News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I thought I was Jesus!!

Previous topic - Next topic

paul72

When I was younger (maybe 15/16) I had a feeling that I was special and possibly related to or actually was Jesus! I know this is rediculous and I don't even believe in the story of Jesus but the feeling was strong.
I also remember being on bus full of people and I had a strong feeling that I was real and everybody on the bus was fake or robots or something.

I'm not an egotistical person in fact quite shy so these feelings don't really fit my personality profile. Since reading about concepts of a single consciousness wanting to create reality but experienced through us individuals I wonder if these feelings I had are related.

Has anyone else felt this? I'm really not egotistical honest!!!
It's Just a Ride!

Xanth

Everyone wants to be someone special. 
That desire drives a lot of crazy people.

Did you know that most people on the planet were Cleopatra in a past life?  ;)

paul72

I wouldn't say it drives me crazy and the feeling went away as I got older. Is that really true about Cleo or are you teasing?
It's Just a Ride!

Xanth

Quote from: paul72 on May 29, 2017, 14:39:47
I wouldn't say it drives me crazy and the feeling went away as I got older. Is that really true about Cleo or are you teasing?
And it will go away as you grow older and more experienced.

And yes... and no. 
Cleopatra is probably one of the more dominant ideas fraud psychics use as a past life on people asking.
It's quite sad actually.

Although, in a sense, everyone HAS been Cleopatra.  :)  LoL

EscapeVelocity

Around the age of 15, I wondered if I was possibly the reincarnation of Jesus, the Second Coming. After all, nothing is mentioned of his earlier life in the Bible, so it kind of begs the question of when he might have realized his Divinity.

So why wouldn't that question occur to any young person?

Or possibly, was it that he never had reason to question his Divinity...he just was who he was.

So that pretty much answered it for me at the time.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

paul72

Xanth - Maybe were supposed to feel like that all the time but the rigours of physical existence drills it out of us until we are just another sheep. I think I would have made a good Cleo😉

Escape velocity - I thought I was the second coming too!!! I just didn't want to word it that way so I didn't seem weird. So glad it wasn't just me 

Thanks.

It's Just a Ride!

Xanth

Quote from: paul72 on May 31, 2017, 04:38:04
Xanth - Maybe were supposed to feel like that all the time but the rigours of physical existence drills it out of us until we are just another sheep. I think I would have made a good Cleo😉
ACTUALLY... the rigours of physical existence doesn't do that to you.  YOU do that to you.
YOU choose to be a sheep, because it's easier than treading your own path through life.

Everyone wants to be the Lion, until it comes time to do Lion-things.  ;)

paul72

Actually Xanth I agree with you only because I stopped being a sheep. The feelings grandiour went away but when I started making my own mind up about reality they didn't come back. My point is whether or not it would have been positive for me if the feelings hadn't gone away with adulthood.

A child still needs someone to plant the idea we create our own reality unless that child is lucky enough to channel Seth! I found this idea on my own by reading stuff not on a syllabus list.

To finish I never wanted to do Lion things, I just wanted to play and still do and do so at every possible moment.
It's Just a Ride!

PlasmaAstralProjection

There was a few times I felt like I was an incarnation of a very important biblical figure like King David from the bible. Now I realize there is no way to really know for sure right now. So I embrace my unique time here and now in this life. Life is too short to be fantasizing about stuff like that. I'd as well be fantasizing that I was once Cleopatra. LOL

Astral Potato

I have never really encountered this. I was named after Alexander the great, but that is about as close as I get.

I never really had any sort of delusions of grandeur, I think it was because of how powerful, glorious and superior I was when compared to everyone else.  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 01, 2017, 01:12:33
There was a few times I felt like I was an incarnation of a very important biblical figure like King David from the bible. Now I realize there is no way to really know for sure right now. So I embrace my unique time here and now in this life. Life is too short to be fantasizing about stuff like that. I'd as well be fantasizing that I was once Cleopatra. LOL
I always felt I was a god.

Funny when I found out... I WAS!  :)

paul72

I am god,
we are god,
he/she is god,
they are god.

god god god.
Kinda wish there was another word for god......maybe Kevin?
It's Just a Ride!

Volgerle

Quote from: paul72 on June 01, 2017, 09:06:08
I am god,
we are god,
he/she is god,
they are god.

god god god.
Kinda wish there was another word for god......maybe Kevin?

Just read that word backwards. Maybe it helps.  :-D

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on June 01, 2017, 08:10:01
I always felt I was a god.

Funny when I found out... I WAS!  :)
Good one. Some people have a real problem understanding this concept that we are God I've found.

paul72

Quote from: Volgerle on June 01, 2017, 15:18:20
Just read that word backwards. Maybe it helps.  :-D

Interesting! ''remember the day we realised we were dog?''
It's Just a Ride!

Xanth

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: paul72 on May 28, 2017, 14:47:34
When I was younger (maybe 15/16) I had a feeling that I was special and possibly related to or actually was Jesus! I know this is rediculous and I don't even believe in the story of Jesus but the feeling was strong.
I also remember being on bus full of people and I had a strong feeling that I was real and everybody on the bus was fake or robots or something.

I'm not an egotistical person in fact quite shy so these feelings don't really fit my personality profile. Since reading about concepts of a single consciousness wanting to create reality but experienced through us individuals I wonder if these feelings I had are related.

Has anyone else felt this? I'm really not egotistical honest!!!

Jesus or Christ is a very "charged" subject in our world today. As immediately evidenced below.

He was a real human with a real life 2000 or so years ago. There is historical evidence of this. However, personally I would not suggest the Bible as way to learn about who Jesus was.

Feeling or imagining that you were Jesus is different than "being" Jesus or Jesus being a part of you (like a past life supporting yours currently). So ... if you are serious about exploring your question that is the kind of work that cannot begin in the forum. You will have to go within ... and you may have to learn how to do that. I mention this choice because many are not taking your query seriously here (maybe because they have not had an experience with Jesus).

I can tell you that I have had personal experience with Jesus in physical reality. It was not about being saved (a common belief) ... It was not imagined (e.g., someone about 20 feet from me had a similar experience with him) ... I was not out of body (e.g., I had my arms around each person beside me and never felt this contact disappear during the experience of about 10 minutes). He was hovering about 4 feet off the ground (as many mediums see the non-physical) in a glowing etheric body surrounded by golden white light at a distance of 25 to 50 feet ... changing locations several times. I will not go into further details about my own experience. I provide this detail to assure you (and many others peaking in here) that it was a real "physical" experience. And, this was not my first non-physical experience, but probably the most shocking until my 20's.

However I briefly mention my own physical / non-physical experience with Jesus for this reason ... if you are really serious about your presented question, you can seek answers about it ... but again you must learn to go within ... my suggestion would be to start this process by meditating. The forum here CANNOT help you with your personal question about Jesus, but the forum can help you with learning meditation and other necessary practices (e.g., like exploring focuses of consciousness beyond focus 10) so you can personally seek out an answer to your question and teenage experience. Hopefully, I have provided enough detail for you to get started.

I wish you well with your decision.
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

Xanth

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on June 02, 2017, 18:33:51
Jesus or Christ is a very "charged" subject in our world today. He was a real human with a real life 2000 or so years ago. There is physical, non-biblical evidence of this, so people arguing against his existence are simply ignorant. However, personally I would not suggest the Bible as way to learn about who Jesus was.
I've love to read some if you have any to share, because as far as I've seen... there isn't and he isn't.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on June 02, 2017, 18:33:51I can tell you that I have had personal experience with Jesus in physical reality. It was not about being saved (a common belief) ... It was not imagined (e.g., someone about 20 feet from me had a similar experience with him) ... I was not out of body (e.g., I had my arms around each person beside me and never felt this contact disappear during the experience of about 10 minutes). He was hovering about 4 feet off the ground (as many mediums see the non-physical) in a glowing etheric body surrounded by golden white light. I will not go into further details about my own experience (a very long post). But I have provided enough detail to assure you (and many others peaking in here) that it was a real "physical" experience. And, this was not my first non-physical experience, but probably the most shocking until my 20's.
Wow Subtle Traveler, I didn't know that you saw Jesus. That must have been a great experience for you. I grew up christian and so I had a lot of beliefs and thoughts about Jesus as a kid and growing up, so it's great to meet someone on the forum that has had direct contact with him. I would love to hear your full story and I am sure others would too, perhaps you can share it with us. Personally I expanded my knowledge of Jesus past the bible through reading Howard Storms NDE book. Anyway thanks for sharing that.

Astral Potato

Quote from: Xanth on June 02, 2017, 22:14:12
I've love to read some if you have any to share, because as far as I've seen... there isn't and he isn't.

I second this. I would very much appreciate seeing proof that Jesus from the bible actually existed or even proof of events which happened in his stories would be very interesting.

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: Xanth on June 02, 2017, 22:14:12

First to all questioners ...

My response here was for the thread author to consider. I will not be responding to other individual requests for information. You can easily find it on your own. It is on the Internet in very common places.

Second, if someone is genuinely interested specifically in the Christ experience, I would suggest becoming a reader of Paul Selig's books. I have read one (The Book of Mastery) twice, and it was a highly "experiential" each time. There was a definite energetic for me when reading the book. Paul is very skilled.

Finally, I am not surprised by the multiple responses here (e.g., like I stated above ... Jesus is an emotional topic). I would suggest to all reading this that if you are genuinely curious, then do your own work!

-----------------

Ryan ...

I am more than happy to set you on a path to where you can find the historical information for yourself.

If you are interested (and not being rhetorical in your questioning ... as in "prove it to me"), then I would suggest it would be easiest to start with Wikipedia. It will require some work. You will find bibliographies there at end of articles, which can function as maps for you to historical sources. It will be important to find references to the key historians of that time period (for example Flavius Josephus, and maybe Eusebius ... there are others but I am forgetting because it has been a long time). Be willing to look at the historians up to 150 to 200 AD, because the historians of that period cite earlier historians like Flavius Josephus.

To save some time, I would suggest specific Wikipedia searches first on Flavius Josephus and Jesus. Then, look to the bibliographies of those searches.

You will need to use Google to see images of individual documents that you are interested in (they will not be in English). You will then need to find English translations. This process will provide documentation of a "non-biblical" history of that time period (e.g., not using the Bible as a reference). Jesus maybe referred to as "Jeshua bin (ben) Joseph" by historians. And, many historians of the day (like Josephus) traced history to his brother (James) and family.

If you do not wish to do that work, then that is fine. But the "historian's trail of information" is out there, and visual images of many of the original historical writings of the day are now accessible from the Internet. It is much easier (and quicker) than it used to be.

These steps should provide a quick way for reliably searching the topic of Jesus as a historical figure (as documented by the historians up to 200 AD).

Astral Potato

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on June 02, 2017, 23:47:21

My response here was for the thread author to consider. I will not be responding to other individual requests for information. You can easily find it on your own. It is on the Internet in very common places.

If someone is genuinely interested specifically in the Christ experience, I would suggest becoming a reader of Paul Selig's books. I have read one (The Book of Mastery) twice, and it was a highly "experiential" each time. There was a definite energetic for me when reading the book.

Finally, I am not surprised by the multiple responses here. I would suggest that if you are genuinely curious, then do your own work!

-----------------

Ryan ...

I am more than happy to set you on a path to where you can find the historical information for yourself.

If you are actually interested (and not being rhetorical in your questioning ... as in "prove it to me"), then I would suggest it would be easiest to start with Wikipedia. It will require some work. You will find bibliographies there at end of articles, which can function as a map for you to the historical sources. It will be important to find references to the key historians of that time period (for example Flavius Josephus, but there is Eusebius and even others). Being willing to look at the historians up to 200 AD, because the historians of that period cite earlier historians like Josephus.

I would suggest specific searches first on Flavius Josephus and Jesus. Then, look to the bibliographies.

You will need to use Google to find images of individual documents that you are interested in (they will not be in English). You will then need to find English translations. This process will provide what you are requesting. There is a clear, non-biblical history of that time (e.g., not using the Bible as a reference). Jesus is sometimes referred to as "Jeshua bin (ben) Joseph" in the historical records. And if do not wish to do that work, then that is fine. But the "historian trail of information" is out there, and visual images of many of the original historical writings of the day are now accessible from the Internet.

Finally, Adyashanti co-wrote a book about Jesus (Resurrecting Jesus). I am not suggesting that as a reference, but I know that he is someone who interests you (so I mention it).

Ah this is what you were referring to. I guess I was hoping it would be something new to explore.

Yes, it has been proven that there were many people named Jesus at the time. Also, that it is highly probably that the Yeshua, born to Yosef is the Jesus which people refer to today, however this has not been proven with absolute certainty. Then again, I never felt like the what people didn't believe in was his existence.

Fun Fact: God was originally a man born in Russia

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 02, 2017, 22:21:47
Wow Subtle Traveler, I didn't know that you saw Jesus. That must have been a great experience for you. I grew up christian and so I had a lot of beliefs and thoughts about Jesus as a kid and growing up, so it's great to meet someone on the forum that has had direct contact with him. I would love to hear your full story and I am sure others would too, perhaps you can share it with us. Personally I expanded my knowledge of Jesus past the bible through reading Howard Storms NDE book. Anyway thanks for sharing that.

It was not a pleasant experience. I was in shock. The strongest emotion I had was fear, but I consciously stayed as a full participant in the experience until it ended (about 10 minutes). I had to mentally remind myself to stay in the experience several times. And I did. I was not sure what to do with the experience. I was 15 years old and attending a summer camp.

The experience began with a visual distortion opening and closing out of corner of my right eye about 10 feet off the ground (like a door opening 12 feet away). It was like a saw it, but I turned my head to look at it, and I did not see it. I began to question the experience at that point. Then about two minutes later, Jesus was floating 15 feet in front of me. The other person who shared the experience with me saw him walking down a staircase out of the sky at the time I saw the door open (e.g., when I saw the distortion crack open with a sliver of light). Then, this other person saw him move around the campfire like I did.

He began right in front of me (15 feet). I could feel an energetic and it was overwhelming. This increased the shock and fear I was experiencing.There was no physical contact or communication from him. And, I was in too much shock to engage him. There were about 100 people at this event and only two of us were allowed to see him for unknown reasons. I had my arms around the people on each side of me - which was a good thing. I eventually relaxed my body as I felt the warmth of each person beside me.

Throughout the experience, he was simply visible in his light body from distances of 15 to 40 feet. Golden white light. He had a visible male body with no scars or markings or piercings. He looked human with some facial hair and long brown hair on his head. He looked like Jesus. I immediately recognized him as Jesus. I knew he was Jesus (and so did the 2nd witness). He was in a pale cloak or robe. He was not animated. He kept hands and other body parts still while floating about 4 feet off the ground. It was night time, so the contrast of darkness and his light body increased visibility of this detail. When he was at the further distance about 40 feet away, his light body had at least a 12 inch visible glow around it (like an aura). I could almost see through the body at moments. That was the most comfortable distance for me (energetically).

He changed positions at least three times, disappearing to the new spot and re-appearing to show himself. I was concerned that I was hallucinating, so I asked a friend next to me if she saw anything unusual (no!). This only added to my fear, but I stayed in the experience. When the event (a campfire) ended, I heard the second witness crying about 10 feet behind me. I went to them after someone else mentioned their experience, and this person gradually told me what they saw. I then shared my experience with them (as a confirmation of what they experienced). I knew then that I was not hallucinating, but I did not know how to explain the experience as a teenager.

This is the only time I have ever seen a non-physical being in the physical as a human. I am not clairvoyant. I have met non-physical beings in the non-physical since then including guidance (and had other non-physical experiences), but I have never seen him (Jesus) again in either the physical or non-physical. I know a former moderator from this forum who has met Jesus in the non-physical more than once, but she is a very skilled traveler (imo) and a clairvoyant.

Overall, I do not consider this a Christian experience. And, I have not been associated with any church in over 25 years. However, the contrast of this experience has guided me in my other experiences and perceptions of how the physical and non-physical is all one thing.

Subtle Traveler

I am not answering further questions about my experience here. This is taking too much of my time.

paul72

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on June 02, 2017, 23:47:21

Second, if someone is genuinely interested specifically in the Christ experience, I would suggest becoming a reader of Paul Selig's books. I have read one (The Book of Mastery) twice, and it was a highly "experiential" each time. There was a definite energetic for me when reading the book. Paul is very skilled.

Finally, I am not surprised by the multiple responses here (e.g., like I stated above ... Jesus is an emotional topic). I would suggest to all reading this that if you are genuinely curious, then do your own work

Thank you Subtle Traveller.  You have given much to think about. I would however would like to clear up something regarding the original thread comment. When the feelings I spoke about happened for the first time, my idea of biblical Jesus was based on information I picked up from being raised Roman Catholic. I turned my back on this faith soon after, however the feelings continued to roughly my early 20's (long before I started reading any non-religious metaphysics). So really the existence of Jesus was really in question.

What I really wanted to know was, are the feelings I had due to being infinately connected to 'ALL THAT IS''? My beliefs now are that we are all connected, one big thing, non physical by nature and are representations or branches or whatever you want to call it of God, Dog, or Kevin or whatever you want to call it. I hope that makes sense.

I wanted someone to say, ''the feelings you had were relevant and it was your inner being or maybe spirit guide/higher self trying to tell you your true nature'' because that is what I believe they were. I didn't want to be told it was immaturity or something silly teenagers go through.

I actually have no idea what the feelings were and it probably doesn't even matter!!

Anyway this was fun and I'm extremely grateful for the participation.
It's Just a Ride!