News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Just a General Chat

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

QuoteThis talk is heading right up my ally. lol

Just because at this very moment I am working on a new youtube channel where I will continue my OBE vlogs, having completed a 'homework assignment' given by Guidance that includes the stringing together of clippings from 2009 - 2021 highly involving the sightings of various craft and interaction with et beings, - maybe I can share this with you here? I logged everything in real time which makes it super helpful now down the line.

It took me a month to put this together but I am indeed seeing a much clearer picture now than prior. The progression can be a truly fascinating thing, notably when 12 years of experience is accelerated into less than 3 hours. Lightbeam - Lumaza - thank you for being so candid with the subject and your experience. I think more of us have to be in order to get where our civilization is going.

Anyway. Here is the video time flow : sightings and interactions with et beings 2009 - 2021

If you help me get to 100 subs I can put in for a descent URL.  cool

I've come out as myself, full name and all.

QuoteWow Casey, I have you pulled up and am subscribing. Excited to see the vid soon as done here.

Oh great !! thank you for the support, Nameless. I hope everyone will link in with me at the new channel.

The old one will be archived now. - most logs will get posted on the new channel.

I have to get back into the swing of making the videos.

It is a lot of work.

Nameless

I actually think this is the best thing you've done Casey. So far I have listened/watched the first 30 minutes and it's very interesting to follow your journey over the years and see the progression. I recognize your bafflement and wonder at what was going on and share much of those feelings with you. I will be watching the rest over the next day or so or who knows maybe in one full round.

Seriously though, I do think this is your BEST so far.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

Oh thank you!.. it really has taken me this long just to get used to the camera, and I played around with the video, it had so many cuts/clips that I played with inserting free stock video footage so it flowed a bit more seamlessly and there was something more than my big ol' face to look at. It sure is interesting to see the journey rounded up so quickly like this. I wonder what the heck we are going to springboard into here with this new channel. I do feel it is time to begin collaborating more if I can. Doing some more serious work. I mean after all WE are the current Monroe Explorers on the planet. The next generations do need us to step up. It is what they will clasp hold to for a leg up as they begin to ascend the ladder. Just as we did with our predecessors. And I mean, seriously, thank goodness for them, right? !! I really appreciate your feedback, Nameless, thank you.

Lumaza

Great video Casey!  :-) I listened to it once and am now on the second time. There is a lot to assimilate there!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Casey, I am listening to your video again and I am currently at the 2:28:00 mark where you begin to talk about Time Travel and "aging". What I have found through many NP experiences, especially during LDs is that the NP is indeed ageless. In a Dream or OBE, Phase session, etc. you can be living past, present or future lives as if it is "now". That's why so many people have a hard time  becoming Lucid in their Dreams. Through the years I have rectified that problem in my own experiences by reminding myself before I go to bed that I am in my bed asleep and that anything outside of that awareness is a NP experience. It is part of my nighttime affirmation I don't use it in my Phase session because I never lose conscious awareness in them It does still does dupe me in my Dreams once in awhile though. It is all so "real", because it is!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

Wow!, Lu.. a second time, at a 3 hour video at that, goodness, well, thank you, I appreciate you giving it this much consideration. Do you receive the "NP" as being the life-between-life area? yes this is indeed a timeless realm - and an area ever so much more blissful to experience. I use the term OBE the most, and this is because of my tendency to bring back data/experience from consensus fields. Notably the 3/4/5/6D worlds. Time does exist in these, or let me say ( as in the video ) I am perceiving there to BE dimensions of time in them, on the same 7 point axis as we experience in part in 3D. I am very far from completing my observation of this. But at present I would put it something like this :

1/2D : 1/2 spacial dimensions and no time

Life-between-life area no spacial dimensions and no time ( a pure consciousness field )

3D : 3 dimensions of space and the idea of time
4D : 3 dimensions of space, 1 dimension of time, connection and access to the second
5D : 3 dimensions of space, 2 dimensions of time, connection and access to the third
6D : 3 dimensions of space, 3 dimensions of time, immediate connection and access to no time

This is not in any way knowledge,
It is just a pattern I recognize within the event of my experiences--

It contains the experiential content up there.

Just by way of understanding,

In 3D, with just the idea of time we can only pattern time concept forward.....we can only move forward in time.
In 4D, with one actual time dimension and connection/access to a second there is the possibility of moving not just forward but sideways in time *into parallel timelines.

What can be experienced in everyday life with dimensions of time --  g r o w s .

Does it make sense?

Lumaza

Casey, I used to categorize things in nice little groupings as well. But just when I thought I knew what was going on, it all changed. My Phase sessions take on so many different aspects of things. Some are based on a very physical, non physical experiences. Some I find myself in places of just pure information. Those pure information areas seem to be where Channeling and Downloads occur. Some experiences just lead to a very comforting, never ending empty dark void, where you just "be".

There is no doubt in mind at all about there being other "dimensions". Like I said, the only way I categorize them now is as "experiences". Going back to my books, I have found patterns as well. I have found that there a Doorways all over the place that lead to these different dimensions as well. I use doorways so much, that I have also learned how to "store" my NP memories in certain ones so I can access that sessions at another time. When I complete my sessions now, I immediately write down what that Doorway leads to. That way, I am physically logging what I experienced so I see the patterns that are emerging. This helps because sometimes the session is loaded with too much info or in-depth experiences to remember or maintain conscious recall of.

Also, listening to a 3 hours video is nothing to me. I listen to longer ones then that almost nightly. Either the Jimmy Church Fade to Black Radio Show, Coast to Coast AM or any other video of interest on Youtube. That seems to be part of my observing and "recording" duty here on Earth.  

All Dreams are experience in the now. In that now, you can be 5 years old, 20 years old, or even 50 years old. But it is experienced in the now. Your explanation of your dimensions seems to be what I experience when I constantly see myself in 3rd person, which soon changes to a 1st person scenario. I have talked in the past about my experiences that seem to have a Pace car", something to follow in them. Sometimes, I am the "pace car". Those experiences are very odd and unique as well!  :-)

Nameless

Been feeling moody as all get out lately and found this video, Three Little Pigs (maybe not what you are expecting). Anyway thought you all might like a little laughter. Hugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_UegL1R3X8
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.