News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Informal Poll: How old are you?

Previous topic - Next topic

D.E.A.T.H

I'm 23, but that is without counting previous lives.
Although I feel like I'm a 1000 lifetimes old.

RJA

40 - but I've been carded both times in the last year that I bought an alcoholic drink - although there's a distinct possibility that the wait persons involved were just being kind (or angling for a big tip)!

But my hair's starting to go gray, so within a few years I don't think there'll be any more confusion... [:)]
"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

Xvirus

I am a 18 year old drop out (hi)

WalkingThePath

Avalon

34.  But I tell people I meet that I'm 40.  Then they say "Wow!  You look great for your age!"[:D]
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a  well  preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

". . . holy sh*t . . . what a ride!"

Hephaestus

Mustardseed

getting close to half a century 49 in  nov
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Cloud

This is kinda interesting. Most of us are young. I am 17.

Spirit_k9

Man, I'm glad there are at least a few older than me here, LOL!

But an old fart, I am not [;)]

Man Of Jade

Let's just say im probably younger than you'd think.[;)]

Anonymous

Links Shadow

Now I realize this may not be something that you want to give out but I am just curious what the age distribution is across this site.  If you don't want to give a specific age you could go like a 10 year range for example 20's.

I am 18 years old.