News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Journey to heavenly realms

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

The Sights of a heavenly world

My ethereal body became more or less same size, the same shape, as the person I had seen in the mirror for years I knew it was a reflection of me but now perfect in health and beauty. I was moving in and out of physical and spiritual dimensions I was clothed in a translucent flowing gown, pure white, but transparent to my gaze. The next moment I would become a pure soul a point of intelligent light that could expand to embrace the entire universe. Only in this state was I able to comprehend and know everything just as if I were somehow God, but at the same time knowing I was Alan

I noticed that one could communicate by thought, create by thought, and travel by thought. Think carefully about a house and it becomes a reality think about a destination and you are there in an instant
Forest great forests, flowers, green grass all living and animated not held down by roots, flawless in color and beauty roamed this strange world of unimaginable wonder and living life

Nothing dies there is no need to sustain the spiritual body because it is eternally sustained by of gods inexhaustible energy
Light on this strange planet or heaven fascinated me, no a shadow anywhere. There was no single light source as on earth. I realized that everything seemed to produce its own light. Again the answer coincided with my query: the Heavens declare the glory of God.
When the presence of God was near we were bathed in a golden light of love and peace.
Angelic beings sang with voices of such power and infinite beauty that the universe seemed to join in and respond and resonate with these words of life.

I remember during the transition process, fragrances beyond early words to describe were everywhere. Living animated flowers, grass, trees and air. The air was just the same. Of course this was not music as we know it or perfume as we know it. I simply knew that it was another quantum world similar to planet earth but operating under different constants or fundamental laws.

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our Creator combined with all the joyful beings of goodness and light in this everlasting pure domain of light and life. Every living thing is important to God, not only human souls are loved by God. God also loves animals and their souls return to him when they die.

We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery. Plants are living things and have great group mind and souls as do the fishes of the sea, and plankton.

The great whales have highly advanced minds and souls and they are also beings that God blessed when he created our earth. There is a pet heaven, where all or beloved pets frolic joyfully, just waiting for us to join them. Their little minds and souls do not comprehend all our thoughts, but we can communicate with telepathy, just like we will do with other human souls in heaven.

My soul awareness or consciousness expanded until it filled the whole universe and beyond and in this "brief" glorious moment I became everything, I was "Infinite Existence"

This timeless reality was so very much more real than the three-dimensional reality we experience on earth. In this state, my mind was clear as crystal, I could feel an incredible energy and power coursing through me in this new wonderful indescribable time place. There seem to be nothing but a sense of knowing, being and loving. A strange thing was that in this dimension one could alternate between the subjective and objective anytime at will.

Oh! How my soul delighted then and how reluctant I was to return to the bleak mundane existence of my earthly life. Reflecting back on my early life I wondered how many moments or days of subjoin on earth in my mortal body had being truly happy. We never experience this degree of joy or happiness, while on earth with mortal bodies.

Was this death? No it was brilliant exhilarating living; I was alive in a sense that I have never being I had become one vital aspect in the great all of existence. An inexpressible interconnectedness to wonderful a mysterious and loving oneness but always retaining my own precious unique identity

Was I now in the Land of the Dead?, no I had left that behind there was no need to kill and consume other living things, energy was constant the arrow of time did not move there was no entropy and the battery energizing my soul was full of inexhaustible energy my new form a body of "eternal light" Communication between beings also use this light by, changing, and merging and flashing lights towards other souls in a beauty of "light talking".

The ethereal body has all senses of the material body and more, indeed there are many additional senses, that must be learned when we pass over. I could hear, smell, feel, sleep and even eat juicy apples, but one does not need to eat to get energy. I looked carefully at this body it was formed outwardly like the physical body, but semi translucent and shimmering in concert with the emotions I was feeling, something a ghostly chameleon.

I knew that there were a small number of humans who can obtain knowledge existing in other people's minds or in the outer realms by means scientists do not accept. These humans can bypass time and space and enter the Realm of Forces.

The experience of merging with the light of God is like having your body explode in a pleasant way and becoming a million different atoms. Each atom can think its own thoughts and have its own feelings. You feel all at once what it feels like to be everything and everybody
suddenly; we burst into another light dimension, outside the physical dimensions, into the ethereal realms of a whole new reality. There
I saw a strange world with no sun or stars in the sky, just pulsating lights in the myriads of colors not known indeed impossible spectrums the physical eyes I thought this is the " City Of God" and is it lit up and sustained by his by his light.

There are countless glorious cities on countless worlds each having its own unique vibrations

Somewhere in Gods kingdom is the "City of God", sadly I cannot remember seeing such a place, maybe this city is what is called heaven in biblical scripture who knows?

At first sight this strange world appeared similar to our physical earth, but, in this higher vibration, more colorful, more beautiful, more amazing. I saw plants, trees, mountains, lakes, animals, and shimmering crystal-like buildings, some very large and ornate. I saw beings moving about, light beings, going about their daily lives. Was this paradise or was it Eden restored of was it one of the countless heavens?

They don't have physical bodies like us, but they are distinct translucent fields of energy, they have the ability to alter their outer appearance and take on the form of a human physical body, but they remain translucent and shimmering in appearance. They don't walk, they float. They have lives much like ours, but without the struggles and sorrows. There are artists, musicians, dancers, singers, inventors, builders, healers, creators of miraculous things; co-creators with Gods beautiful inexhaustible energy. Indeed this place was close to the Christian concept of heaven.

I wondered why this world appeared, at first hand, to look so much like our earthly reality, albeit more beautiful. The answer it that when a person dies especially suddenly if they were to awaken on the other side and see it as it really is, just orbs of light shape shifting, atoms and fundamental particles coming together and parting lights flashing, they will be frightened and confused out of their mind. So they are slowly eased into these new dimensions, the first heaven almost a copy of a beautiful earth with which they are familiar and as these souls learn and evolve they are prepared for the next realm without any shock to their psyche.

Children of various ages were all around playing joyfully, people aged to about perfect maturity and stopped, although different, there did not seem to differ by race or color as we do on earth. Children who pass over to heaven take on the same age they had at the time of their dying and then continue to grow or a better word mature until the reach the point of perfection. Every person was made out of translucent light and the light from each person constantly changes, later I found out this was one of a multitude ways of communication.

We stopped off on this world and I found myself in a beautiful translucent marble like building with many beautiful pillars something like the Greek Parthenon, many beings were milling about, was it a sort of a weigh station or great library or meeting place or place to congregate for special celebrations or events. I think it was there for all these reasons.

I thought about abortion and knew God understands if the woman has been violated soul of, the potential human baby just returns to God. God frowns on anyone aborting for selfish reasons, this is murder. A soul enters the mother's womb at the very moment of conception and not at three to six weeks as many people think.

Many of the scenes places and angelic beings were the same ones I could so easily see as a child, I had a sort of mystical eye and could see through portals and vortexes a little boy, but I lost most of this when I became an adult.

Was it possible to see God, yes God can manifest an aspect of his greater Being to us, and what I saw was inconceivably, unspeakably, awesome a huge "Orb" of ever-changing lights flashing through a trillion billion spectrums, frightening and awesome in its beauty and the best word I can find to define what I saw was "MAJESTIC".
My faith and knowledge that God exists and that I am tiny fragment from the great tree gives my unimaginable joy with a deeper certainty that my life is infinite and eternal

Continued
Some heavenly dimensions
Some realms of existence are mentioned below:

1) Realm one is the earth dimension

2) Realm two is called the Intermediate Realm or Hades. This is

3) Realm three the Realm of illusion or memory.

4) Realm four is the Realm of Color. This dimension is an indescribably lovely existence. Here one must leave behind all rigid intellectual structures and dogmas, be they scientific, religious, or philosophical. An infinite variety of new sounds, colors and feelings are experienced here and souls find a much wider freedom to function with highly energized intellect and spirit.

5) Realm five is the Realm of Energy

6) Realm six is the Realm of Light.

7) Realm seven is the Realm of Timelessness. In this dimension, souls enter full partnership with God

Each universe galaxy, solar system, planet, sentiments beings, and race of beings have individual as well group souls.

For example Indians have a group Indian soul etc

Continued

What is reality and who are we really?

The essential complete you, or your whole real essence, is a field of awareness that interacts with its own self (Soul) and then becomes both mind/brain and body. In other words, you are consciousness or spirit, which then conceives, constructs, governs, and becomes the mind/brain and the body. The real you are inseparable from the patterns of intelligence that permeate every fiber of creation.

At the deepest level of existence, you are an infinite eternal Being, and you are nowhere and everywhere at the same time. There is no other "you" than the entire cosmos. The God + cosmic mind create the physical universe, and the personal mind/brain (Soul) experiences the physical universe. But in truth, the cosmic mind and our personal mind are both permeated by "God the Infinite Consciousness". "God the Infinite Consciousness" is our source, and all manifestation is inherent within it.

"God the Infinite Consciousness" observing itself creates the notion of observer, or the soul; the process of observation, or the mind; and that which is observed, or the body and the world.

The observer and the observed create relationships between themselves; this is space. The movement of these relationships creates events; this is time. But all these are none other than the "God the Infinite Consciousness" itself.

In other words, we are "God the Infinite Consciousness" with a "localized point of view" An aspect or facet of the great reality we call God. And yet our whole system of thought divides the "Great Observer God" from the observed us; it divides the "God the Infinite Consciousness" into a world of objects separated by space and time.

The "the intellect of the brain" imprisons us momentararly in a cage of fictitious images, a web of space, time, and causation. As a result, we lose touch with the true nature of our reality, which is powerful, boundless, immortal, and free.

The intellect of the brain". Mistakes the image of reality for reality itself. It squeezes the soul into the volume of a body, in the span of a lifetime, and now the spell of mortality is cast. The image of the self overshadows the unbounded Self, and we feel cut off or disconnected from "God the Infinite Consciousness", our source.

The real you are a non-material soul and therefore not subject to the limitations of space, time, matter, and causation. The soul, the spirit, the essential you, is beyond all that. In this very moment, you are surrounded by a pure consciousness. Pure consciousness illuminates and animates your mind and body, and it is powerful, nourishing, invincible, unbounded, and free. Pure consciousness, "God the Infinite

Eternal Spirit", animates and sustains everything in existence, which means it is omniscient (all knowing), omnipresent (present in all locations simultaneously), and omnipotent (all powerful). "And when we learn and grow and evolve into understanding we shall be all those things also, indeed co- creators with God.

know we are all a continuum of conscious energy like a keyboard from the slow waves of the physical through the electromagnetic spectrum all the way into the highest frequency waves of spirit, so I shall continue to play my whole keyboard with every blessed cell in my body and with my whole heart and mind until it is so. So be it!
Similarly the uncertainty in the predictability of the actions of quantum particles like electrons indicates the presence of self awareness/consciousness in them! All matter finally boils down to these quantum particles. So, does this mean that universe is self aware and this awareness is spread across all things that make up this universe and at all levels starting from the quantum particles to the universe itself, and universe is is the highest level of awareness? not only me, you, but not everything in the universe is self aware?
The universe is self aware, then what is your/my awareness all about? Probably a low level awareness, that becomes complete and gets a true picture when it can realize the higher level universal awareness? Or are we a part of that real universal awareness
The entire universe is just an infinitesimal fragment   of the Great reality Mind to whom we must one day all account for the actions done in our lives on earth. Our huge universe is only relativly huge in the grand order of existence it is but a quantum particle of a greater reality and this greater reality but a tiny particle of a much greater reality infinitely larger but there is no real scale a quantum partticle in our universe could be a universe in its own right comimng into existence and vanishing out of existence in a moment to smal to measure. Even Plancks constant on these scales is an eternity and time a meaningless measure.

To the tiny infinitetesemal we are slow moving giants living for great epochs to others those who are giants to us, in greater realms or dimentions of creation, we are just flashing sparks of life, one moment here and then gone and out of existence.

I saw uninverses come into existence expand into a cold dark death in a blink of an eye, I knew there were others much larger and slower living that saw our universe as a firefly flashing one moment and gone the next.

Does all this mean we humans are not important, absolutely not for time and scale are only illussions of the mind, there is a place in which all senteint life will live and do live outside of material time or space

In the realms of equality all entities come together and live at the same pace in the infinite ever existing moment of life.

I saw this place beyond  time and space a universe of golden light where fragment or aspect of the Infinite Divine God is a great golden sun with a thousands trillion planets revolved around it all in the same orbit. Who populated these worlds and what the purpose? I do not know, but I will find out when I pass into glory forever. Of course God is not confined to that one place but it seemed to be something like the Holy Of Holies in the Hebrew Temple. Could I have access to this place?

This thought came to me as I traveled down the corridors and multirealms not known yet to man, the skeptics will debate  that nature's fine-tuning cannot be passed off as a mere coincidence. 'There are only two possible explanations,' he says. Either the universe was designed specifically for us by a creator, or there exists a large number of universes, each with different values of the fundamental constants, and, not surprisingly we find ourselves in one in which the constants have just the right values to permit galaxies, stars and life.

This made me really think about what of significance I had done during my life. Then I remembered my wife, children grandchildren, parents, siblings, relatives , friends and all the learning and wisdom I had gained in my short existence in this earthly dimension and it all had meaning and purpose and I knew I had not lived in vain, but will leave behind a legacy of love when I die.

To us our universe is supposedly 15 billion years old, but in the mind of God the Infinite Eternal, it has only existed for a tiny moment a blink in his hypothetical great eyes.

My essence could expand to encompass all existence and my mind became godlike in knowledge and understanding, I was everywhere but nowhere all at the same time. My ethereal body could enlarge to the degree that I could feel taste touch and hear and experience all reality. I could feel and hear the vibrations of every star every planet in the entire universe. My body metamorphosised and became the universe, shrinking and enlarging at will. I was omni - all but at the same time a mere mortal experiencing God the barrier between me and God blurred and became vague.

Dancing in the sun with great plasma beings washing off the flack with nuclear energy, what was previously considered by me as infinitely hot now became a cool bath within the shadow of a great dark sunspot of some far and distant star

The light of God was golden like the setting or rising sun out of it flowing out from the infinite mind of God, who is the Life and cause of existence. I heard him speaking to me and everything flashed in and out of my mind by this huge voiceless voice that filled all existence with the primordial energy.

It was the most beautiful music of God that sustains the universe. GOD is the vibrations of all existence

I remembered the Bible Isaiah stating the Lion will eat grass and a little child will lead him, the wolf will lay down with the lamb, there will no longer be death sorrow or loneness, and every tear will be wiped clear and people will sing with angels and God will join in with his awesome mighty voice of infinite beauty, filling all of existence and his voice will banish evil, fear and suffering forever. His voice is the voice of "LIFE"

"There a total mystical union with the divine" The norm is the union between multiple souls or between similar souls. Perhaps the greatest physical ecstasy known to humanity is sex and "something like this continues in the next life" but it is always based on love as no lust exists in the afterlife. It in like really getting inside the totally of another welcoming being. Like minds and souls join in glorious revolving Mandalay's of ever changing lights a glory of intense euphoric "Oneness". Of course ere is fun and games in heaven, heaven is not about labor but about living in love and peace

In heaven, we are free to enjoy each other by totally giving of our souls, spirits and minds in true altruistic (unselfish) love, a merging of such unimaginable wonder, that our present minds and bodies could not comprehend it.

However, the union with the God is the place of infinite love and light, is beyond description in its wonder. Does everyone just enter there no? The doorkeeper to God and union with him is the "Great Prince of Peace" Jesus

"LOVE, PEACE, SECURITY, JOY AND HAPPINESS BEST DESCRIBED THE SAFETY IN THE ARMS OF GOD"

I continued to experiencing sustained sense of vibrant happiness beyond description together with unimaginable joy, peace and glory.
Thinking about this state of blissful rapture later I realized that God would not let souls continually remain in this state of bliss, as life, learning and purpose continues after we die and leave the earth. Death is not the end of life but the doorway into endless life

These is no such thing as boredom, because a process of continual learning and hopefully graduation to higher heavens There is an instant access and pooling of all knowledge by telepathy between all the minds in the universe, but of course even in heaven privacy is respected. In addition, it is possible to communicate in this manner with the simple innocent minds of our passed over beloved pets and all creatures big and small. More in feelings of love, appreciation and emotion than words.

By telepathy, teleportation, etc we will have instant access to all our beloved ones, throughout creation, no matter how far they are from us, by this exiting means. Wonderful is it not?

Therefore, there is no such thing as separation, loneliness, tears, sorrow, and sickness and finally there is victory over death itself. Just think of where you want to go or who you want to be with and you are there. The use of the terms telepathy and teleportation are not really correct but the nearest words I can find. In reality there is no such thing as remoteness or distant just billions of portals, doorways into parallel existences. With otherworldly eyes these doorways can be seen and we learn how to use them, like some huge underground rail road system.

From heaven we are able to hear in our minds the sorrow of loved ones still on earth who can not come to terms or understand or sometimes unexpected death. So" if we want to" one can make an effort to contact our loved ones still on earth by entering their dreams, thoughts, making them sense our presence, in various ways such as a flower, feather , smell or, even fragrances. That, hopefully make them aware, although feeling that we are far away, in reality we are just a hand stretch away.

There are specially gifted people on earth that can pick up our thoughts thought from the heavenly planes and relay them to the grieving relatives or friends. When we are in heaven we can also make people on earth meet each other so any urgent message from heaven is given to the correct person. This might seem just a coincidence at the time, but this link is arranged from the heavenly realms

Would all humanity no matter how depraved and evil in life on death go to these higher beautiful heavily planes immediately after their demise? No, absolutely not! Even in heaven there are conditions and accountability.

If this was what happens in heaven one would be constantly bombarded by evil thoughts (as the means of communication was telepathy) and heaven would become a most unheavenly place. So it is logical and obviously that God cannot permit this to happen.

Yes evil monstrous beings such as Hitler and his type are cast into outer darkness, as the darkness of true evil can never ever penetrate the light of God. The book of life, which is contained as memories in the temporal lobe of our brain, are played off, like a video recording on death before God. This is called the life review by near death experiences. Imagine the life review of a person like Hitler?

Are there similar experiences or pleasures exist in the spiritual realm as we do with our mortal bodies while on earth such as, good food, mortal love touch, taste, smell, sight, sex, would this all be lost when we took on ethereal or spiritual bodies? What about our friends, family, lovers, soul mates, travel, homes etc, etc, etc what about boundaries of conduct was anything forbidden if sin was abolished??

The reply came in a revelation that because there would no longer be evil or sin in the heavenly realms, as we progress, learn and become wiser, we are given increasing free will until at the highest vibratory level of purest perfection we are given absolute free will and everything becomes permissible. The pleasures of

Carnality does not exist but a similar soul pleasures ruled by altruist love is wonderfully experienced. Then we will be able to experience anything we desire such as controlled ecstasy, bliss and sublime joy, by mingling in love, merging completely into a cosmic mind to enjoy and relish eternal life with God and all other beings of composite white light.

Everything there is much much more intense, sustained and beautiful complete and wonderful than anything we could remotely liken to on the earthly plane. It is indeed very very exiting! Totally beyond what I had imagined. Grass, trees, flowers, plants are not subject to death and everything is made out of this translucent light. All living things are not biological but made out of inexhaustible indestructible energy.

Here time as we know it did not exist, one could rest in a moment or for a thousand years, or coexist in multiple moments at the same time, past, present and future , all existing somehow like a great multi-dimensional movie, all the frames unraveled into which one could jump from frame to frame, in and out of at will. Distance is meaningless as billions of higher or lower realms or planes were only separated by thin veil vortex or port into another reality. Each new dimension was another new universe.

As wave after wave of revelation swept through my whole being the wonder and joy of it all was almost too much for me stand or comprehend. I knew the will of God for existing was to ever progress upwards through many dimensions (heavens) towards the light of the ultimate absolute reality (which is God) while always retaining our blessed uniqueness. We would then still be ourselves but also have access to the infinite knowledge power and presence of the creator God as we finally withdraw once again into ourselves. It is a matter of progression or regression and this depends on each soul.

I heard the soft voice (God) speaking directly into my mind some of the deepest mysteries of existence and creation. Much to my disappointment I could only recall a little, but what I recall I have included in this document. As the years have past I have slowly remembered more and more, but of course there are simply revelations so profound that my human brain could never contain them.

Once a person has passed from life on this side into the afterlife it becomes impossible to worry about what is happening on earth any longer. If we continued to worry it would not be heaven would it?

There are angels great and less great, they are beings of light that inhabit all of Gods creation. Just like earthly people they have different characters and each is assigned a task. Sometimes they come to gather in a huge crown of glowing billions, singing the praises of God in a heavily chorus of unimaginable beauty. Their songs of joy and peace reverberate out into the universe giving life and love where it is needed.

Each person of good character has their own guardian angel, which most of us are not aware of. They are the messengers to humanity bringing word of encouragement as well as warning when necessary.

If you want to know the name of your angel clear your mind, and then ask your angel, what is your name? The very first name that popped into your mind is the name of your angel. Think about events in your life when you were helped by some stranger, who appeared as a normal person, this could have being your angel helping you. Intuitions to go somewhere or not go somewhere, unease about something are often strong prompting from your angels.

There might at times be as many angels walking on earth as there are people. Angels can take on any form, if your idea of an angel is of a huge majestic being with great wings, your angel might manifest himself/herself to you like that. Angels do not really have gender like humans.

Some of the future events coming to planet earth were revealed and shown to me. Humanity would have to migrate from planet earth into the universe, as the earth's resources were finite. No nuclear holocaust would obliterate earth and the greatest threat was the population explosion. In addition, the future was not set in stone and the divisions taken by a person or a nation could alter the outcome of the future.

The highest attribute any person can have is wisdom and the wisdom to do things wisely. Graceful love must abound the joyful realities of multiple heavenly glories.

{There gifted people who are referred to as clairvoyants or psychics, but the title for these people is not really important.  Unfortunately there are countless fakes making money from people seeking answers for their bereavement}

There is a time coming when God will have to intervene in the affairs of humanity, and the great monotheistic religions belief about this apocalyptic event borders on the truth of what is going to happen. Deep down we all know humanity cannot continue much longer on the path of destruction it now follows

The future only needs one good person to make a colossal difference towards the ultimate good of humanity. The reverse is unfortunately also the case and this might be the explanation for the enigma for the existence of evil. Although our heritage is very important to us all it is much more important to leave a positive legacy.

The loss of moral absolutes was sadness to the divine and the restoration of these was of paramount important if humankind was to escape extinction. All persons should know they will ultimately have to account to the divine for what they have done while on their journey of life, as mere mortal beings while on planet earth. In the end, however, good will prevail in the universe and evil banished into outer darkness forever.

The mystery of evil was an inscrutable mystery beyond the understanding of any person. All things process or regress, in cycles of spiritual learning and metamorphosis towards the light. It was brought to my attention, however, that existence is a duality of death and life, night and day, positive and negative, good and evil and for a good reason without cold we could not enjoy warmth, without hate we would not know love, without death we would not appreciate life etc.

The universe is not infinite or eternal; it is a creation of God the work of the sublime intellect beyond human comprehension. It had a beginning and it will have and end

Our physical earthly realm is a bleak shadow when compared even to the least beautiful heavens.

But our physical earthly reality is unimaginably beautiful when compared to some cold dark planes These entities residing in these lower realms have their free will restricted to a greater and greater degree as one descend into the abysmal dark of the lowest realm , which we call hell.

At these lower dimensions time moves slower and increasingly slower the lower the realm, indeed time is the enemy there and each moment is stretched out. At the lowest in the abysmal thick cold I could feel an entity of horrifying evil, this being seemed to consist of black tar. Whatever it was it was not of human origin.

The words of my childhood "Look upon a falling star and make a wish came into my mind, and in the ethereal realms this is factual, but there is no need to wait for a star to fall, wish what you want or think carefully and you create it with your mind. Want to go somewhere or see someone, wish for it and you are there with them.

Everything lives at a much greater level I saw my beloved dog Bully and wept when I held him, smelled his doggy smell and felt his love for me as I filled him with my love, at last I knew what his little beautiful soul and mind was saying and we communed in joyful wonder. I did not see any of my relatives on the other side; I think it was because I did not want to see them as I still had a lot of unfinished work to do as a mortal earthly being (I would have been tempted to stay).    

Each person will be "accountable" for what was done by them done while on earth. We all unlike Hitler have some light and goodness within us and this will enable us to perpetrate the light of God. One candle dispels the darkness. Anyone reading this testimony will definitely not be going into outer darkness but will inherit the kingdom of God. The spirits of all animals all return to God from whence they have originated, God loves them dearly.

"The abuse of children will face the full wrath of God and it would be better for this type of person to have never been born".

During my earthly life I have plunged the depths of darkness', despair desolation and for anyone to tell me there is a hell worse than this was a great offence to me. But now I knew the consequences and the accountability of life and there were hells so terrible that the Christian hell was a kiddies teddies bears picnic by comparison.

I saw beings so black, so dark, so cold so evil, so depraved and hideous dwelling in these horrifying places. Most were not of human origin, but monstrous beasts of unspeakable evil from elsewhere in the universe and their names were the "Dark Ones" They consisted of Black Light and are the enemies of God and they strive to smother the warm light of God, with their black light of cold. They drain off life into themselves and can only continue to exist by doing this.

I saw the horror  that shocked me to the core on a planet, in a village much like a village on earth, the village was lit up and a little girl looked at me with sad eyes and I saw life drain out of her and her eyes slowly dimming until the death of cold overtook her. This is the battle for our universe our universe of Light and Dark. Look out at the night sky, what do you see? A sky mostly dark with some light in this potentially infinite dark?

The universe is populated with the children of light the children of God and the dark ones the rebellious.

Is there a hell yes hell is separation from God there are hells so horrifying that the Christian concept of hell is a holiday picnic by comparison, would the occupants remain there forever, I do not know, maybe God would be kind enough to annihilate the souls of the unredeemable reprobate depraved

During one of my visions of the night I was transported to a colossal cavern somewhere deep in the earth and saw countless souls just waiting in a place that seemed to me to be lit by a dim red light. Was this, limbo or something else? I do not know. Perhaps this is the place the evil dead go to wait for the final Day of Judgment by God?

While one is in the void of grey they can still seek the light and escape, but if they have become so depraved in life like Hitler had I think they descend in black darkness and must remain in this terrible place of fear, desolation and horror, of their own making forever. Therefore, they are not really judged by God but convict "themselves" by refusing to adhere to the moral absolutes of God. God puts no one in hell they put themselves there by refusing to listen to his holy voice while in life.

It is awesome to think that the dimension discussed in this testimony is only the first of many that the spirit has to travel before finally merging and submerging with the infinite almighty. We would then have the unbelievable of direct access to the infinite mind of God (Jacobs Ladder).

Indeed the creation of our glorious universe was an intelligent act of omnificent unimaginable indescribable beauty.

In the soft quite of night I contemplated on all I has seen, all I had heard, all the knowledge I had received, the beauty love and light, the dark, ugly and hate. I tried to express to find one word that could express the greatness of existence the greatness of creation and finally the wonder that is Almighty God

One word slowly filled my mind simply put but deeply pondered I could only express that inconceivable existence is beyond

"ENORMITY"
Take Care

Alan

CFTraveler

What a beautiful experience, Alan.  Wow!

omcasey

Wow indeed !

A lovely journey, a lovely read -thank you, Alan..

blessings

toolbaras

That was amazing Alan, I am glad I have believed in god all my short life. (Im 17)

Alan McDougall

Quote from: toolbaras on April 22, 2010, 12:01:38
That was amazing Alan, I am glad I have believed in god all my short life. (Im 17)

Heck at last a reponse, thank you guys!!
Take Care

Alan

NoY

That was a good read thankyou :)

:NoY:

owl

Thank you Alan for taking the time to share this incredible expierence.

ZHaDuM

Hey man!

That was quite the awesome experience you had there!  What caused it? Have you had similar experiences since?  Much is as I believe things to be as well.  Congrats!

jub jub

That was truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Xplorer88

:-DGREAT POSTING!!!! it was a pleasure to read.... all i can say is....wow!

"this heart within me i can feel, and i judge that it exists. this world i can touch, and i likewise judge that it exists. There ends all my knowledge...and the rest is construction."