News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

If you have an amputated limb and astral projected please read!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

I have a cousin that died by a large bomb in Iraq, nothing left of him, and I want to know if he still lives on in the astral. I think the best way to answer that is to see if someone who had an amputated limb still has that limb in the astral. So please if you can honestly answer this question I would appreciate it. Either way if he lives on as a full embodied being in the afterlife or is a part of the cosmic dust once again. I just want to know the truth. Thanks.

funfire

I never really had an aputated limb, but I have created NP limbs that function as if they were real. kinda the same thing I would assume.

If it means anything I did send one of my best entitys to help him if he needs it. This entity being a angelic mothering and loveing enitity.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: funfire on September 18, 2018, 14:35:48
I never really had an aputated limb, but I have created NP limbs that function as if they were real. kinda the same thing I would assume.

If it means anything I did send one of my best entitys to help him if he needs it. This entity being a angelic mothering and loveing enitity.
Thank you for your input funfire. That helps a bit in understanding this situation.

Volgerle

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on September 18, 2018, 02:28:33
I have a cousin that died by a large bomb in Iraq, nothing left of him, and I want to know if he still lives on in the astral. I think the best way to answer that is to see if someone who had an amputated limb still has that limb in the astral. So please if you can honestly answer this question I would appreciate it. Either way if he lives on as a full embodied being in the afterlife or is a part of the cosmic dust once again. I just want to know the truth. Thanks.
I think the way you die has nothing to do how you then operate in the astral or any higher realms. He might have indeed a full body. In higher realms we do not have (human) bodies anyway since we are not human. Most people in the astral are in their 20s or 30ies even if they died much older. So you choose subconsciously how you look. In my dreams I am often younger (20-30) too.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on September 18, 2018, 02:28:33
Your cousin exists as anyone else who has died exists... they're part of consciousness and have returned to consciousness.

When he was born, his consciousness was scooped out of the ocean... his little bit of water in that glass was then poured back into the ocean when he passed.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Thanks for the replies Volgerle and Xanth. It's something I'm still thinking about.