News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Immortality // Age reversing Rings

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Yes..I believe someone brought this up awhile back, it was dumb then and still is. [B)]  I wouldn't waste my money if I were you.

Nay.[;)]

Ramiel

That site has to be the longest running joke on the Internet. Dont bother. Also why the HELL would you want to be younger? You only prolong the inevitable - your death - which is a good thing (once you have learnt your lessons and/or achieved your purpose) because you get to be your immortal infinite conciousness again! None of this limited physical shell nonsense [:D]

Hephaestus

My name is Connor Macleoud of the clan Macleoud, I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel and I am Immortal, i've been alive for four and a half centuries, and I cannot die.
There can be only one.

James S

So Connor, these rings really do work then[?]

Wait, you're saying there can be only one? So you've actually got The One Ring, the only one that really works.[:O] Now I get it [:)]

Errr....hang on, did you say your name was Connor or Smeagol?
[:P]

James.

Rob

Tried making the rings using admittedly weak magnets, but to no result. When I get my hands on some rare earth magnets I'll give it another go.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Huwie

Incidentally, a method for halting and even reversing the aging process via genetic manipulation was discovered by a team of researchers funded by an aging Texan billionaire.  In case anyone knows what this means, it's to do with re-lengthening the chromosomal telomeres.

However, the American government put a stop to it when they found out.  The poor guy is willing to test it on himself but is being prevented from doing so.

Aries

Hmm, ok I didnt know it was brought up already. Sorry.
Anyways though, so did anyone on the site actually use these? I still plan to atleast try them... possibly home made or boughten, not sure yet.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Huwie

Incidentally, a method for halting and even reversing the aging process via genetic manipulation was discovered by a team of researchers funded by an aging Texan billionaire.  In case anyone knows what this means, it's to do with re-lengthening the chromosomal telomeres.

However, the American government put a stop to it when they found out.  The poor guy is willing to test it on himself but is being prevented from doing so.

Do you have any proof of this?

Also the reason we age is because within every cell in our body we have a certain number of these certain things (forgot their names [;)] ) and everytime a cell divides the new cell loses one of these 'things' and eventually every cell in your body runs out of these 'things' which is what we call old age, thats why humans go all wrinkly. Am I right in assuming that these are the telomeres that you mention?

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

Hmm, ok I didnt know it was brought up already. Sorry.
Anyways though, so did anyone on the site actually use these? I still plan to atleast try them... possibly home made or boughten, not sure yet.

Hey Aries....let us all know how they work out, alright?  

Oh, and by the way, I'm selling the Golden Gate Bridge for a really cheap price.  Interested?  [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Mash
Oh, and by the way, I'm selling the Golden Gate Bridge for a really cheap price.  Interested?  [:D]

I am, how much for? [8)]

The AlphaOmega

That's so ridiculous.  Maybe it goes along with the healing crystals type of thing, making your body work more in harmony with itself.  But youth is fleeting, and mortality is inescapable.  There is no fountain of youth, only health.  EVERYTHING in this world dies.  It has been that way since the beginning, since life first started.  To assume that is all going to change because someone is making millions off of fake immortality rings... well... don't be stupid.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

My name is Connor Macleoud of the clan Macleoud, I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel and I am Immortal, i've been alive for four and a half centuries, and I cannot die.
There can be only one.

LMFAO!![8D][8D]

Don't waste money on these rings.

Aries

My roomy found this online. It is some rings that you can wear on your foot or hands that make you physically younger. I am going to buy some and try it, and will let everyone know what is up with them.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard of these?

http://www.alexchiu.com/

-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?