News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Im at a dead end?

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

Lately ive been having no experiance, no psychic, no astral, i cant even remember any of my dreams.
Im at a brick wall, dead end. Lately, because of how its been, its been harder to believe in this and ive cared less and less. I want to have more psychic experiances, like i did after (and before) my first obe.

James S

Best thing I can suggest here is relax, don't push it, and go easy on yourself.

Often when we really want something to happen, we just end up getting in the way. We try to control things to much.
Psychic development relies a great deal on being relaxed, being open to recieve, and trusting. You can't push it to happen.

I get the feeling you might have a lot going on in your head at the moment, lots of conflicting thoughts or confusion about you over certain things. A good suggestion here would be to get back to some basic meditation, let your thoughts calm down and spend some time each day just being in the present moment without trying to do anything and withouth thinking about what you're going to do or what you have done. Just be in the now. When you're calm and relaxed, you'll probably find it all comes back to you.

Blessings,
James.

BadCookie

You dont have to belive in anything, just sit back and enjoy life dont try to AP i dont
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin