News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Jobs?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Great going Nightflier, it takes guts to start over after 15 years, my old man was also a  mechanic for a very long time. Sounds like you have it all worked out!

Veni Vidi Vici

Fenris

Sir Joe, You must really be a huge big brother fan! Big brother uncut is on right now here in Bris, now thats quality entertainment http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Im not really hugely into it but i have to agree that Turkan s***s me to tears!! What a whiner! You would get along really well with my friend Kylie, she is totally obsesed with the show! Personaily I would love to be the house psychologist, how fun!

regards David

Veni Vidi Vici

Ashfo

Very interesting debate Joe & Fenrise.

I myself hate BB... I simply cant get involved in it :(

However I do enjoy giggling at some of the things.. such as the seriousness that guy showed when he left the room to go for a tinkle and got reprimanded by BB for it. "I would have honestly wet myself if i didnt go, i had to do! i had to! i would have embarrased myself and wet myself and i HAD TO GO!!!!!!"

hehe ^_^

- Ashfo

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hey Cainam, sorry bout the delay, but I´ve had a "puter free week", well almost......   couldn´t quite keep it 100% but haven´t been in front of the screen for long...   the stuff about me breaking peoples bones was a bad joke mate, I understand from my mates they often don´t know if I am serious or not (that damn "surfer dude" relaxed attitude of mine keep gettin´ me into trouble:), I guess I better listen to ´em a bit more... ;)   so no, I don´t do that kinda "work" at all, and wouldn´t do it even what the circumstances - hell I carry snails off the road when I spot one in the risczone.....
 .... the other stuff I said was of course true though, what I do and so on...   ...so don´t think I make things up here and there...   enough said..  

Big Brother!?!?   You´ve been poisened with that stuff downunder as well, man...   no offense here Joe, but when I happen to turn on BB on the tellie, I go "brrrrrrrrrr....." ;)        I promise you they go, at least here in Sweden, for the most immature characters they can find when casting the (mad-)    show...    it is like kindergarden but worse, with babies looking like grown-ups....  I hope you are an exception ;)    Or perhaps there aren´t that many nuts to pick from in the downunder nut trees...... ?  lol...

Take care //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

PeacefulWarrior

I am a student, but I have two jobs as well: substitute teacher/aid and I walso work with disabled persons (mentally and physically).

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Joe

G'day Ashfo, Qui-Gon - I know what you mean about BB! I consider it one of my weaknesses, but it can be good viewing on some nights (especially the Uncut shows http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>). The Australian BB is in it's second running (the first was much better) and they definitely go for 18-35s (unlike the US which is full of oldies!) but the housemates are pretty balanced, complementary characters. We get our crazy characters, like Ashfo mentioned - an ex-Navy dude called Aaron who was a harsh but hippocritical taskmaster, and eventually got booted out with 51% of the country's votes, even when there were 5 nominees that week. But it's good television nonetheless.

Hmmm....new debate topic? "Reality TV's good points outweigh its bad points" http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>.

Cheers,
Joe

Fenris

Ive started a new thread for this debate, its waiting for entants, should be fun!

Veni Vidi Vici

Ashfo

I thought it would be interesting to see what jobs different people here have... I am only a student at High School and recently finding it difficuilt in subjects such as Physics :P

Im interested as to how many of you are involved in spiritual jobs (I suspect few) and what other proffessions are here.

- Ashfo