News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyzomby

Bedeekin

I just wrote something for this exact thing...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/sleep_paralysis_the_whats_whys_and_wherefores-t38734.0.html

You need to master your fear that's all. I went through exactly the same thing so I know what you are going through... and at around that age.

Contenteo

Sounds like you are over-thinking things. But this is understandable being new to such a deep subject matter. Just don't worry. Worrying is bad.

When you first get into this stuff, you have to learn to cope with all sorts of feelings. To be more specific, you are beginning to learn that you can exist in another 'state' without a physical body. Simply thinking about this can be a rather jarring experience. When I began, it was all sorts of surreal for quite some time. Eventually you get used to it, and it simply adds to your ability to empathize with others on the fly and your overall relaxed perception(not sight, if you allow it too.

As for coming out of that projection. Yeah, sometimes its a bumpy landing. I have had a handful of experience when I had multiple false awakenings. Most of them relatively, well, jarring is a good word here too. Disembodied voices of my friends, and all that jazz. You'll have to get a good conceptual model of what's going on here so read up. This site is a treasure trove if you are willing to look.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lionheart

To instantly kill the sensations, wiggle your toes. That breaks the Sleep Paralysis almost immediately.

Just know that you are fine and nothing is going to hurt you. You visit the NPR (Non Physical Reality) every night but are not Consciously Aware of it. So being 15 as you are, that's 15 years of leaving and coming back in one piece. I'm 47 years old and still returning from the NPR unscathed every morning!  :-)