News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

It's Opposite Day!

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

If it was opposite day then we all would be dead. Think about it.

General-Army

its opposite day? i thought it was columbus day.

Shadow20205

If it is  opposite day you must, take a walk for the dog, The television watches you, and let the bed come to you.[;)]

General-Army

Nicee, opposite day would mean that my cb radio works fine, my comp isnt a peice of crap, my bike isnt in the bike shop with 85$ in damages, i would have a car, out of the 10 applications i put in at jobs atleast one would have called by now, and school wouldnt be tommorow makin it a 4 day weekend, niceeeeeee.

cainam_nazier

\ylhtnomlacisyhpatem\moc.seiticoeg.www\\:ptth
".dad ym teem dluohs uoY  ?driew m'I kniht"
".ecnis reve ti rof gnikool neeb evah dna gnuoy saw I nehw dnim ym tsol I...yrros m'I"
moc.liamtoh@reizan_maniac
IkslagoR divaD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.ereh lamron yltcefrep gniht yreve drusba stahT.  .gnihtyna dnatsrednu ot elba eb dluow ybodon dna sdrawkcab tuo emoc dluow gnihtyrevE  .gnipyt sa elpmis sa gniht yna od ot elba eb neve t'ndluow uoY  .sdrawkcab tuo emoc dluow gnihtyreve neht yad etisoppo saw ti fi, yllaer naem I

.em ot lamron smees gnihtyrevE

?taht fo draed reve ohW  ?yad etisoppo....yllaeR

Shadow20205

HAHAHA I wish I hadt the time and pacients to type backwords.[:)][:P][:)][;)]

Squeek

Technically, if it were opposite day, this topic (or this SITE) doesn't exist!  Backwards text is still text  [:P]

It's physically impossible to be OPPOSITE unless you want to die [|)]

Imagine doing this to the kids when you were in 5th grade

~Squeek

fireprooflighter

If it were opposite day, then I could fly...and I wouldn't have to dust the house. [:D]

Shadow20205

If it where opposite day I could hold my breath the whole day and an ache can get a head.[:)][:P][:)] but its not so I will breathe and I can get a headache.[;)]

Logic

Everything I say is a lie, infact.. I'm lying right now..
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Shadow20205

Well if every thing you say is a lie than in this thread it means you don't lie, if you meant you don't lie that means you do, in this case if you do lie than that means you don't and..............ooohhhhh my brain.[:(][xx(][xx(]

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow20205

If it is  opposite day you must, take a walk for the dog, The television watches you, and let the bed come to you.[;)]

very good view point!

lullabi

And your dinner has to eat you [8)]

Shadow20205

Attack of the killer dinner Part 3.........(*Creepy*).[;)]

Kazbadan

quote:
Originally posted by cainam_nazier

\ylhtnomlacisyhpatem\moc.seiticoeg.www\\:ptth
".dad ym teem dluohs uoY  ?driew m'I kniht"
".ecnis reve ti rof gnikool neeb evah dna gnuoy saw I nehw dnim ym tsol I...yrros m'I"
moc.liamtoh@reizan_maniac
IkslagoR divaD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.ereh lamron yltcefrep gniht yreve drusba stahT.  .gnihtyna dnatsrednu ot elba eb dluow ybodon dna sdrawkcab tuo emoc dluow gnihtyrevE  .gnipyt sa elpmis sa gniht yna od ot elba eb neve t'ndluow uoY  .sdrawkcab tuo emoc dluow gnihtyreve neht yad etisoppo saw ti fi, yllaer naem I

.em ot lamron smees gnihtyrevE

?taht fo draed reve ohW  ?yad etisoppo....yllaeR

Cainam: LOL[:)][:)]
I love you!

Squeek

nnamrhuL zaB ~ ".s'esle ydobyreve era oS .ecnahc flah era seciohc ruoY"
O.O .sdrow gnol fo raeF - aibohpoiladeppiuqsesortsnomotopoppiH
**.gip a rof tnemtimmoc emitefil a ,nekcihc a rof krow ylaiD - sgge dna nacoB**

keeuqS~

): ereh stsop eseht otni tup ew gnol woh tsuj uoy wohs ot seoG

!ti did I tub ,sdrawkcab sdrow eseht teg ot gnol OOS sekat tI

): emag siht ta yalp nac owT

Two can play at this game :)

It takes SOO long to get these words backwards, but I did it!

Goes to show you just how long we put into these posts here :)

~Squeek

jc84corvette

yad etisoppo etah I

yay!

Shadow20205

[:D]LOL yad etisoppo etah I

[;)].sdnoces ti ekam ,taht hctarcS

.sruoh rof siht od dluoc I nuf yllautca si siht gnidik tsuj LOL

.siht htiw em erutrot uoy tsum yhw

.hsilgne nialp gnidaer elbuort hguone evaH I ,naM

jc84corvette

My mind blew a gasket wile translating that!

Squeek

MAN...

Hope this doesn't suddenly turn into a WRITE BACKWARDS topic...  I wanted to tax your brain on the complexities that lie within OPPOSITE DAY!

I failed miserably :)

~Squeek

Shadow20205

No I would say you crashed a plane loaded with explosives into a moutian filled with nitrate.[;)]

speedcubist

On opposite day you'd want eyes on the back of your head for when you walk.  Cats will chase dogs.  What goes down must come up.

.ti no kcilc ylpmis nac uoy os sdrawkcab knil eht edam I  http://members.cox.net/speedcubist/textreverser.exe  :++C ni etorw I hcihw ,ereh margorp eht fo ypoc a teg nac uoY  .txet sdrawkcab etirw dna daer ot ysae dna elpmis eb lliw ti taht os ,txet esrever nac taht margorp a evah dluohs uoy yad etisoppo nO

[:)] I think opposite day is too paradoxical.

cainam_nazier

Wow, I guess I wasn't the only one who was bored. [:o)]

But now a philosofical paradox that has been brought up in this thread.

Opposite day = non-existance.

If it were truely opposite day then existance would continue, and so would I.  Lets sappose that that the above statement was true.  The everything that I am would cease to exist.  However at the same time everthing that I am not would also come into existance and I would continue to be.  So would I still be me?  Or would I be you?  As you can see several things can be applied to this.

1. It could be argued that because I am not you and you are not me as I cease to exist you would start to exist and as you cease to exist I would start to exist.  Ah, but the paradox arises, who are you and who am I?

2.  However, many times when I am asked who I am I will simply respond with "I'm Dave."   Which usually attracts the question, "Well who the @#&$ is Dave?"  [;)]  To that I respond, "I am every thing and I am nothing."  To mean that, to me I am everything, I am my own world.  However in the grand view of things I am not even a grain of sand in an hour glass.  So the paradox arises again, if I am everything and I am nothing, would I even know anything has changed?

3.  It could also be brought up that we, although individual by design, are a part of everthing.  SO if the above was true would cease to be individual and become everything, only to find that we are a part of an individual?  

4.  But then what about god?  Would he/she cease to exist as well, or suddenly come into existance?  

Now think about this... What if we are the result of this happening before?  

To reset brain functions to "normal" levels pound head repeatedly on desk.  If this does not correct the problem, seek help and have them do it for you.

Mustardseed

I have no time for this nonsence. If it is the opposite day, my wife will be bringing the coffea in a minute and she will most likely want to have sex, and furthermore I will be happy to oblige.[8D]
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

PyroPsion69

But wait, then you WOULDN'T want sex, and instead of sex creating a baby, umm I'm not even going there... And the coffee would drink you, cups would percolate coffee grinds, tables would rest on the diners, dishes, and chairs...ahhh my brain!!!! (head explodes, then reassembles itself because its opposite day.)