News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

im god

Previous topic - Next topic

joker

Ok guys, heres a thought for you all.

How do I know im not the only one alive thats real, I could be god. The way I see it. How do I know I did not make you up to keep me company and that you are real. Its just a thought but think about it.

I know im alive but how do I know everyone else is.

Any thoughts.

Nay

I rest my case.... :roll:

SpeaK

Yep. You don't know if you're the only one alive or not. The only thing you really can't deny in any way is: I think, therefore I am. (Descartes)

edit: And Nay, I'm not sure if that's pointed at least partially towards me, but this topic doesn't prove anything regarding the other topic.

joker

think about it.

The way I see it, we are little parts of god, broken off and given life. So in a way im right. only we have no idea who was the first entity that had life, so if we all go back to god then how do you know i was not the first god or one of you might be god.

HOW DO WE KNOW?????

In a way im right, and in another way im a total loony. :razz:

Sunn

lol @ nay and speak..

nanook

this is all about egocentricism versus experienced self trancendence.

while trancending your ego and all that crap which you considered to be a part of "you" until now, you stop beeing just a "you". you stop beeing "human" in the way you used to define what a human beein is.

thereby you experience that "you" is rather 'nothing', than 'everything'!!! so are all the other "yous" out there. the human yous. so none of "us" human yous is god!

and while you are seeing "you" from the outside, you can tell that everyone is as much or as less alive than you. you hardly exist, in a frame of eternity. so what does "life" mean anyway. life is just one aspect of existance.

joker

NANOOK.

My head is hurting now.

ARRRRRRR

OOPS

OK im better now. you have lost me now.  :shock:

joker

thats better thanks.

That is a good point, what is the point in rushing when we live forever, theres no death or anthing like it so why rush to do it all now. MAybe the best thing to do is chill out and have fun.

OK I dont think im god. But then again I could be, how di I know. How do you know.

HMMMMM

We just dont know what or who we are untill we get back there and then we have left here and cant tell other the truth.

nanook

regarding the question of the "first one", ken wilber will explain the answer. can't put that in this little text box.

well, the "first one" was not a living beeing, anyway.
but it trencendet itself. therby a bigger "holon" was created. so the cosmos grew vertically from the center of the first one in the direction of selftrancendence. and a whole lot of holons (read: "depth") had to be created until enough "width" was reached in this "cone" to deliver the complexity that is needed to create selfaware unique seperatet entities.

an english exercise by nanook ;)

Nay

ppppffffffff... :rasta:  yeah man.....that was deep.

joker

So maybe we are gods in the training and the entitiy we call god was one of us in a different universe and when we graduate we get our own universe to rule over.

So COOL

OK I need to think about this. I think my head my blow up and second.

:Iagree:

nanook

Quotegods in the training

i believe it must be something like that.
maybe it's not so much that we are beeing trained "to become something". more like we ARE something "growing", and by beeing a "growing part" we are allready doing an godlike "duty" anyway. without even knowing or understanding. like batteries. our funktionin principles are based on the rules of godlyness and godlyness is itself nothing else but a set of "rules". every"thing" is "working".

bible says humans are modelled after the patterns of god.
(dont know how that sentence goes in english)

nanook

yes, acutually my "experienced selftrancendence" was made mainly out of smoke, so far   :cool:

dr. t. c. jain

as God works through my physical body for the welfare of society and the nation I can boast I am God and nothing else.

MisterJingo

Quote from: jokerOk guys, heres a thought for you all.

How do I know im not the only one alive thats real, I could be god. The way I see it. How do I know I did not make you up to keep me company and that you are real. Its just a thought but think about it.

I know im alive but how do I know everyone else is.

Any thoughts.

This problem is known philosophically as solipsism. Read the following link to see how the problem has been resolved by philosophers:

http://www.iep.utm.edu/s/solipsis.htm

Rob

When you can see your own self clearly, you see its unfathomably vast. And then after a while you realise it this way because we are all part of the cosmic consciousness (God). This source is the stream that powers life, that makes us alive, but the "we" we see in every day life is usually just the tiniest tip of our true selves, boxed into personality, habits, and other learned processes, all supported by/supporting the unconscious mind
IMO
:grin:
ps in other news, I am reading a book called "Strangers to Ourselves" at the moment and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about the unconscious and conscious. Very good!
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!