News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm Still Here - Just Busy

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

Just wanted to say hey and that I'm still here even though I haven't been very active lately.

As some of you know, I recently moved and I just got a new job that is very demanding.

On top of that I am taking some summer classes to finish out my psych degree.

Bottom line.  I have ZERO free time lately.  But I will be back soon and I will let everyone know how my AP/etc. practice is progressing.

I've been doing some interesting hypnagogic stuff that came about because of a prescription that I've been having to take lately.

Anyway, I'll be settled into my new job in about a week or two and then I'll be able to pop back in a little more.  Then once summer classes are over I'll be back regularly.

Best wishes to all,

PR
be awesome.

Lexy

What prescription would that be?
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

blis

Best of luck with the new job mate. Hope it all goes really well for you.

kurtykurt42

Sorry I haven't been active on here either guys. I'm too busy drinking and going to the beach!  :lol:

Stookie_

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on July 13, 2011, 05:18:26
Sorry I haven't been active on here either guys. I'm too busy drinking and going to the beach!  :lol:

Hell yeah!

DH

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on July 13, 2011, 05:18:26

Quote from: Stookie_ on July 13, 2011, 11:18:56
Hell yeah!

LOL  There is life beyond the AP!
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

personalreality

Quote from: Lexy on July 09, 2011, 01:03:33
What prescription would that be?

muscle relaxers for back injury - specifically muscle spasms.  i've had VERY realistic dreams as a result of this kind of medication before (so realistic that i thought they really happened for a while), but i've never taken it for that purpose, it was just a side effect that i noticed.

don't do drugs for recreational purposes though!

[that was my disclaimer]

be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: DH on July 13, 2011, 16:51:12
LOL  There is life beyond the AP!
BLASPHEMY!!!
There is ONLY AP!!  :)