News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

In regards to your posts.

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

I enjoy this site and want it to have its place. There is a lot of good experiences and information here. The navigation could be better, but it's great for what it is. That being said, in the recent thread I seen some responses that could lose participants and readers. I'd like to remind you all this is a public forum and the readers are people who all generally want to grow.

If it's my own thread i post, im more lenient on what i say. but if i respond, i try to keep it nice and sweet. A lot of deleting and noticing how i feel when i post. I actually was going to post this in a existing thread that wasnt related to the topic until I vibe checked myself.

If you are trying to convince/persuade/ or help someone, there are do's and do not's to achieve that goal. one way is try to see from thier perspective and go from there. If you have someone super logical and sciency, saying "Just trust God" isnt going to get through. You need to explain a lot more than that! Have a link prepared perhaps, or your own word document to share. In addition, it's ok to debate and try to convince someone through thier own logic, or even your own. I like having someone who can challenge my own beliefs against me. It's beneficial for me.  Do use with caution. That is more for DM's. At least verify with them before posting publicly if this is your route. 

In addition, notice how you feel when you post. what expressions are navigating your fingers? Some posters seem tired that anyone isnt getting it, or some that seem slightly frusturated, or ones with a ranty vibe. I get wanting to vent, but do that in DMs or on your own thread.  Whatever you are feeling/vibrating can exist withen your posts and readers can see that. It ironically comes off as YOU dont get it. Saying 'this is the answer' is YOUR answer. And it may be THEE answer for a time period. Or it could be a big part of a solution. But know that people have to go through experiences that are different then your answer to eventually come to your answer.  Change is constant.

How you say things is important. People receive information differently; they perceive vibrations differently.  Same vibe, different take on it. So hone down on the vibe you have when you write.  Thats all I would simply recomend everyone to do before they post. As long as you are aware of how you feel and etc. before you post then I dont see it as a problem. If you are frustrated, know it, and still post it, that's cool. Just know it is all Im askn. thanks.

Your way is The way

Suziefish

Thank-you

I appreciate your advice. 

Yes, it can get frustrating not knowing how we are heard at point of contact.. such as

'Oh, my !! Whatever will you think of what I am writing !! I am writing from my personal point of view.  I am describing what works for me.  Please take my messages with a grain of salt (throw it over the shoulder that feels most comfortable to YOU).'

Sincerely,
Suziefish : )