News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

INK BLOT TEST

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

8-)

alexd

This is an interesting test, I have taken it before. My subconscious mind is driven most by curiosity too, apparently. :)

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

open_mind

here's what i got
your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

-lines-

I took this one a while back, the results from that time say that my mind is driven by imagination.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

VesAn

What I got:

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

sloof

the thing that drives me is.. sexuality! haha.. i really didnt expect that to come up !

Kazbadan

Peace

I thought that i would get curiosity or something like that.

What did you see in the image with 2 blure circles and "eyes" on it?

They looked like fishs but i saw galaxies...

Its a very funny teste to do because you can see lots of things in images and you can release feelings that you dont try everyday.

Some of my feelings are silimare to the strange feelings that i have in my dreams.

Most of the time was difficult for me to see exaclty one thing because i would see emotions...not exactly emotions, but states of the mind, colours of the spirit.
I love you!

snic

G'Day all

My subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

Nay

Yep, mine said peace too. :)

Nay

manuel

Kazbadan

We are all very peaceful people  :-)
I love you!

Smilodon29A

Your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

jason

Reserve.

And What VesAn said.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

no_leaf_clover

I'm driven by reserve as well.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Dansk

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

Astir

your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

yothu

Reserve. Like VesAn, jason & Astir. thanks lola for the link!
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Telos

Peace, here.

Why do I consider joining the military, then? :)

gal_about_town

Hello there,
I'm also driven by peace. I also did some tests on the UK site and apparently I'm barking mad, and in my last life I was a penguin... Really just confirming what I already knew...  :wink:

http://uk.tickle.com

Ben K

Reserve.

Did anyone find it eery how close the description actually is to you?
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Dixie

Love! :)

Quoteyour subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Everyone has a desire to love. But your desire is rooted very deeply in your unconscious and affects many of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You have an energy about you that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, you and your drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason you are driven by love, may be because your unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love — hate. You, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others. That may, in turn, heavily influence your choices about relationships and the way you communicate your ideas, wants, and desires to others.

With such a strong orientation towards loving others, your relationships hold a very special place in your life. Your capacity to love may be greater than those around you, and therefore you may have more to give in relationships than your romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift you have and one most others don't possess.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who you are at your core.

'The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers.'
-Brian Greene, The Elegant Universe