News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm Back! Remember Me?

Previous topic - Next topic

The AlphaOmega

Don't believe we've met before, but hello.  Major changes... can't say there are any.  Still just a hand full of intelligent individuals who are generally trying to discover truth.  But most of the time it's the matrix this and the demon war of 2012 that, same old hoopla.  I wouldn't mind seeing what you have to say about end days.  I myself have also read a few things regarding such!  Welcome back.  Maybe you can take my place, I think I'll get away from it all for a while.  The forum is beginning to make me a little synical, and I don't think I like that idea.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

jilola

Hullo Shawn! Name faintly rings a bell. Welcome back.

Cynicism is a good thing as long as it doesn't get to hold the steering wheel. Think good swervant, bad master.
The board has its times but there's always something to learn and think about in the posts. Not all of them, but always in some of them.
Trite again, yah.
Cynicism is an indication of a mind that hasn't given up yet. Or perhaps  a mind that's already called it a day? Maybe?

2cents & L&L
jouni

Nay

Yep your name rings a bell, but the avatar doesn't..[^] Sooooo welcome back!!

As to the changes...think it has been said well enough.[;)]

Nay

Shawn McCaffrey

Nay, your avatar looks really familiar, but i saw it witht hte dragons flying around a dark castle not outside, o well, I am thinking I may write a short "book" more like booklet, on t he subject i noted above, maybe a few pages on each and post them all here for you boys and girls to enjoy.  And just about the demons of 2012 thing, I dont understand why all you guys think there is a demon war going on?  The demons are the things in mankind that has brought 2012 upon us, the demons that brings destruction on themselves is us.  No war with anything other than society itself.  But I assure you, 2012 will be the beginning of a new age, but dont think it starts then :) look to 2006 for that.  More later when I write all my details.

Nay

Ummmmm..I'm begging..really on my knees... can we talk about something else besides the DEMON WAR?...*shiver*  

Thanks, I knew you would understand..[:D]

Nay [;)]

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn McCaffrey

I've been away from the forum for a few months now

<snip>

I remember seeing you around...haven't been on much myself lately... :)

Welcome back :)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Euphoric Sunrise

Indeed i remember the name and the avatar, but my memory is a little sketchy after that.
Welcome back anyway! It's good that you've learned a lot of stuff and are ready to share it [:D]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

kakkarot

welcome back [:)]

~kakkarot

ImmuredSoul

Could someone please send a site, or write something up on it here, about the whole 2006/2012 of which was spoken above? I can't seem to find it anywhere else, and there happen to be a lot of little topics here (some of which -- and I'm apologizing for some "silliness" -- seemed outrageous to me at first). Greatly appreciate it.[|)]
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

Rob

Woohoo! Hey again, nice to see you here.
You sure its wise to trust to dates and all that? I've been caught out thinking along those lines before, but when the time comes....
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Nick

Welcome back Shawn! [8D][:)]
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shawn McCaffrey

I've been away from the forum for a few months now, and I realised how great it is and how great all the people here are after I talked with Inguma today, so I decided to come back.  I have been doing extensive research on many topics, including end days, illuminatti, chemtrails, the Ark of the Covenant, and bible codes, which I would love to share with you all, when I write it all up.  But for now, would anyone care to tell me any major changes or additions to the site that I should know about, and anyone that hasn't met me or doesn't remember me can post to just say hi.  [|)] Thanks a lot!

~Shawn