News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

IS it a ghost or something??

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

Alright, last night i fell asleep and hung up my dress shirt that i wore for pictures. When I woke up, it was all at one side of the hanger, all wrinkled and messed up as if somebody just took it off and didn't care to keep it neat. I gathered clothes for a shower and laid them on my bed, I went downstairs to grab some towels and when I came up, my boxers were missing. I disregarded it and grabbed another pair. Today while I was cleaning my room i couldn't find my boxers, and I laid a Nintendo 64 game (Mario Kart :D) under my T.V cord, and i laid it flat. I went downstairs to get the vacuum, and while i was vacuuming, I noticed that the Nintendo Game was laid up vertically against my T.V. In the time i went to get the vacuum, everybody was downstairs, so nobody could have done that..

Your opinion please?

Goober

Possibly, but I would look for other solutions first. Bad short term memory, maybe?

bounda

even though i have bad memory, the last few days, my memory hasnt failed me at all, its been great..

even if it was my memory, then how can you explain how i cant find that pair of boxers, ive searched my room and came up empty, and im 100000% sure i laid them on the bed with the rest of my clothes

bounda

Alright i found the boxers finally, but what doesnt make sense is that they were in my shirts drawer. Thats unexplainable

CFTraveler

Years ago when I moved into my new (at the time) house I had similar things happen to me, all involving dissappearing and reappearing clothes.  After like 3 months it stopped and that was that.  I then met the previous owners and they had built the house and lived in it for many years before selling it (to us).  Nothing weird had happened when they lived there, no one died there or anything like that.    I had thought at the beginning it was haunted, but that kind of made it not appear to be the case.  Anyway, I think it was me, the whole excitement of buying our first house, created a poltergeist effect.  When the novelty wore off, the effects were gone.
So I would ask:
Have you moved recently?  Any major changes in your life?
And, taking a completely different tack here:
About 10 years ago I was in a car accident and the Dr. prescribed Valium to sleep because I was in pain.  After taking them for 3 days I started to wake up in strange places (for example, I was in the bathroom washing my face and all of a sudden I'd be in the kitchen floor.  And then the weird trippy-style nightmares happened, about the same time.) So I called the Dr. and he told me that I was allergic to Valium and to stop taking it completely.  Luckily the symptoms went away, including the nightmares and the weird lost time episodes.
So, are you taking any (new) medications that could be making you lose time like that?  Those 3 days were very weird- I'd find things out of place, like in a trance I was moving things around.  What made me call the dr. was when I woke up on the floor, with no memory of how I got there. 

bounda

I don't take any medication, but my story is quite similar to yours. Nobody else has lived in this house before, and nobody has died in it. Thing is, we're going to be moving very soon...

CFTraveler

Then the poltergeist effect will be tested.  If the happenings don't follow you, it was a ghost (or local entity).  If it goes with you, you're doing it.  I forgot to ask- how old are you?  When I was 12 (early puberty) all kinds of freaky things happened in my house (more energy related than clothes dissappearing, though).  Once I got used to my new body and hormonal effects (well, to tell the truth I've never gotten used to those  :x :lol: :cry: :lol:) it went away for a few years.  But weird things almost always happen when I move to new places.

bounda

I haven't seen anything happen today yet, maybe I'm not paying much attention though.