News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Evil Journalists and politicians

Previous topic - Next topic

Everlasting

In my country sweden 95% of the journalists (and politicians) are radical leftists. We just had a jihad terrorbombing here and the media and politicians won't discuss it, it could offend and stigmatise the muslim group they  say. The country is going to hell.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Monk

What country isn't going to hell?

I'll be glad to move there if you give me evidence of it not going to hell lol.  :-D
They say hope begins in the dark...
But most just flail around in the blackness, searching for their destiny...
The darkness... For me... Is where I shine.

AlanRK

What's with the liberal usage of the word "evil"? People seem to toss this term around for any person/group they perceive is doing wrong. I think people need to calm down with this term because it has become some sort of silly romantic word which we attach to anything we don't like. In this case, politics. Note that most of what we perceive as evil is just ignorance and common human error. Journalists and politicians doing or not doing something rarely qualifies as evil, just stupid.

As for this case in particular, well, nobody is ever happy with their politics. I've noticed this trend that no matter where someone lives, they will always have the attitude that their politics is completely messed up and are convinced that "this country is going to hell" no matter how trivial the issue is. It seems every few years there's a new reason why "this country will be ruined in X years, and it's all X's fault!". It's rarely the case, and what do you know, decades later the country is always still standing.

To gain some perspective, maybe you should try living in a country other than Sweden for a while. I saw a thread on North Korea on here somewhere... ? Or since Sweden is statistically one of the best places in the world to live, just try living anywhere else other than Sweden.

I do think it's very sad that a bombing has occured in Sweden and it seems like such a senseless act to inflict on a place and people who have always made a point of being non-violent and accepting to all people. It reminds me of the terrorist attack in Mumbai. It would be an unfruitful thing to be swept up in the wave of knee-jerk reactions that will inevitably follow, so if you actually want to see justice then start with not giving in to ignorance and pointless hatred (which is most likely the cause of this attack, and so a vicious cycle is fed).

Pauli2

There is something very strange with the Swedish suicide bombing.

A. The suicide bomber could have driven his car at high speed through the crowded "pedestrian zone"/"pedestrian-only-street". The street was packed with people. Lots of people would have been mowed down.

B. Then the suicide bomber could have driven his car into a street-end's square packed with people and blown his car to pieces among the crowds. This would probably have resulted in very high death rates.

but what did happen..?

1. The day before, one Swedish military personal warned his workmate (by email) to visit the particular street that was target because of a terrorist attack. No one else was officially warned.

2. The Swedish security police (SEPO) didn't read the suicide bomber's mail until several hours after the attack, because the mail was put in a mail folder for not-reading...

3. The suicide bomber wasn't member of any known extreme islamistic organization.

4. The suicide bomber blew his car to pieces on an empty street, two hundred meters from his target.

5. The suicide bomber didn't go directly to the target street after he had blown his car. He waited several minutes!

6. The suicide bomber didn't enter the crowded street. Instead he blew his bomb about 15 meters from the line where the people crowd walk.

7. He blow one bomb only out of seven, and thereby reduced the damage considerable.

8. All talk about the suicide bomber being military trained with military explosives, doesn't fit the simple bombs shown so far.

9. The SEPO looks quite excited after the incident about getting higher funds, and the spokesman of the SEPO said, with shiny eyes, something really stupid in the press conference after, about a "trend breakage".

10. The next day, the Swedish political opposition suddenly changes it's mind and agrees with the sitting government to introduce the total-population-control law of all electronics media by the Swedish organization FRA, which feeds its info directly to various US intelligence organizations.

In my opinion there is something really fishy about the Swedish suicide bomber attack.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Everlasting

I agree the weirdness of it. FBI is coming over to "help" us with the case.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.