is fantastic and was instrumental in teaching me how to do that.!