News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Insanity

Previous topic - Next topic

nightflier101

There are alot of people who live just going about their routines, and if you disturb them, they will get angry. Seems like they come to a point in their lives where they feel safe if they just keep repeating the same thing over and over again. You may subconsciously receive this when around such people, and try to wake them up. ( as being helpful). By saying shocking things to them, maybe in your dreams you know they are not real, so you don't persue this.  
I don't see any problems with being eccentric or making people wake up and become thinkers again. Life can become an illusion, if you let it control you.
Always take two steps back, and see what's around you!

Nightflier...

distant bell

Hi Tom!
Your post really made me laugh! I guess it´s wery liberating to hear that
I am not the only person on the forum on the brink of insanity..lol :)
I guess people must have looked pretty funny when asked if they are real!!!

I had the pleasure of knowing a guy who was somewhere over the brink of insanity.. it was wery interesting. He was still half functinal, and wasn´t labled as mad or anything. but when you spoke to him your realised that he was way out there.. the problem with him was that he was pretty negative and hate filled.. but still it was interesting.

I guess anybody treading the path of enlightenment is sure to balance on the brink of insanity.. after al, with the norms of ordenary society most things discussed here on the forum would be labled as fantasy or halucination..
If you would go to a psychyatrist or medical doctor and tell him about astral travell or talknig with spirits or seeing auras or doing new, he would probably subscribe som storng pills or a holiday :)

So I guess that this path of ours is a path that has to be tread with some caution, because I think that there is a risk of actually going mad- especially in a society like the modern one, that regards spiritual things as imagination or halucination.

Alot of the things in the reality beyond our usuall physicall one are so mind blowing, so strange that it is quite a strain to the mind, especially when on has to investigate them without any suport from people around.
I think that forums like this on the internet are wery good, they give people a chance to meat others with equal experiences, that will not judge them as being mad.

I actually read a book on religious psychology.. there was a description of a person donig what obviously was an oobe. Iit was described as an halucination, and they gave a fancy psychologiocal description that explianed the fenomenon. And this was a university book, one that i had to read.. and I even had to learn the theory that "explains" this kind of fenomenon.. lol! I feelt like the black wolf in sheeps clothing when we had an discussion about the theory in the class.. becuase I don´t give much for that psychological theory.. I do belive in the astral dimesion!- but, hey, try to talk with the teacher about that!!!

Bless ya al!

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

cainam_nazier

I have often  sat and pondered my own sanity.   There are a couple of things that bug me about all of this.  I have no physical proof of any of the things that I do energy wise.  Just the responces I get from my own body.  The only proof I do have are the number of people who believe and what I can feel.  But even so I still wonder.  Ever now and then I still see myself wakeing up to an entre new world only to find out that every thing was a lie.  Like in the movie "The Matrix".

It all revolves around my brain in a jar theory.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

distant bell

I belive that life is pretty subjective. I don´t think that there are many truths on any plain, either the physical or the metaphysical. People even in the physical world live in wery different realitys, and I think that the part of life that takes place in the mind is much bigger and more important then usually acepted.
It´s probably possible to bend to restrictions and rules of life pretty much, but since we all only see life from our own subjective point of wiev, we don´t even notice it.

Grenade01

I hope Im not insane =(

With all the drugs and weird metiphysical experiences I have, I wouldnt doubt it.
LOL

Luckily the metiphysical experiences came first, so it cant be blamed entirely on the drugs.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Tom

There are fewer thoughts going through my head these days. The ones that are left seem to have the volume turned up on them. Worse, I recently read 1984 and found it somewhat disturbing. The main character keeps wondering if he really has a grasp of the real world (which the people who work for Big Brother can change at all) or if everyone else is sane and he is crazy. Worse, the "Thought Police" seem to know and externalize his thoughts and feelings. It was a different matter to want to get results from meditation and energy work when everything was normal and my routine was not altered. Now that results are starting to come more quickly this is getting to be uncomfortable.

Adam

Love!

So simple...yet it holds the answers to all these problems.

Look inside the heart and ye shall find the truth.

Once you see things from the perspective of the heart, you know. You understand. Life is so simple, and so utterly amazing. You cannot know or feel or understand love from the mind. The mind is a tool. Let your thoughts be subservient to your heart, to your love.

The Truth comes from within.

Adam

Grenade01

1984 made me paranoid lol.
that was a fun read though

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.

distant bell

[quote
[/quote]

Hi Granade ! Could you pleas explain this?!
I am wery curious.. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Felix

ralphm

wooden ships on the water, by jefferson airplane, with a little help from david crosby

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Ashfo

quote:

I am wery curious..

I am wery curious as to why wery is spelt with a 'w' :)

- Ashfo

cainam_nazier

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wery curious..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wery curious as to why wery is spelt with a 'w' :)

You know I have been noticing this a lot with some of the other people as well.  It seems that some of the people here, mostly European, have thier "V"s and "W"s reversed.  I think it is a keyboard error because I have seen it in a few games aswell.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

Tom

At first, I thought that disordered mental and emotional patterns would clearly differ from ordinary day-to-day mental existence. The transition between the two seemed unlikely and not worth considering. Now I have learned that it can start with a couple of thoughts which won't go away on their own. A couple of days ago the impulse came to me to ask other people if they are real. As opposed to what, I don't know. This never really helped even in dreams from which I would wake up in bed. The dream-people would always answer that they are real. This may have been because I expected them to. In waking life also I expect the people around me to claim to be real. It is fortunate that the mood passed after only a couple of hours. Now I think I understand better the dangers a couple of random thoughts can bring.