News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm in trouble...

Previous topic - Next topic

Eukaryote

Never mind. I got most of it sorted out. It turns out that most of the guys weren't mad at me, but the one who was maddest the most seemed more enraged than implied, slamming the door on my then pushing me out of the room, even after I said three times that I was willing to talk and the others were trying to calm him down. They assured me that I should stop agonizing over it, which is good. I haven't been able to do any energy work with this on my chest. Sorry for wasting your time.

social

Nothing that has any importance to anyone is a waste of time.

Lesson learned: drink in moderation, if you can't remeber how many you've had it aint moderation!

Synapse

u made a pretty big mess. i get drunk and do stupid stuff but i dont start on mates. it doesnt really matter everyone makes mistakes. good luck with ur energy work.

#

link

Ah, the evils of alchohol. Seems like everyone meets the alchohol devil face to face at some point in there lives. Years ago I got to the point were I would completely black out and forget everything every time I drank. Fortuantly I was never a agressive drunk but I definantly would get out of control and eat a lot more drugs than I would have if I wasn't drunk. One time I ate 25 hits of pure LSD while in a blackout. I don't remember doing it but I fried balls for like 4 days. I get out of control when I drink like that!

Eukaryote

On halloween I went to a party and got a little drunk.
However, this was not they happy drunkenness everyone loves. No, this was the aggressive/depressive type of drunkenness. I don't remember much, but I punched a friend, then latter in the evening confessed that I hated his guts. I must have done some other stuff to, and just been an moron in general. I was not myself. Anyway, when I got home that night (someone wisely decided to drive me home...half my friends had already left and the other half wouldn't go near me, and the owner of the house was getting tired of me.)
When I was going to sleep (I live in a collage dorm) some of them loudly knocked on my door. I was in no shape to talk or fight my way out of any situation and was tired, so I just slept while they continued to make noise and gave up. I laid low for the next couple of days. I thought I would wait for the steam to blow over, lay off the booze and try to make up to him. I don't hate him. There's alot of things I don't like about him, yes, but I don't hate him. Today I spoke to one of the few friends from the group at the party and that most of the others were mad and could resort to physical violence the moment they saw me. I'm going to continue to lie low for now, but I can't avoid them forever.
Any ideas on how I can get out of this jam?