News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Just a General Chat

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Is everybody dreaming/projecting? What about your families and friends or co-workers?

It is so strange, lately absolutely everyone I know in person is talking about strange dreams and projections. I am not the one asking them, they are the ones bringing it up. What's really strange and cool is that all the dreams are essentially the same.

They involve various weapons like swords/staffs/rods/daggers and it seems everyone is involved in fighting off some dark energies or people or beings. Some are using their hands as weapons. Seems to be an the astral battle call.

What have you guys noticed?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

Not dreaming much and what there is, is very sporadic and disconnected. The nature of the dreaming has changed, as well.

Deep, unconscious dreams during the night; then brief, fairly lucid and very symbolic and very different kinds of dreams just before I awaken. Discordant is the best description...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Bob_the_floater

Been kinda blocked since mid June where I failed a fear test I guess, breathing stopped mid shift and I kept trying to take one last breath, so that ended that.

Only had a handful strange LD's since then, got bit by a talking dog in one, lol. Another nightmarish one ended with me calling out for my mother, then 2 rows of mothers appeared in mid air, they all seemed familiar but the right one wasn't there, only after calling her by name did she appear floating above me, so weird..
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

LightBeam

I haven't heard people in my circle talk about their dreams, but the other night I had a vivid dream, a brown bear charged at me and knocked me on my back. It was about to bite my face when a man with a whip showed up, and started hitting the ground near the bear, producing a sonic boom noise with the whip. The bear ran away. I got up and the man handed me the whip and told me to use it when needed. I gave it a few waves into the air and then woke up. I guess I have a new weapon now  :-D
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

It seems the "collective" is turning many people into "Dream Warriors". That doesn't surprise me though, due to our current affairs in the World. I too have been fighting the good fight!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Erik

My girlfriend who has obe's naturally, complains that when she enters rtz a dark entity is nearby.
It feels like rubber and is a kind of sexual energy. When she can control her fear she can easy fight it off and tear it apart, the pieces fly away.
One moment she followed the pieces of the torn entity and reached some kind of church where it became whole again.

My experience in lucid dreaming nowadays is that I am not allowed to enter some areas. Until lately I could explore whatever I want.
Example: I flew over a harbour area and saw a docked warship. Wanted to visit it, just out of curiosity, some energy force didnt't let it happen.
Not sure if this was my own mind (entering military objects is normally forbidden) or an external force witheld me.

Alex77

Nah, I didn't notice any such dreams lately, but I admit such dreams come from time to time, hell some of my best AP includes fighting theme in other physical worlds. My current AP are more exploring in nature, last month had more than 30, so I'm doing pretty fine actually. I'm not in my prime anymore, but I still wish to have another two day's long AP, the feeling to live in another physical world, to sleep in someone else bed, to meet new people that you know you won't meet again, to visit places you will never visit in this world, ahh the thrill.

Nameless

I'm building Noah's Ark out of tuna cans. If this rain keeps up I might even have to apply sealer and whittle oars.

:-D :-D :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 11, 2021, 18:34:52
I'm building Noah's Ark out of tuna cans. If this rain keeps up I might even have to apply sealer and whittle oars.

:-D :-D :-D
...and here in Minnesota, we are suffering a horrible drought. Not the whole state. It rains north and south of us, but seems to neglect the central part of the state. Grass is dead. Crops dying all around us. We had a front come through about 2 weeks ago and we watched on the Radar how there seemed to be some kind of weird bubble over this part of our area. The skies went dark north and south, even east and west of us, but we got only got if anything, a few drops here. I know that there are other states, like yours Nameless, that can't turn the "faucet" off. Here we can't turn it on!  :-o The World's upside down right now!  :-P
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I think the faucets are broke Lumaza. If I could find a market for grass we would do okay. Yep, the world is certainly topsy turvey.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 11, 2021, 20:12:32
I think the faucets are broke Lumaza. If I could find a market for grass we would do okay. Yep, the world is certainly topsy turvey.
We have talked about the importance of "balance" in the World. This is what happens when the "collective consciousness" is out of whack! There is unfortunately more of this to come. Balance needs to be restored once again and soon too.

Nameless

Ugh! We have had so many cloudy skies and sudden rains this last few weeks it's near driving me crazy. Today internet is driving me crazy. Last night crazy dreams. You guys ever feel plumb crazy? Lol

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 10, 2021, 20:18:20
Ugh! We have had so many cloudy skies and sudden rains this last few weeks it's near driving me crazy. Today internet is driving me crazy. Last night crazy dreams. You guys ever feel plumb crazy? Lol

Oh, yes, everyone has limits on how much craziness can we handle.  :-D
Lets trade places. I would love to have a long period of rainy days. I'm sick of this monotone, sunny, warm weather.
Try changing perspective. So many people around the world would are baking in extreme heat and would give anything to be in a rainy, cool weather at this moment. And so many people don't have internet, so they would gladly deal with the interruptions if they had one.

Sometimes when things seem stuck, I start doing something else that doesn't involve the tangled energetic events. I give them time to untangle and don't feed them with energy of frustration which tangles them even more. We have a saying in my country "The morning is wiser than the evening" meaning, let go and go to sleep peacefully, trust that tomorrow the problem will be solved.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I certainly would love it if all this rain came with cooler temps. Where I am it's like a sauna, hot and humid.

Quote"The morning is wiser than the evening"
Nice quote!

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 10, 2021, 21:33:16
I certainly would love it if all this rain came with cooler temps. Where I am it's like a sauna, hot and humid.

Oh, well that I don't like very much, however, I like the nature sounds at night in the south east region. One time I was in Orlando in July. It was insanely humid, but I just sat outside at night because the sounds of the different bugs and frogs were just unbelievable. So soothing.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

People are always programmed to think "the grass is greener on the other side". But in reality it's the same shxt, just a different pile!    :-o

Nameless, you are getting all the rain there. As of today our area has been designated in the extreme drought, bordering on "exceptional". We can't buy a raindrop. Now the good of that is. Tonight's meteor shower will be awesome. Clear skies everywhere here!  :-)

EscapeVelocity

Oh yeah, it's that time of year...the Perseids meteor showers of August. Thanks for the reminder! Too bad I won't likely get far enough away from civilization to get a view. In 1978, I was hiking the Grand Canyon on the 12th and watched most of the night probably 200 meteors go by overhead, a sleepless yet spectacular and unforgettable night!

Enjoy, my friend!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

omcasey

Yes!, thank you for that heads up !! here in San Diego it is happening tomorrow, the evening between Aug 12-13, I will be out there !!

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/meteor-shower/perseid.html

Alex77

I'm going on a summer vacation, I hope to catch some tan :-D

P.s. interesting synchronicity,
the 77 post and 77 in my name, I hope this mean a lot of luck coming my way 8-)

Lumaza

Speaking of the starry nights we are having here. Tonight I was out with my Dog for his last potty run of the evening. It was a clear night, starry sky. It has been for the last week now, so the display of shooting stars in the sky has been amazing.

We were out for only out for a few minutes. I looked up and viewed the sky, awaiting a left over shooting star to reveal itself. To my right, not quite directly overhead, I saw a small triangular grouping of stars. I thought, that was pretty cool. They looked symmetrical. They were evenly spaced apart. Then, they pivoted around and flew away!  :-o I was shocked. I have witnessed what I thought were very large "Bolides" and fireball meteors in the past. One of them I found out later that a member here of the Pulse also saw. But his experience with the sighting was much different than mine.

I have never seen anything like that in the sky that I could definitely nail as being a Craft of some kind. I have heard them talked about often though. Some say they are our own, the US Gov'ts' TR3Bs. It was very cool nonetheless. It quickly flew out of my view. We have some large trees on the property. It didn't seem to be close though. The lights were about as bright as the other stars in the sky.

Like everyone else, my thoughts soon turned to some kind of logical explanation. I played it again and wondered if a passing Satellite could have passed two stars and made it look like it pivoted. But when I went outside again to challenge that thought, I found that everything else looked normal. The only thing missing in the sky at that exact point was the 3 lights in a triangular shape.

Just because I never saw a UFO for real in this realm, doesn't mean that I didn't believe they existed. On some level, I always knew, as many of us here do too!  :-)

Nameless

Wow Lu, seems a little weirdness is in the air tonight. My daughter came over and left a while ago. An owl flew in front of her as she pulled out of my road. The weird part, she felt the need to stop and call me and tell me. So... maybe just an owl.

LightBeam

There are things that we "just know" and we don't need evidence. We have all the information streaming form the very core of the multiverse and some of us keep the "channels" open at all time.

I also have never seen physically a UFO. I have seen physically an ET, but the endless accounts not only from the time of technological progress where government attribute them to weather balloons and drones, but from the time of the cave men and the paintings of different ancient civilizations that match the present witness accounts are undeniable. But even  before I have read all that information as a child, I just "knew" so many things without prior physical information, that throughout the years via observations I have validated all that knowledge, not to mention later with the OBE experiences even an more magical validation of my beliefs and initial knowing since birth.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Two things.

1) This afternoon I saw a large dark cloud arrow pointing south and east. The arrow point was the handle of the hammer and sickle.

2) Tonight I listened to a prophecy which included these words;
chem-trails
loud explosion
Singapore
Myrtle Beach (this beach is south and east of me)

Edit: Seems Myrtle Beach is in fact east of me but not south. Still... :-(

omcasey

This talk is heading right up my ally. lol

Just because at this very moment I am working on a new youtube channel where I will continue my OBE vlogs, having completed a 'homework assignment' given by Guidance that includes the stringing together of clippings from 2009 - 2021 highly involving the sightings of various craft and interaction with et beings, - maybe I can share this with you here? I logged everything in real time which makes it super helpful now down the line.

It took me a month to put this together but I am indeed seeing a much clearer picture now than prior. The progression can be a truly fascinating thing, notably when 12 years of experience is accelerated into less than 3 hours. Lightbeam - Lumaza - thank you for being so candid with the subject and your experience. I think more of us have to be in order to get where our civilization is going.

Anyway. Here is the video time flow : sightings and interactions with et beings 2009 - 2021

If you help me get to 100 subs I can put in for a descent URL.  8-)

I've come out as myself, full name and all.

Nameless

Wow Casey, I have you pulled up and am subscribing. Excited to see the vid soon as done here.