News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Random Coincidence....

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Not too long ago I had one of my other (np) connections come out and introduce herself to me more so than she has in the past. I messaged on of our other members here who had actually told me her name a couple years ago after I first joined Astral Pulse. Any way, long story short her, my non-physical connection's name is Jane.

Any way I had picked up 3 random books a while back at the grocers. Yeah I know but hey I love to read and they were on clearance. Now 1 book is a mystery, 1 is a sci-fi and 1 is a random drama. All different authors.

Guess what?

The lead character or main supporting character in all three books was named Jane. AND every one of these heroines leaned toward the same background as my Jane. I don't recall having ever read a book my entire life with a Jane as a lead except the one written by Jane Goodall. Coincidence?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I think she directed you to pick up these books to reinforce that she is real, she is with you and watching over. That must feel comforting. Have you read the books, is there a common characteristic among the three Janes?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

I guess you have more reading to do in your future.  :)

Plume

Wow!!! you call that coincidence, I would say it is synchronistic and very symbolic, not one or two but three books. Got to admit that number alone says a lot. very very cool!!!!
your are obviously on a good path and it is reflected many times.

Nameless

Oh gosh, I see I didn't come back and respond to this. So sorry, my wits are still a bit scattered which only emphasizes how scatter brained I really am normally.

All 3 Janes had a very eastern type background (mind you I am geographically challenged). They were all brave, strong, smart women with very strong feminine qualities so that vulnerability all women seem to have shown through.

I do think my selections were guided although I had no inkling at the time. Since this Jane has been pretty quite but that is typical of her appearances. A little here a little there.

So Jane, if you are reading this just know I would so like to just give you a hug and introduce you to my fellow APers.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.