News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is it fate?

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

What a day!A guy caught up with me and gave me back my 10 bucks I have just dropped!I thanked him and went on,and later we found purse with 15 bucks!Like 15 Minutes later!I took it and kept it in my hand so someone can recognize it and 5 Minutes later a girl came running and said Can I have that please?Too much coincidences :D But I am happy and feel so great!
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Szaxx

Good for you.
One good deed deserves another, its great feeling this emotion.
You have the self respect that too many ignore. Greed and dishonesty is something you hate.
I wish the rest of mankind acted this respectfully.
5 gold stars awarded.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

Good job.

I have lost my wallet many times never to be seen from again. Maybe one day in the NPMR.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

roman67

Great..

What a coincidence! Someone helped you and then you helped someone.

Lionheart

The real definition of "pay it forward"!  :-)

Simo

If everybody act like that the world would be so much better place!
Who am I is not important...My message is...

ChopstickFox

That's great!

I've actually had luck... Once I lost my wallet at a big event back in college, went back the next day to find that someone had hid it in a desk, everything still in it. It's easy to forget that there are good honest people! :)
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.