News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Open Contact Expectations

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I wonder if open, mass ET contact occurs, would most people expect the ETs to help us with various things that we have not yet achieved or discovered and to be expected from them to tell us all the things we don't know about the universe. How would people feel especially those in power since the ETs appear to be more superior with their abilities and technological advancements.

When I make attempts to make contact I send messages that I intend only friendship and love between us, and I would not ask them to help me in any way with my own challenges unless they feel they want to show me something. I don't want them to feel obligated to help because they are capable. But humans tend to get offended if friends can, but don't help or do favors. I am trying to picture the most probable scenario of a mass contact the way humans behave and think today. And if humans are ready. Or if ETs are waiting for humans to mature more.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Wow, I dont know what triggered the experience last night, perhaps the focus on the above. This is the first time I am experience something of this nature, where in the experience I thought I am not in a dream nor I am APing. I thought it was real in the physical plane.
It was night time and the sky was swarming with all kinds of strange flying objects. My friend had no interest and said she was going inside the store. When I was left alone outside Infront of me appeared a thin woman with straight shoulder length reddish hair and very white face, not typical for a human. Everything else appeared humanoid. She said "Come with me". I said "Oh, you are an ET, aren't you?". Then I said, "but my friend will be out any time and she will look for me. Can you bend time and space and return me at this point in time?" She said "Of course, I can". Then she touched my hand and we teleported into her ship. At that very moment, I came to the realization that this was actually real and it was not a dream, nor an AP. That was my perception. I said " Is this taking place in the astral?" She replied "No, this is real". Then she said " We are going to enhance your vision and hearing". She put her hands in front of my eyes and and I felt warm energy waves on my face. Then she touched my ears and I felt a strong pressure and twisting sensation. That sensation cased me to wake up. MY ears were ringing like crazy, my body was buzzing and I thought, oh interesting. Then, instantly I felt asleep again and I returned instantly to the ship. I said to her "Wow, I just woke up in my bed and now I am back, is this real" She said " It is actually real, dont you know". Then she held with an instrument something that seems taken from a human body, it was small and covered in blood. She mentioned something about a child. I said " Oh, no, I dont want any children, dont do anything weird to me" She smiled and said "This is you as a child (it appeared that this was me in a form of a fertilized egg). She said "When we change the past and alter your DNA when when you were an embryo, it will reflect in your present".
That kind of freaked me out and I woke up again in my bed with my body buzzing. I did not return any more to that scene, but this was the first time I had an actual long conversation with an ET that I perceived as real and she also said it was taking place in the physical. I thought maybe this is what the people who report abductions experience.
This morning I am not noticing any changes within my vision or hearing. I've never had any issues, but I will monitor if I notice any enhancements. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Fascinating. Especially the color red.

I have also been thinking about your initial post and am unsure how to go about answering it, because I think the idea of mass contact can be interpreted in so many different ways. Some believe that such an event has already occurred, is occurring now.

Your non-dream seems to suggest something too.

I'm feeling inspired to re-watch close encounters of the fifth kind or try to use the contact app again.

EDIT:

Perhaps some words from Dr. Greer on Unity.

QuoteAs there is one God which manifests one creation, so there is one God which is the source of all
conscious beings, whether on earth or elsewhere. The great Universal Intelligence has sent a ray of this
light of consciousness throughout all conscious beings, and we are united to God and to one another
through its subtle and all-pervading effect. It is for these reasons that I state that the reality of man and
the reality of other extraterrestrial peoples are one. Viewed with the eye of differences, we are diverse
and unrelated, but viewed with the eye of oneness, we are more alike than dissimilar, more kindred
than alien. And so it is that we must look to our inner reality to find not only our oneness with our fellow
humans, but our oneness with other intelligent life in the universe as well. While ephemeral differences
may confound us, our essential oneness in consciousness will never fail us. For there is one universe
inhabited by one people, and we are they.

One Universe, One People by Steven Greer 1991
https://sb0396.a2cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/One-Universe-One-People.pdf?time=1710552066

LightBeam

Quote from: tides2dust on March 16, 2024, 19:48:32I think the idea of mass contact can be interpreted in so many different ways. Some believe that such an event has already occurred, is occurring now.

To me mass open contact is ETs being among us to the public openly without hiding, speaking to us physically, talking interviews on the news, partying with us lol, landing their ships openly and getting out to the public to communicate face to face. Taking us on space ship rides would be cool. All that physical, ETs that are physical like us living here in this dimension, maybe some civilizations having abilities to shift from physical to non-physical easy and effortlessly, but still having home planets in our version of the physical universe. 
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Another thought that crossed my mind is the beings with whom we establish contact might not be so 3D? Or what if telepathy is the preferred communication? Do they want to interfere with our growth? Maybe, as far as contact is concerned, we're supposed to be the ones making the effort.

Does it make sense?

LightBeam

Of course, there are many, many possibilities. No doubt there are many non-3D beings we make contact. But our physical cosmos must have billions of civilizations just as physical as we are, some more advanced able to travel fast through galaxies, some less advanced, some on our level. Just like people from different continents on Earth found how to connect with each other, just like this we can establish visitations and open interaction with other planets' intelligent inhabitants. As far as our growth, I think this is one of the main reasons more advanced civilizations do not want to openly contact us yet.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Tak

Nice thoughts, Lightbeam. I always think about this same topic, all my life, and in my opinion, humanity is still not prepared, many do not believe, many are afraid, perhaps those who believe are only interested in the knowledge and anything else, as you said. I think humanity still lacks a lot of spiritual development to accept this. I see humanity also very divided in these times, people who are reaching a very broad spiritual development quickly and others who, on the contrary, continue in a very animalistic way, because that is what this School of the Earth is like, not everyone is in the same grade and that is why it is very difficult to see the full spectrum. And another thing... the vast majority of people are too immersed in the everyday life problems, paying taxes, feeding their children, not losing their job, they don't have enough money... There is time to think about aliens? Looking at the stars on a clear night and think, is there anything more than this? Many never think about it and all these topics are just part of a TV show. The system is designed for that and few of us could transcend more, sad (but just part of the test).

However, I see much more acceptance of the extraterrestrial topic today than 20 years ago. I get tired of reading on the internet thousands and thousands of people who have had UFO sightings and paranormal experiences, that is very good! Since I believe that the way is for people to experience it for themselves first and this stimulates their curiosity. This is what has happened to me and my father, at least, direct experience.

I really liked the book Keepers of the Garden by Dolores C. where she talks about how humanity is being prepared, but little by little, subtly, through sightings and more energetic experiences, before a global physical contact occurs. It seems the most accurate to me, once the majority accepts it, it would be possible. Your experiences on this forum are a clear example!

Anyway, I don't lose hope and I like to think that humanity is waking up...

Thank you Lightbeam, for always stimulating us to reflect. And what a nice encounter you've had!
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

LightBeam

Quote from: Tak on March 17, 2024, 22:22:04the vast majority of people are too immersed in the everyday life problems, paying taxes, feeding their children, not losing their job, they don't have enough money... There is time to think about aliens? Looking at the stars on a clear night and think, is there anything more than this?

I have accepted a long time ago the diversity of this Earth school and the necessity of diversity. It's what makes it a school, and it makes the discoveries and achievements on individual level more magical.
But, I remember when I was little during the summer our family would sit out on the terrace every night and admire the stars and the Moon. My dad bought a very powerful binocular so we can look at the Moon up close, especially during full moon. I was fortunate to have been bourn to a family of very open minded people and despite the life challenges, my mom and dad never lost their sense of adventure and imaginative thinking. And one night, one of our neighbors stopped by. She was all about gossip, money, very earth drama oriented. My mom said, look the sky is full of stars tonight, isn't it beautiful, just to think how big the cosmos is. And the neighbor looked it her with puzzling expression and said "what kind of thinking is that?" and laughed at us and started telling us some gossip stories lol. I thought, OMG, I don't understand how is she not interested to know what is beyond our Earth? Back then I did not have that much wisdom and as I have now. But now I know, juts like I did not understand her, the same way she did not understand us. She had chosen to have a very focused human experience of a certain theme for reasons she had chosen on a higher level to learn something. We have all agreed to be co-existing in a  diverse environment to benefit form our differences in terms of learning. And I am thankful for the opportunities. In no way all of my observations imply judgement. I am just observing the dynamic of this school and the rate of growth, my own and collectively. My human part wishes everyone to be graduating with flying colors, but I know this is not how it works and to respect everyone's rate and choices of learning methods. Love to all precious souls who have chosen the hard road.
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey