News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Idiots abound....

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I have to question where and when I incurred all the negative Karma I seem forced to deal with.  I know that the world/universe is not out to get any one particular person, and your reality and happiness is directly a result of not so much the situations you deal with but how you deal with them........But come on already, when is enough..you know enough.  The last few months have been particularly trying.  Truck broken into, truck ran into while on vacation, a horrid vacation on top of that, personal stuff stolen from vehicle after that, forced to move back in with parents due largely to my indecisive cousin, switched jobs only to find more opposition, a co-worker who is a child and thinks he is my boss, and yet more theft of my personal stuff from work.  And those are just the highlights.  I had hopes that this year would bring, at the very least, an end to all these things that keep happening to me.  You know I can handle this going wrong in life.....It happens....you get a flat, car won't start, screw ups at work, bad relationships, things I can understand, they happen.  But it feels so much like I have become a target for stupid people to screw with my life.

These things are starting to seriously impact my spiritual self.  I am not able to see how I can grow as a spiritual being while having to deal with all of this crap.  Each instance makes it more and more difficult to keep the positive, although realistic, view I normally have on life.  My thoughts become more and more pessimistic as the days continue.  And it seems the more time I spend trying to improve my moral things just get worse.

I just don't know what to do any more......

so I'll stop now...the rant is over.

Souljah333

reading your post the saying, "nothing left to lose" comes to mind.

personally my life is pretty parallel...don't think i'm looking 'down' upon your situation and attempting to give advice, or candy-coat.
just wondering about that saying, and if there's some passion you've always stashed on the back burner? something on a different path from where you are currently? might be time to change course?
obviously the universe doesn't seem real open to the path your on now.
any thoughts on that???

soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

cainam_nazier

Quotereading your post the saying, "nothing left to lose" comes to mind.

personally my life is pretty parallel...don't think I'm looking 'down' upon your situation and attempting to give advice, or candy-coat.
just wondering about that saying, and if there's some passion you've always stashed on the back burner? something on a different path from where you are currently? might be time to change course?
obviously the universe doesn't seem real open to the path your on now.
any thoughts on that???

soul

To be honest I can not think of anything that I have been putting off, nothing major anyway, nothing that I would have to change my life to do.  Every one has those fantasy things (like being an astronaut and such), but nothing realistic.  
    And it is real apparent to me as well that the universe seems bent on effecting some kind of change.  But I can not see what it is or where I need to be.  And I have entertained that there is some reason that I must go through this, but that reason is also beyond me.
    One of the things I find kinda funny is this.  I have been known to visit a palm reader, card reader, or what ever in my day.  I don't seek them out but if I happen across one I can pony up $15-$30 for one.  I like to see what they have to say for my own personal amusement.  There is even a friend of the family who does cards.  And they all say the same thing, even the friend of the family isn't working for money and actually takes it very seriously.  There is always this near state of bliss waiting for me in the near future but none of them see any hurdles in the way and yet it never comes.  The friend of the family thinks it's kinda strange because he has gotten near the same thing the couple of times he has done cards for me.

Covelo

It seems to me that the universe is bringing to you lessons about your desire for the physical things in life... showing you how much emphasis or how much of your energies are focused on the physical aspects in life.  It may be showing you that now is a good time to release attachments to the physical comforts in life and renew your dedication to the spiritual.  Maybe starting a new spiritual practice of some kind would be highly beneficial to you at this time, and coming to a greater understanding of yourself and your mission here on Earth at this time.

It also may be a fine time to use your imagination and visualization more on what kinds of things or circumstances that you do want in life.  This may also be a time to reevaluate what things have meaning to you in life and to create a new vision on how you would like your life to change or be better or more fulfilling.

I have found that what thoughts we choose to think about have a very direct effect on the future that is yet to be...  So choosing to think and visualize positive events and circumstances should greatly improve any situation we might be in.  (The other day I had a stray thought that it would be funny if my monitor controls get stuck in Japanese language... and guess what... it did... without any body even getting near it.)  It is proven to me quite often that what I think about will exactly come to be in the very near future, so I know that our thoughts are much more powerful than many believe them to be.

Hopefully thus may help in some way...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Souljah333

my feeling was more in the direction of not utilizing his intuition, or possibly being too distracted/busy to pay it attention. i get the feeling that all those things might have been 'laying in wait'...that the outcome here and there (i'm not saying all) was foreseen, but the course stayed the same. there were no corrections made in light of gut feelings...a premonition of sorts that came into play (was manifested) bcuz there is no deviation from the set path.
there are ALWAYS subtle signs. sometimes we recognize them, most of the time we don't...till afterwords when we say, "ohhh".

but i agree for the most part with the above posts...something in a higher plain searching for a sense of humour. sometimes as simple as that. giving a good laugh, and just moving on/letting go. we can all be so quick to take score, and hold to experiences like that, and feed off them, which in itself can manifest a lot more of the same. you might get out bed and stub your toe, spill hot coffee all over yourself getting into the car, and get a flat on the way to work...if that's the main topic of conversation for the day (or the next several days). if you keep retelling/reliving the scenario there's a certain energy that's created...that's conducive & receptive to more of the same. it's taking on a victim energy that cultivates more situations to keep itself alive, and not only that but it multiplies when it's transferred into others perspectives about you.

MHO anyway
soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Covelo

I believe the main way that we can change any situation or circumstance we are in is with the simple, yet powerful, tool of using the power of our own thoughts... by focusing on how we would like things to be... not by continually thinking about how they are, or how we don't want them to be.  Every time you find yourself thinking about the problematic issues of this situation... I suggest you replace it with a positive thought of how this situation can improve or be resolved altogether... Just as a fun creative practice.

I also have found that we can help others in this way... by holding a greater, or more positive vision of someone else and even envisioning possible scenarios that would be beneficial to the person/people in mind.  I hold this higher vision for you, my friend... and all others.  (After all, the better off you are... the better off I will be also. :wink: )
--Positive Energy--

Ben K

Quote from: cainam_nazierI have to question where and when I incurred all the negative Karma I seem forced to deal with.  I know that the world/universe is not out to get any one particular person, and your reality and happiness is directly a result of not so much the situations you deal with but how you deal with them........But come on already, when is enough..you know enough.  The last few months have been particularly trying.  Truck broken into, truck ran into while on vacation, a horrid vacation on top of that, personal stuff stolen from vehicle after that, forced to move back in with parents due largely to my indecisive cousin, switched jobs only to find more opposition, a co-worker who is a child and thinks he is my boss, and yet more theft of my personal stuff from work.  And those are just the highlights.  I had hopes that this year would bring, at the very least, an end to all these things that keep happening to me.  You know I can handle this going wrong in life.....It happens....you get a flat, car won't start, screw ups at work, bad relationships, things I can understand, they happen.  But it feels so much like I have become a target for stupid people to screw with my life.

These things are starting to seriously impact my spiritual self.  I am not able to see how I can grow as a spiritual being while having to deal with all of this crap.  Each instance makes it more and more difficult to keep the positive, although realistic, view I normally have on life.  My thoughts become more and more pessimistic as the days continue.  And it seems the more time I spend trying to improve my moral things just get worse.

I just don't know what to do any more......

so I'll stop now...the rant is over.
Welcome to western society!

If you dont like your situation...MOVE! move to the country, grow vegetables, LIVE like a spiritual being. you cant have the best of both the consumer ego-satisfying society and the inner-ego satisfying lifestyle.

If you draw happiness out of objects like your car and your house and your job, then when you lose these things you lose your happiness. The trick then, is simple! focus your happiness on YOURSELF and nothing can be lost! move out to the country and start practicing meditation/astral projection/lucid dreaming whatever you want to call it. thats just my opinion considering the way things are at the moment ;)

Every situation you face in life you put yourself in. Life doesnt happen TO YOU, it is something you create in an ongoing basis. Blaming karma is just rationalization, i would get rid of that belief right away. It seems to me, no offense, that you have a sort of "victim mentality." The problem with that is if you think you are a victim of something, wether it be bad karma or an abusive husband, you will continually find yourself becoming a victim of said belief. Which is why people who say they have bad luck always DO have bad luck, and abused wives always end up with yet another wife-beater. Change your belief to something along the lines of "im sick of creating bad circumstances for myself, from now on i will only allow positive energy and positive scenarios into my life." it may seem simple but the more you buy into it the more you will believe it, and the more you believe it the more you will see evidence of it in your life, and it will only get better and better ;)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Arn de Gothia

Well, excrement happens and life sux, my opinion of course.

Arn de Gothia

excrement, hahaha, i must be in America, bad language forbid

Ben K

Quote from: Arn de GothiaWell, excrement happens and life sux, my opinion of course.
if you really believe that then excrement WILL indeed happen and life will indeed suck ;)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

greatoutdoors

Cainam_Nnazier,

I can sympathize! It does seem that as years pass, everything involves a bigger battle than it once did. I am not talking about getting older, but just everyday events in life. When I tell myself "Stop whining, other people have bigger problems than you do," I can acknowledge that truth but it doesn't help.

There is a theory around that says we are here to learn lessons -- sometimes it seems like that may be the case. An example:

I try to recall my dreams and at night routinely ask for guidance or teaching. Not long ago I did this, and perhaps some impatience came through. At any rate, I dreamed I was walking through a baseball (I don't play) training center with a coach. I could clearly see a fast ball come in that a batter missed because he couldn't see it. I asked the coach why the batter missed such an easy ball. The response was that people just don't pay attention. The coach then added, "You, too, need to pay attention! Just pay attention!"

That dream was so forceful, and the message so clear, that I had no trouble at all remembering it. It has sent me to the drawing board to consider what is happening in my life.

I am going to increase my efforts to understand and see if I can learn some lessons here, whether the theory is correct or not.

Now, if I can just learn to pay attention!  :lol:

Perhaps the friend who reads cards is getting a good message. If you can learn what your life experiences are trying to teach, then you should be much happier. At least, that's what I keep telling myself...

CFTraveler

Cainam:  I hope no one urinated you off... :lol:

EJN

Sorry for my mistakes, English are my second language.

cainam_nazier, I think Universe or your I-There, whatever you believe, sending you the desperate messages. You have to change something in your life. I had a time, not as bad as yours, when everything would go wrong. I had two minor car accidents
in two months. Not even talking about endless on and off unemployment for two years. Back to my car accidents, I realized (too late, only after they fired me, and it was a very humiliating way, how they handled it.) a place, where I was working at that time, is absolutely a wrong one. I had to put myself together piece by piece after all that.

You should analyze what you have not done right, or done wrong with your life. Don't blame yourself or anybody for anything; simply recall how everything was going before your troubles have started. Did you have a couple or more options in front of you? Was it a right choice you have made? May be not. Think about everything.
Walk contrary to the world in all things. And then thou comest the nearest way to it...

paint1

cainam-nazier I don't think moving to the country will help. I've lived in several large cities & currently live in a tiny town in the country. Lift for me has changed only in that there are no jazz clubs here to frequent. Over the years I've learned to be satisfied with or without material possessions. I've learned to be satisfied with whatever comes my way & I make a point of not allowing myself to become attached to anything material. Everyday when I wakeup I expect it to be a Great Day; satisfying & rewarding, & it is. I know this sounds kind of pompos, but thats the way it is. If you don't have time to meditate, work on aping etc.in the city; you won't have time for it in the country either. My way isn't for everyone; but if you make the effort, it has its own reward. Of course there are a*s  ho*es in the country too!