News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Indigo Children

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, i was wondering what your thoughts were on indigo children.....I received news from someone through email, as i was interested in reiki initiation, and she mentioned that i may be an indigo. I have been reading alot of web pages about them, and just wanted to here your say.

Also i wanted to know if any of you knew how to do DNA activation, as ( int he website below ) a person claims that they can do it to "remove karmic imprints" that parents give to the indigo children. He wanted people to pay, and i am too young to have a credit card or anything like that and mum and dad would be totally against anything that had to be paid for with the supernatural...They are very cautious when it comes to it. The website is http://www.dnaperfection.com and i was wondering if anyone knew how to do the DNA activation, as i am interested in receiving it, hopefully without a price. ( i feel bad for asking it for free, but i can't afford most things that people want when it comes to this stuff ).

Thanks, any comments are appreciated. = )
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

karnautrahl

Looks like junk science to me. Feels like junk new agey flakey charge money science. Smells like you pay him $100 per session bs.  Tastes like the same and sounds like a real rip-off. Yes I know how it feels to move and experience intense energy, and I bet there's a number of people I could induce decent chakra and spine energy sensations in, so he probably can do the same. But he's charging and I feel not telling the truth about what he is doing. My personal opinion? steer clear.  I would give any of my spare time for healing purposes for free-just at my convenience-so why does he need-for this $100?
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

astral man

Thanks for the hasty reply, i really appreciate it, i wasn't going to spend any money on him anyways, but thanks :wink:

andonitxo

Quote from: astral manand she mentioned that i may be an indigo. I have been reading alot of web pages about them, and just wanted to here your say.

Even if you were an Indigo guy you'd better not to take it into consideration and do your best to evolve as a human being. What if Mozart would have said: hey, I'm an musically enlightment guy... why should I compose if it is so easy for me?...

Quote from: astral man
Also i wanted to know if any of you knew how to do DNA activation, as ( int he website below ) a person claims that they can do it to "remove karmic imprints"

Nonsense. Karma is designed to teach and not to punish. Great teachings could be lost if that karma cleansing technique would really exist. Franz Bardon says in his book that Saturn's spirits have the duty of applying karma, and so obscure is their energy for us that we should avoid to contact them (always, as Bardon says). So let the water flow and accept with joy whatever misfortune may come to you, but this doesn't mean you should be passive with life. A mischance arrives when something is wrong in your life and must be changed.

Anyway I've read those guidelines to be an indigo child... and you could fulfill all of them without being one of them. But it's good to feel special if it pushes you on in the path of evolution. Anyway be careful of who you trust.

Do your best with energy work and astral projection. If you're to be contacted by some spiritual entity it'll get to you somehow, for sure.

karnautrahl

It's interesting reading his sales technique-whereby he's appealing to the ego and trying to block the objections that people would come up with, such as being not of sufficient vibration to resonate with his information and all that ******.  Also if he's got the ability to do this stuff for you, he's done it for himself right? So how come he needs $100 per session? Can't he manifest it for himself?
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

andonitxo

Quote from: karnautrahlIt's interesting reading his sales technique-whereby he's appealing to the ego and trying to block the objections that people would come up with, such as being not of sufficient vibration to resonate with his information and all that ******.  Also if he's got the ability to do this stuff for you, he's done it for himself right? So how come he needs $100 per session? Can't he manifest it for himself?

This all brings a tale to my mind I read time ago. A sage, touched by some hindi god's power, was able to heal. In one occasion he was paid for his work and he so accepted the money. The god appeared to him in great rage and told him: your power comes from me, so you refund me too. The sage understood the lesson and gave the money back.

$100?, she must be crazy...  and she could go so if she persists breaking some basics rules.

astral man

hey guys thanks for your replies....
andonitxo i find it strange that you braught up music as your example with Mozart...... Ironically i am far more advanced than most people of my age group when it comes to playing the piano ( not to brag ) but way way further than them...i just think it is weird...

Anyway thanks for your opinions :wink:

Oh also, i did something last night to activate my chakras, with a ball of white light that goes into. Then you make the white light go throughout your house then the world and then the sloar system.....and when i did it all of my chakras pulsed, some more than others but it was good, and when i expanded the thing, i felt really good, it was a really nice feeling. Anyway i have a question......When i do this, is this a kind of meditation for the chakras??

Thanks[/quote]

Gortiag

Quote from: astral manhey guys thanks for your replies....
andonitxo i find it strange that you braught up music as your example with Mozart...... Ironically i am far more advanced than most people of my age group when it comes to playing the piano ( not to brag ) but way way further than them...i just think it is weird...

Anyway thanks for your opinions :wink:

Oh also, i did something last night to activate my chakras, with a ball of white light that goes into. Then you make the white light go throughout your house then the world and then the sloar system.....and when i did it all of my chakras pulsed, some more than others but it was good, and when i expanded the thing, i felt really good, it was a really nice feeling. Anyway i have a question......When i do this, is this a kind of meditation for the chakras??

Thanks

I would say yes.

And, about the indigo children part, what type of indigo children are you?
Signed by Gort~

Ben K

Theres always been child prodigies, they've been going on with this whole indigio thing since the 80s, if you were born with superior intellect, count yourself lucky, dont look for explanations ;)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

astral man

thanks for your replies, Gortiag i never knew that there were different parts. Could you please explain.....

Gortiag

Quote from: astral manthanks for your replies, Gortiag i never knew that there were different parts. Could you please explain.....

According to a book I read, there were several types of indigo children.

There were like "humanists" (those who worked with people)
there were "creative ones" (they did instruments, or art or such)
there were also "interdimensionalists" who are very interested in different philosophies and think a lot.
Then there was the last one, the "conceptionalist" (don't know if this is a real english word). They loved plans and worked a lot with making plans and patterns in their minds..

This is very summed up, but if you're interested you can check this book out; "Das Indigo-Phänomen" by Carolina Hehenkamp.
Maybe you can find a translation in your language somewhere.
Signed by Gort~

astral man

i would definitely fit into the creative ones category  :wink:

Gortiag

Quote from: astral mani would definitely fit into the creative ones category  :wink:

Hehe, I myself fit into the interdimensionalists.
I didn't think knowledge about the indigo children was this wide-spread.

I guess all kinds of information that work for humanitys uplifting is getting sprayed all over the planet.

Humm, may I ask you a question?
How has school been for you? Friends, social activites etc?

(pardon me for asking, but I'd love to more about the indigo phenomena.)
Signed by Gort~

astral man

In Australia we have primary and then high school. Primary is from grades 0 to 6 ( 0 being kindergarten ) and high school from 7 to 12.

Primary school was terrible for me...I always seemed to be getting in trouble and almost got in class suspension for being silly to often. But high school is great, i totally changed the way it went from primary. I am in all of the distinction classes and I am not getting in trouble. My two other best friends and i usually sit in the library, away from the other people. They too are in the top classes. We do get along with other people, but we stay away from them, cause there are certain individuals that we can not STAND to be around with. I don't really like going to the school socials, as i find them very very boring, where as others for some reason like them. I spose i am not the dancing type.

Hope that answers your question. :wink:

Gortiag

Quote from: astral manIn Australia we have primary and then high school. Primary is from grades 0 to 6 ( 0 being kindergarten ) and high school from 7 to 12.

Primary school was terrible for me...I always seemed to be getting in trouble and almost got in class suspension for being silly to often. But high school is great, i totally changed the way it went from primary. I am in all of the distinction classes and I am not getting in trouble. My two other best friends and i usually sit in the library, away from the other people. They too are in the top classes. We do get along with other people, but we stay away from them, cause there are certain individuals that we can not STAND to be around with. I don't really like going to the school socials, as i find them very very boring, where as others for some reason like them. I spose i am not the dancing type.

Hope that answers your question. :wink:

Yeah, it did actually.
Thanks.  :)
Signed by Gort~

karnautrahl

Who on Earth came up with this rather silly notion "indigo" children, like "Starseed" etc. It's all rather mystical, frippery, tinkly tinkly, fluffy new agey ain't it?

Despite being quite used to energy work etc, I cannot get on with such airy fairy stuff, it really genuinely feels like well the British word for nuts :-). It's a lovely comforting little concept for those of us (including me) who perhaps feel particularly individual, slightly (or more) alienated from "normal" society and a dozen variations on that theme of personality. Doesn't make it any more real than any of a number of fantasy, theoretical barmy ideas that folks come out with :-).

Yeah ok, this was a non PC reply of course, gonna be slightly offensive to folks that really dig this particular brand of etherism. However I would be lying big time to myself if I wrapped up this reply in a nice comfortable blanket of tolerant understanding of another belief system ;-). Sometimes you gotta say it as you feel it. As I know someone will in response, hopefully.

astral man

Thank you for your reply, and you ARE allowed to have your opinion. The people who are indigo children have MORE indigo or blues in their aura than the other people. This is the simple reason why they are called that.

have you read anything about the indigo children???

Cya

karnautrahl

Whilst I've not extensively researched the indigo children material-I've had an impression from the little I have read. I have met various youngsters before now whom would fit the label in various ways perhaps, but I'm not personally prepared to label them as fitting into that model. They are individuals. There may well be patterns ADD etc due to the changes in the world for sure. I'm just not that keen on such a label for children that appear to fit that pattern.  Individuals are that-individual. I don't believe they need a new age concept to explain that :-).

Of course I'll have "missed" a whole load of information here in the course of writing this quick reply. This is more a reaction really than a sit down and carefully think out type arguement :-).  Guess I'm not a big fan of the "fluffy" brigage :-).