News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm Baacckkkk...With Polls!

Previous topic - Next topic

kerbe6

Not sure if anyone even remembers me, but I've been hangin' around the AP forums for awhile.  A couple months ago I kind of started losing interest in OBEs, and haven't been around as much.  But, I just took a nap today and came close to projecting.  So yeah, it reminded me of the AP forums, and here I am.  For some reason I'm wanting to do some polling, so here goes!

Oh crap, I don't even have rights to create polls...so never mind.  :?

From FAQ:
QuoteHow do I create a poll?
Creating a poll is easy -- when you post a new topic (or edit the first post of a topic, if you have permission) you should see a Add Poll form below the main posting box. If you cannot see this then you probably do not have rights to create polls.

Grr, looks like this post is kind of pointless, but maybe not.  Anyone know how many posts I need before I can start creating polls?

Thanks =0)
Brandon

mrloki

yea, its easy to lose interest at first..but once you get it you will never have to try as hard again.  Welcome back

Andali27

agreed with the whole losing interest thing.  I seem to have an easier time doing anything AP related now then when I used to (I kind of got scared out of it but I've been back for a while now!)

Welcome back anyway Brandon!
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

Telos

To create polls, all you need to do is ask a moderator to create one for you. Be polite, just in case they're having a bad day. ;)

kerbe6

Yayy thanks for the replies and welcomes everyone.  I'll write up a poll and PM it to a mod shortly.

Ya know I kind of started losing interest in AP at quite an odd time.  I had just recently had my fourth and fifth OBE and suddenly it all wasn't as interesting.

Oh well, I'm back now.  :)

Peace and G'night

PardonMe

I think it understandable when you invest alot of time and energy in achieving something that once experienced you start to focus back on other things you might have neglected.  A vacation away from APing you might say.
Skeptic is what skeptic does - Me (borrowed)

kerbe6

RTCovenant

Welcome back. I hope you create some interesting polls.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."