News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Just a General Chat

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Laugh people! I would use our iconic little emoticon here but those guys need help, lol.

Boy was I glad to get out of bed this morning. In last nights adventure I (along with a varying group of others) escaped giant pythons, alligators, torrential rain, mud and damn near falling off a bridge into someone's breakfast plate. Don't ask,lol

Night before barely escaped a neighborhood drowning in diseased humanity afflicted with some sort of zombie virus. Ran to the pharmacist who happened to also be a doctor, a vet and a diabetic judging by the dozens of boxes of doughnuts and animals scattered around his offices. AND my little motor bike didn't have headlights and couldn't outrun a bicycle.

Well in all cases I escaped to face another day of physical reality. Safer yes but not nearly as exciting.

So what do all these dreams mean? LOL. Only that my stomach has been giving me fits, nothing more or less. Seems the good stuff is on hold for a bit...

But wait, that was good stuff,  :lol:

What about you guys, any chatty news on your end?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Hello Nameless. It's always good to hear from you!  :-)

Believe it or not, many people I talk with now have been experiencing some pretty intense tests in their waking life and their Dreams right now. I too am experiencing a many night adventure, whereas I am attempting to "Retrieve" a Serial Killer.
Last night when I became consciously aware in my Dream, I found myself in a unfamiliar area. I soon saw that I was witnessing this Serial killers life from the start. He was just a young child, but already has a propensity towards "evil". It started with abuse to insects, then small animals. He looked innocent, but you could just see something in his eyes.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Hey Lumaza, I'm following your thread Souly for Retrievals. Haven't commented cause I don't have anything worthy to share. But I'm pulling for you. I know you will win the day with this one and I know you are patient. It's terrible and sad when souls get so messed up. But wow, 100 days. Hang in there.

Yep, one test after another. Sometimes I just want to go ape-human and pull out my armpit hairs. 'Cept I don't have any, well there is that one... haha.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

I too have many strange dreams. Sometimes I can interpret them, but they are HIGHLY symbolic. Sometimes they just don't make ANY sense LOL. The APs are very organized, nothing weird. But my dream last night was rather exciting. I really thought I was in real life and I got soooo excited that I have discovered teleportation. I remember talking on skype with my family back home and all of a sudden my sister's arm extended and appeared in my room out of a thin air and handed me a piece of clear tape. I have no idea why tape LOL, but I grabbed it, her hand disappeared and I realized that I just got an object from the other side of the globe and I knew how to teleport myself home anytime I wanted to. Then I found myself sitting with all of them in the living room back home. I was ecstatic. I really felt like if I was sitting right now and realizing that in the physical world I have discovered how to teleport. You know how in dreams no matter what unusual thing you experience you don't seem to even realize that it is unusual, you accept everything as is. But this one was different in that respect. When I woke up though, I was pretty disappointed that it was just a dream. I don't remember the technique by which one can teleport. Maybe next time I should pay more attention and really discover it for real.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Wow, what is it about Home. I just commented another thread. I seem to be having lots of home adventures myself. I feel you on the LDs and APs. I find them both significant but the APs are like LDs taken to a whole 'nother level. That's cool with the tech, wouldn't that be awesome to have that here?

One home I visit is so extraordinary I can't even describe it in words but that is my first stop if I have anything to say about it.

T-Man

Hello all!

Just thought I would check in.  I haven't posted in awhile but I still come here daily.  Haven't had much to post.  The most recent experience I've had was having two LD's in one night.  Not usual for me but the interesting thing was they were the same LD.  I haven't had a LD in some time and before I went to bed I had a strong intent to have one and I wanted to learn something from it.  So, I had the first LD and awoke and wrote it down.  I little later in the night I had the same LD again but I was able to make changes in the dream as the same scenario unfolded. 
I have also been recording my dreams for the past year and half and have been learning things about myself and trying to make improvements.   Within this past week I had a dream and was told that I would be working with different people now.  It seems that maybe the types of dreams have changed now.  Not quite sure how to describe it but they just seem different than the usual ones I've had.  Still need to figure out the theme.
Last night I saw a dinosaur trying to escape a fenced off area like in Jurassic Park.  I than became the dinosaur.  Not sure where that one came from.
The Adventure Continues...

EscapeVelocity

Glad to hear from you again T-Man!

It is interesting how often dinosaur themes show up in our experiences. I had many fearful ones as a child, which is probably understandable ( a great Jungian kind of uncontrollable force ) but it is still very interesting even as an occasional adult theme in exploring the NP.

The fact that you are noticing how your LDs are changing is a good recognition of your development; becoming the dinosaur is an intriguing variation. Transitions like these are important in our NP education; I can't necessarily explain why in your specific case, just noticing their prominence points to a personal message that should reveal itself to you, maybe with some meditation or reverie practice.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Hey T-Man, been missing you. You're making great observations. The dinosaur part reminded me of the Jurassic type pythons and alligator that recently showed up in one of my exp. Just had a thought while typing that, perhaps it is recognition of our 'lizard brain'.

Would make sense, we have it and usually attempt to ignore it and be better according to current psychological opinion. But just perhaps that is not how it should be. Just got a buzz while typing that. Just so you know I get a 'buzz' like that when I'm on to something. So maybe... anyway, just some random thoughts.

:-)

T-Man

Thanks all,

To me:
Dinosaur = old
Fenced area = enclosure, limitations, habits

Maybe I'm breaking free of old habits.  Hopefully I'm moving on to the next level!
The Adventure Continues...

Karxx Gxx

off topic, but on topic since it is a general chat

Tis late and dont have time to post it on my thread, so this will be a great sub.
I've made a milestone on the journey to my enlightenment! As in, I am in a new state of being. not queit 10/10 enlightenment but I have the essence im looking for. even if its a 1/10 its way better than w.e state of being i was in. And i havnt fallen out of it really, so i dont think im ever going to be as 'unconscious' as i was before, and boy let me tell you!

Will just say that i can finally live in the present with ease. without having to use my brain, or focus into it at all. Def will explain more but man, is it great  :-D :-D :-D :-D
Your way is The way

Nameless

Perfect for putting here Karxx. Looking forward to the rest of the story. :-)

Rakkso

Woaw Nameless you've got some serious ovaries. I can't even tie my shoes and you do it all so eaasy. Lol  :-P

In any cases my dreams have been taking vacationss. We are having electrical power shutdowns daily and sometimes it's more the times without power... Oh man.

Could that have been a sort of... I don't know something like a test of fear of lizards and stuff?? :-)

Nameless

I feel you on those power outages. We used to have them all the time till finally our power company decided they had to rewire the whole area.

I've found one of the best ways to have experiences is to do something exciting, stressful or different from your normal routine in physical reality. But you'll be happy to note that my shoes don't have laces, makes tying them so much easier, :-D

I don't think those were fear tests at all. Stuff like that doesn't affect me. Well, not anymore! LOL  I do think (for me that is) they were reminders that it is our lizard brain that has the power to dominate in NP.

Hope your power gets fixed soon.

Rakkso

Thanks but there is not really much to do. People would ripp it.

Shoes with no laces? Man and here I was thinking of some way to get rid of my leg in the RTZ. lol

That is great to know here Nameles. I'm basically a noob when it comes to interacting with my fears... but I'll get there. :-)

LightBeam

The freakiest dream I've had in a long while. Not a LD, just a dream. I had no awareness of any kind. I was hiding from a dark entity. It finally got me, grabbed me with his claw and flew up with me. He was like a devil type. I sensed great negativity and darkness. He said that he was going to drop me from the top of a volcano into the lava. I was frightened. However, I asked him sincerely to let me go. All of a sudden we were flying over a city and I recognized Las Vegas, but covered with smog and haze. Kind of gray looking, no colors or lights. I saw the Eifel tower and asked him to drop me on the top of the Eifel tower. To my surprise he did. He dropped me gently on the top and flew away. At that time, I felt strongly that I was a part of him, that he was me. That was very strange. I rushed to the elevator to get down and there was one of my childhood friends named Svetlana. Her name means Light. I often dream of her and her sister named Venera, which is the name of the planet Venus. Names in my dreams have great significance. So I thought that the Light is with me to help. She opened the elevator for me and said come one, lets get down. At that time I woke upa nd I was frozen with fear, still feeling the dark energy, but at the same time I felt that thsi dark energy was a part of me, I was him and he was I. My first thought was that we as charachters experiemnce absolutley everything in many worlds. We are as bad as we could imagine in one life, and as good as God himself in another. I know my first feeling was right. I have thought for a while now about thsi theory of mine and that it helps greatly to not judge anyone no matter what. Becuse it is all a part of the experience that is necessary. If now, we are good, we were not always, but we needed it. So those who are bad now, are good in a nother life, therefore I understand every action of everyone ever lived in all possible lives.

When I fell back to sleep, I started dreaming that there was this evil entity shooting destructive energy to me and a group of people that were around me. I couldnt recognize them. I said "all together, we can defeat him. So we started shooting energy towards him with our hands. The energy was vizible from him and from us. All of a sudden one of the group went to his side to fight against us. I was on the front of the group, so I positioned one hand towards the evil entity and the other hand towards the trator and started shooting energy. They were doing the same towards us, so it was the battle of the energies. I felt hot when tehir energies were penetrating ours. But we pushed hard. Aftger a few seconds, the trator started twitching and holes forming on his body. He started leaking water and finally exploaded from my energy. One of my people also exploaded from tehir energy. At last the evil entity exploaded as well and I knew it was done. A big battle was won. Then I woke up and and felt great.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Karxx Gxx

O wow! I dig you on the 'he was I and I was him' part. I had some similar dream where there was a part that some part of a being was covered in black energy dots and was trying to push it off of him with great force. And i mentioned that 'you are only fighting yourself' then woke up shortly after. Which i relate to a lot.

But this is great news! You definitely are living life with your heart/soul leading you more than the mind if I had to conclude a general statement for your dream, and that you are making great progress on your journey  :-D
Your way is The way

Blossom

Interesting discussion..

I have been stuck the last few days since having an LD nightmare. I'm not trying to freak anyone out or anything.  I'm not meditating, or anything at the moment. I'm taking a short breather to reflect. I'm still trying to figure out what occured.  I am sure it has some sort of meaning, but it is lost to me.

In my LD, I was sitting on a picnic table, relaxing and minding my own business.  I was just enjoying myself when suddenly a "small dark figure" that was child sized, like maybe a 5 yr old, started circling me and my table. It started at about 25' out.  At first I actually thought it was a child, but I realized it's speed as it circled me was too great to be a child, or even an adult for that matter.  It appeared to me to be moving at around 30-40 MPH. Nearly a blur.  I was absolutely terrified when I realized the thing had no face. The entire being was dark. It was smooth where a face should have been, which made it all the more terrifying. I was petrified as the circle quickly got tighter and tighter as the being closed in on me.  I remember whirling around and turning constantly -- trying to keep track of it as it circled me.  When it reached the point of the circle radius being about 3' to 5' from me, I suddenly woke and sat up in bed.  It was the scariest thing that has ever occured to me.  I never have this type of LD.

It was so frightening that I could not control what was happening in my LD and that something was there that I absolutely did not want to be there.

I never have any type of nightmare that I even recall.  Possibly had one as a child, but I don't really recall even that.

I have no idea what it means. The main thing that bothers me is the fact that it DID occur.  I have never believed in dark entities being able to affect us in the astral.  Now I'm wondering if I'm wrong in my thinking.  I have had conscience ap's for over a decade and this is the only time something has bothered me, even if it was in the form of an LD.

Not even sure I should post this, as I don't want my post to affect anyone just starting out.  This was an extremely rare occurance where I am concerned. If a moderator wants me to delete this post, I will. Or they can..  No problem with that.
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

EscapeVelocity

Blossom-

I will share my perspective on your LD nightmare and please keep in mind that is just that, my perspective colored by my biases and experience. You are free to accept it, consider it or reject it outright. Maybe sharing a dream like this with someone who knows you well and you can trust, maybe that can give some deeper clues to the psychological nuances.

I don't see this as a dark entity of some sort having decided to intrude upon your life. To me this is pretty clearly your subconscious trying to communicate a fairly serious issue that is quite symbolically, circling you and you get the feeling it is closing in. It possibly represents an issue you are avoiding dealing with. The fact that the entity has 'no face' is a fairly common image when we are refusing to literally 'put a face on the issue we are avoiding'; I've had the 'no face' dream myself and read of it with others.

If you can't immediately answer what the issue may be, then maybe putting it into the form of a question for a meditational reverie may bring forth an answer. Or write the question on a piece of paper, tuck it under your pillow and literally sleep on it, and maybe you can receive a clarifying dream.

I've had a few of these kinds of dreams, especially over the last few years. One was actually very difficult for me. These dreams are intense experiences that demand our attention, so the fact that you noticed it and wrote about it, tells me that it is of significance for you.

To be completely honest, I don't always figure out the answers to my own dreams of this nature; but then again, maybe that's not always necessary; maybe sometimes the dream's purpose is to just bump us ahead on a subliminal level, a subconscious level.

So put some thought into it, but don't become obsessed with it or beat yourself up over it. I think that by the simple fact that we choose to explore aspects of the NP, issues such as these will uncover from time to time; it is part of the territory and part of our development as we progress.

I hope that gives some useful ideas.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Blossom

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on June 04, 2018, 08:52:45
Blossom-

I will share my perspective on your LD nightmare and please keep in mind that is just that, my perspective colored by my biases and experience. You are free to accept it, consider it or reject it outright. Maybe sharing a dream like this with someone who knows you well and you can trust, maybe that can give some deeper clues to the psychological nuances.

I don't see this as a dark entity of some sort having decided to intrude upon your life. To me this is pretty clearly your subconscious trying to communicate a fairly serious issue that is quite symbolically, circling you and you get the feeling it is closing in. It possibly represents an issue you are avoiding dealing with. The fact that the entity has 'no face' is a fairly common image when we are refusing to literally 'put a face on the issue we are avoiding'; I've had the 'no face' dream myself and read of it with others.

If you can't immediately answer what the issue may be, then maybe putting it into the form of a question for a meditational reverie may bring forth an answer. Or write the question on a piece of paper, tuck it under your pillow and literally sleep on it, and maybe you can receive a clarifying dream.

I've had a few of these kinds of dreams, especially over the last few years. One was actually very difficult for me. These dreams are intense experiences that demand our attention, so the fact that you noticed it and wrote about it, tells me that it is of significance for you.

To be completely honest, I don't always figure out the answers to my own dreams of this nature; but then again, maybe that's not always necessary; maybe sometimes the dream's purpose is to just bump us ahead on a subliminal level, a subconscious level.

So put some thought into it, but don't become obsessed with it or beat yourself up over it. I think that by the simple fact that we choose to explore aspects of the NP, issues such as these will uncover from time to time; it is part of the territory and part of our development as we progress.

I hope that gives some useful ideas.

EscapeVelocity,

I have read your answer several times and thank you very much.. Your have some very useful ideas. 

In my life right now, I am due for a pretty big surgery on the 21st of June that I am extremely worried about.  That's about the only major issue in my life as I am a housewife and also retired.  Usually I live a pretty carefree life.  I am lucky in that regard. My only major issue that has been worrying me is that I'm having a reverse shoulder replacement due to a previous failed shoulder replacement that was done due to arthritis in my left shoulder area.  Maybe it has to do with that.  "I have been worried about not waking after the surgery."   

I've also made some major conscious health choices because of the worry about not waking up.  I went vegan.  Besides going plant based in my diet, I also became a non smoker on the same day I went vegan.  I wasn't a heavy smoker but enough that it bothered me.  Major changes have gone on in my body very abruptly in my attempt to get my body as healthy as possible prior to the 21st.. Basically, I'm doing a spring cleaning in my body and getting rid of all impurities.  My body was screaming at me to take better care of it.  Today is my seventh day and today is also a  juice fast day.

My clarity is already much much improved after just a week.  This is not the first time I have went vegan for a time, but it is the first time I have went vegan to prepare for a surgery. 

This LD nightmare occurred during this first week of change.  So it could be a combination of these things, or it could be something else entirely.

I like the idea of a meditational reverie..  I may work on this today.  I feel a lightness inside me after reading your answer. 

Thank you again for the feedback,
Blossom
~~Blossom~~

-----------

Szaxx

Reading the experience and applying it to your current circumstances, it may be no more than a representation  of what to do. As the normal way out of the situation was blocked by the speed of the entity circling you, a simple thought of it's apparent lack of leaving above and below clear, you could have easily floated away. In these experiences the fear takes hold and you only see things from a physical word perspective. Taking the bull by it's horns you may find things better to deal with if you can keep your thoughts on your abilities and not the fear. Easy to say but these kind of situations exist in some retrievals and with a mindset embedded of whatever gets thrown at you, you can always defeat the 'obstacle' being presented will help give you a clear mind for resolution.
When the reaction to change begins you may find this thought train s full rather than getting stuck in a rut. it's the old 'stop and think' saying that you may already know where things will fall into place. I
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Blossom

Quote from: Szaxx on June 04, 2018, 16:53:12
As the normal way out of the situation was blocked by the speed of the entity circling you, a simple thought of it's apparent lack of leaving above and below clear, you could have easily floated away.  In these experiences the fear takes hold and you only see things from a physical word perspective.

Szaxx,

I really hate to admit this, but it NEVER crossed my mind that my path was not blocked until just now.  I truly WAS letting fear control me and control the situation. I lost sight of myself and I lost control of everything. I was not focused.

And so obvious a solution. Until you said it, I couldn't even see it in my waking state.
I could have just "moved"...

I'll chalk this us to just another experience.

But I do want to thank you for "shaking me by the shoulders and waking me back up."  Seriously.  

Blossom
~~Blossom~~

-----------

Nameless

I'm beginning to see many of my dreams and aps as visionary or prophetic in meaning. What are your thoughts on this. Also have any of you given thought to going back through some of your postings and looking at them with fresh eyes to see what has changed since the original posts? Might find some gems along the way.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on June 26, 2021, 12:19:27
I'm beginning to see many of my dreams and aps as visionary or prophetic in meaning. What are your thoughts on this. Also have any of you given thought to going back through some of your postings and looking at them with fresh eyes to see what has changed since the original posts? Might find some gems along the way.
This happens so much that I stopped posting about it. I shared a recent experience with another member here about one of those times. It happened recently in a Phase soak session I had. I was basking in the void, just being and all of a sudden a spontaneous vision, not of my design occurred. I saw some kind of Council meeting. A man was on a stage talking to others that were seated around a semi-circle grouping of tables. The others were all elderly distinguished looking gentlemen. I didn't see any females at all. The man on the stage was speaking, but his voice was muffled to me. Whatever he was saying was of grave concern. Some of the men in the audience had horror on their face and even the most hardened of them, seemed to be sitting on the edge of their chair as well. I got the feeling that this was a United Nations meeting. I did not see any current Presidents there of any of the Nations. After the man on stage stopped talking, people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Each grouping of men seemed to have younger aides that were doing the running. I questioned what this was about and why I was seeing this, but got nothing back. My Phase session ended shortly after this with me being perplexed.

LightBeam

Yes, for sure. here is just one of the examples of our dreams in May 2020. We all knew something was coming.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/disturbing_et_dream-t47900.0.html

Captain Jack Sparrow