News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Jinx

Previous topic - Next topic

GANAMOHA

hello everyone,

well this has been bothering me for a while now so I thought I might as well as you guys. for virtually all my life all the people around me would recieve either extreme misfortune (couple of times near fatal) or extreme luck which makes me question if that is because of a jinx or something else. Most of the time tough it appears that it is usually me with good luck and everyone else with the bad (this effects flip flops) a good example would be that everyone in my family has been in a serious car crash  except for me which may very well be just a happen of chance except whenever someone seems to drive me somewhere a car crash happens once every three days and just barely misses the car so much so that my parents don't like to drive that much anymore. So is there a cause for this or do some people just happen to have this effect and is it possible to control it?
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

GANAMOHA

well even though no one responded to this at all and I dont really care but I thought I'd say I have gotten pretty good at controlling luck and bad luck however I also learned that the two are very fragile and causing good and bad luck can have bad side affects on me and others if not careful. an example would be I influence good luck so they can ace their test but then something goes wrong in every other class that day so I dont like to mess with it. It could be I am doing it wrong but I haven't been able to give good luck without the bad going somewhere. so I am not sure what the point of this was except for me having proof of this accomplishment?. . .nevermind :-P :-P

WalkerInTheWoods

I think it is called karma.  :-)  And becoming aware of the cause and effect of actions is a great step.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

GANAMOHA

I agree with you partially however I do feel it is somewhat different but I am so tired right now I dont think I have the mind stability to describe it better

BadCookie

Quote from: WalkerInTheWoods on August 28, 2006, 06:41:26
I think it is called karma.  :-)  And becoming aware of the cause and effect of actions is a great step.
Karma LOL dont belive that crap  :evil:
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

WalkerInTheWoods

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

GANAMOHA

Quote from: NodesOfYesod on August 31, 2006, 09:53:04
Dude! thats to funny lol

you write hey hang around with me and il win the lotto but your house will burn down and youl crash your car LOL

sooo true

Mitch

Quote from: BadCookie on August 31, 2006, 23:02:00
Karma LOL dont belive that crap  :evil:

People are free to believe whatever they want... =\
What is wrong with believing in Karma? Even if it isn't 100% real, a person who believes in Karma will be a much better person, even if it is because of fear.
Don't tell people what to or what not to believe. Much more credible people than you don't even do that.

GANAMOHA

Quote from: NodesOfYesod on September 01, 2006, 22:09:02
it sounds good so il have one oh and a soda please

you should be on 60 minutes :wink:

WalkerInTheWoods

There are different beliefs on karma. I meant that everything has a cause and effect. These people are having "bad luck" because of something they are doing repeatedly which is repeatedly causing these undesireable effects. If they change what it is that is causing these undesireable effects, then they will stop. One just needs to become aware enough to see the cause and effect.