News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

It's Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayesin

Daniel,
      Thank you so much for this post. It is exactly the same messages that I have been getting from Guidance etc. They have told me that it is time...NOW.  Time to choose, time to prapare for the events that hover over us, time to stand up and be what we came here for.  Time to re-evaluate what is important to us so we know what is needed and move beyond the rest of it. They have said it is time to share, no longer should we blindly follow the ways of the herd.  They say it is the end of 'time' for the old patterns and beliefs, and that we are stepping up to a threshold, a point where we must have already made our choices.

I know of a few others who have also been getting these messages, very few in fact. And I also knew that many thousands of us have been prepared by spirit in this way, to do what we came here to do.  So thank you for continuing to help bring these messages to the people.

Love always.

goingslow

I find much truth in your words..

quote:
Ask for guidance, ask for help, ask for truth sincerely from the deepest part of your soul and I promise you will be shown the way. The children need our help and we must do everything in our power to light the way in these hours of darkness. Fear not however, because after the darkness MUST come light. Dawn is breaking and the door is starting to appear as a flicker of light on the horizon. We are at the eleventh hour. Find your way home my kind, beautiful friends. We must never lose faith and we must know that we are beings of pure eternal love. The time has come for love to prevail.

I do need to know where do we find this guidance and help?  Where do we turn to find the way?  Do you know of a means to do this? if so please share.

thank you

TorosDead

All I have to say is that truth is known because it will be rejected by the world.  All the great past teachers who are now renouned were ridiculed and killed for the teachings.  Socrates was put to death for teaching those who wanted to learn that the material world was fleeting and that there was only one God.  Christ was crucified for teaching the true gospel of the one true God.  Etc.  My point is that the world we live in is closed off to anything spiritual and metaphysical concepts are laughed at because there is no truth.  It's the individuals that make the most difference, but history has taught us that martyrdom is often the first step in this happening.  "Wo unto those that put their faith in man.  Blessed is he that putteth his faith in the Lord."

silentwitness78

Goingslow,

"I do need to know where do we find this guidance and help? Where do we turn to find the way? Do you know of a means to do this? if so please share."

It is far more simple than you could ever imagine. Turn inwards. Face yourself. Communicate with yourself. Find your truth. We all hide. We all lie to ourselves. The challenge is to stop hiding. To face the mirror of truth.

The biggest illusion we have ever been taught is that we are seperate from God. That God and heaven are a goal, a place to reach for. The truth is we are not seperate from God, we never have been and never will be. We are all one. We are all and we are nothing. Without the nothing there can not be something. Without the space between the notes there can be no music. Find the silent space within yourself where God lives and you will know truth. In stillness we find our true selves.

You ask if I know a way to do this. It is simple. Let go. Trust. If you TRUELY believe in God, if you truely come to know God, you will be able to let go and trust. To simply let go of the edge and trust that God will give you wings. It has taken me years and years of asking questions and listening for answers. Experience is the way. Ask what you wish to know, then listen and silently witness. Experience your answers, experience your truth. Experience is the only way to know anything. I could tell you hundreds of stories that have led me to this moment in time and space but none of them could ever bring truth to you. They may only ring true or spark something inside of you that makes you question something you have been conditioned to believe or maybe make you look at something in a different way. The mistake I had made for so long was thinking I knew anything. Once I realized I had to clean the slate and not have any judgements or preconceptions I started to finally here the answers I had been seeking for so long.

Once you learn to look at the world as a newborn child would, to look at everything with fresh eyes, with a sense of awe and wonder things will start to happen. Things you were missing will magically start to appear. Miracles, signs, wonders, magic, synchronicity, serendipitiy. We live our day to day lives missing so much, so many messages, signs and wonders that God sends us because we seem to think we know everything. If we walk or drive on the same path to work every day we quickly learn to judge and think we know everything there is to know because the routine has conditioned us. So we do not look, we do not see. We miss so much. We need a fresh and new outlook on life and on the world. We need a fresh start, a new begining. You have this option in every moment. The choice is yours.

- All my love
- Daniel

silentwitness78

Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.

Matthew 7:7

beavis

silentwitness "Newtonian physics still runs science and medicine even though we KNOW that it is old and outdated."

Newtonian physics and relativity are almost the same at slow speeds relative to the speed of light. Relativity is not relevant to most science. But it is useful for us spirits.

"You may have been one of those horrible beings committing those henious acts in a past life. Think about "now" and think about how much you still "follow the heard"."

Then I apologise for my ignorance in the past. I'm proud to say I dont follow the heard at all anymore, unless I have a good reason, which is rare. People think I'm very weird, but thats the price I pay.

"We are at a crossroads; the past thought systems and beliefs are about to get a kick in the head. People will be confused, shocked, flabbergasted at what is going on around them. Some will evolve and rise above while others will run in terror, panick and fear... they will fall and fall hard."

Good, I've been waiting for that.

"living with the beliefs that were ingrained into us when we were children."

it sucks when people do that. They should think for themselves.

BTW, at the astral pulse we are a cult, not that its a bad thing. See the cult thread.

WalkingThePath

Hello Daniel,
That was a truly wonderful and inspiring post!
In the end all paths lead to one destiation, one final point

Malvina

Tayesin

Hi all,
TorosDead is exactly correct in his statement, the world has always killed the messengers, in ways subtle and offensive.  The ancient Druid's had a saying that applies perfectly here,"The Truth against the World."  And it applies equally well in this day.

Beavis, it is great to hear that you no longer care if others see you as crazy.  For me that is a sign that you have learned to be happy with your-Self.  I have always found that most people think me crazy and I am happy to wear that tag, as it means that I am outside of their world...which is where I like to be. In the world but not of it.

Silent, the horrible things you mentioned in your post, really aren't horrible from a Soul's perspective. They are only events in the world that helped others to learn from the experiences.  Souls do not judge, we are above that earthly thought pattern of "good" and "evil". All things that have happened did so for very specific reasons, it was Karmic contracts that helped others to learn. So outside of the human-judgement thing, it can be seen as all being valid experience gained.  After all, isn't one of the things we incarnate here for is to gain experience and learn?

Love always.

silentwitness78

Hello friends,

I have been told that many of the "children" in the world right now will be leaders of the spiritual revolution that is coming. You can see it in the eyes of many children these days, they have a different kind of spirit. Spirits who know far more then us "adults" ever did when we first came back. These new souls have tasted true freedom and are flowers of love ready to blossom into magnficent beings of light.

The new NOW is still relatively new. Newtonian physics still runs science and medicine even though we KNOW that it is old and outdated. It is scientificaly PROVEN that most everything we thought was true is not true. Quantum physics has proven the world is energy. Everything. You, me, your computer. All of it. Energy. Ancient civilizations knew this. Eastern medicine knows this. Yet why do so little people know the truth?  Because changing the medical establishment here in the west would threaten too many of these "old age" soldiers of a time that is coming to an end. These fossils of time choose to let people die and suffer. They hold back the evolution of science for their own selfish purposes. Just like our governments, politicians, schools, and a myriad of other "establishments". The governments profit, the medical establishment profits, cigarette companies profit, corporations profit, religions profit, giant pharmaceutical companies profit. Everyone profits except the poor. The common man. The cogs and wheels in the money making machine called Corporate America.

There WILL be a revolution. A new leader will rise, and then another and then another. Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Mohammed, Einstein, Merlin, were but a few of the spiritual warriors who have changed history. Soon there will be others. There is nothing the "powers that be", the agents of doubt, the liars, the deceivers, the greedy and powerful can do to stop it. I am an instrument of God's peace, I have chosen to bring the world truth. The time will come when the world will finally be able to find peace and tranquility. It will not be easy though, many will fight to keep their comfort, to hold onto their illusions, they will cling to everything that keeps them from having to face the truth. They will not let go easily and they will fight kicking and screaming to the very end.

Black people were slaves less than 50 years ago! Slaves !!!?! For THOUSANDS of years this was the norm, having HuMaN SlAvEs! and in some parts of the world slavery still goes on today! It boggles the mind! Think about how many horrible, outrageous things were the "norm" that we can now sit back and look at and wonder... how?!! The holocaust!  I look at pictures of thousands upon thousands of bodies piled one on top of another. Horrendous torture and experiments committed on human beings, innocent kind families, children, mothers, murdered and made to suffer in ways most of us could barely even imagine. WE did this. Humanity did this! You may have been one of those horrible beings committing those henious acts in a past life. Think about "now" and think about how much you still "follow the heard". Imagine if you were a German soldier during the days of the holocaust, this may have been the "norm" for you and in that life you didn´t even think twice about what you were doing. Those people were lied to then and we continue being lied to now.

Yet through all of this we have grown, we have evolved, we've continued to move forward and yet many others still wish to commit these horrendous acts of murder and torture in the name of oil or whatever selfish fill in the blank object of desire you´d like. Enough is enough. It has been going on since the beginning of time ... people holding onto old beliefs and thought systems for their own selfish manipulative purposes. It has always been this way, and when a good-hearted person would come into "power" they were either asassinated (JFK, Lincoln) or crucified for trying to disrupt these old ways of thinking and being. Think about how many thousands of years things have stayed relatively the same. Here and there a new idea or invention or thought process managed to creep in and change things and so we evolved. If however, you look at the last 50-100 years man has gone through more changes and evolutions and advancements in technology then all the thousands of years before us put together. Time is speeding up. Our consciousness is raising faster and faster ... the snowball effect. It took a long time to get the ball rolling but now it is speeding down the hill at 200 km an hour and is about to spin out of control.

Think about what you have in front of you right NOW in this moment that almost NO ONE in history before us has had. Free will, freedom of speech, living in a house peacefully with your family without worrying about someone coming into your home to murder you. A comfortable bed to sleep in, a warm bath to relax in, turn on this magical tube and a world of other people are magically projected onto the screen, information available to you in the blink of an eye. Type a few words into a search engine and the knowledge is yours. We have been brainwashed into not understanding what is before us, where we are in this thing called time. We are at a crossroads; the past thought systems and beliefs are about to get a kick in the head. People will be confused, shocked, flabbergasted at what is going on around them. Some will evolve and rise above while others will run in terror, panick and fear... they will fall and fall hard.

We will need leaders. Stand up NOW. We have been ignorant for far to long. Blind. One blind man leading another. Hiding behind someone else?s way of thinking, living with the beliefs that were ingrained into us when we were children. We are children no longer! We are adults; as individuals and as a race. It´s time to grow up, be you 15 or 85 the time has come. No more. The revolution is about to begin and we must choose our place on this spiritual journey. Some of you were meant to be quiet souls who came to observe and help where you can, some of us came back to be warriors of light fighting for what they believe, some of us came back to be messengers, some of us came back to sacrifice themselves in the name of peace and love. Whatever your Dharma is, NOW is the time to search for your truth, to search for the answers that have eluded you for so long. Find out who YOU are and what your purpose is here and now. The world is changing, the heavens have opened themselves for us to enter, close your eyes, open your mind and find your way back home. It is time for the selfishness to end and the loving and giving people of the earth to take over. We are the ones sent to open the pathways, to clear the way for these children of a new world, a world of light and love.

This world is filled with ignorance and hatred because of this thing called Fear. It is time to show the world there is nothing to fear, it is time to reveal the truth about reality and existence. It is time to show them who we are, the apostles of truth and love come to pave the way for a better future, a better world where hatred and intolerance are no more. Freedom. Free from the baggage of old beliefs and limitations. A new world is beginning, the door has been opened for anyone who is willing to find where it is hidden. Just because you cannot see it this moment does not mean it is not right beside you. Change your focus, change your awareness and you shall see the truth. I have seen the door. I know where it is and my attention is finally in the right direction, it is open to all of you, all you have to do is ask. "Ask and ye shall receive", this is universal truth. Then simply pay attention. Most of us will ask the questions but forget that you have to listen and pay attention to here the answer. Clear your minds and be aware that you are being guided towards the light. The journey may be long and hard for some of you, it may be only a step or two away for others but whatever the struggles, whatever the challenges that lie between you and your doorway to freedom, I promise you it will be well worth the journey.

The only existance is the eternal NOW. You have the choice to change directions with every breath, with every moment of your existance. Now is all there is. Ask for guidance, ask for help, ask for truth sincerely from the deepest part of your soul and I promise you will be shown the way. The children need our help and we must do everything in our power to light the way in these hours of darkness. Fear not however, because after the darkness MUST come light. Dawn is breaking and the door is starting to appear as a flicker of light on the horizon. We are at the eleventh hour. Find your way home my kind, beautiful friends. We must never lose faith and we must know that we are beings of pure eternal love. The time has come for love to prevail.

Love is the answer.

The revolution is about to begin...

- All my love
- Daniel