.:WOULD LIKE TO ORGANIZE NYC MEMBERS WHO ARE WILLING TO HAVE GROUP MEETUPS:.

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbyTMathew

Hi. I was wondering where you are all from. Are any of you in the New York City area? Perhaps we can have meetups once in a while and share what we all know. My name is Bobby Mathew. I live within the NYC area. I like the idea of actual group meetups, that are in person. I know of other people that are into astral projection that do this but they charge an arm and a leg. I was thinking we could do this at a very low cost, preferably free. What do you all think?

Celest

if it anit free, it anit me!!

lol..they won't go to far in the OOB state with the money approach you can count on that!

but sure, im over in Miami.
Give me some of your IDENT (first Name, backround info, and some life experiences and i will try to home in on you the OOB).

I havent been out recently, but when i get out i can try to pull you out a bit..havent done it before but i heard it can be done.

BobbyTMathew

i want it to be free, that was the whole point. we're almost sounding like criminals =) talking about "when we're getting out".

Xplorer88

im from nyc but im in miami now....too bad i would of definitley looked forward to a group meet up....celest are you in miami still?
"this heart within me i can feel, and i judge that it exists. this world i can touch, and i likewise judge that it exists. There ends all my knowledge...and the rest is construction."