News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My head hurts, please help

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizzytaz

My head hurts. It hurts from so many toughts, so many coincidences that happen all around me that are setting new connections in my brain, connections that seem to guide me somewhere, I don't know where, but I know that I'm getting knowledge from it, informations of what's going on in this world, and it's like my brain can't get enough of it, but at the same time it's screaming in pain. Sometimes it gets so deep that even in conversations, when people talk to me, instead of focusing on what they're actually saying, my brain seems to be modelating those words in order to set new connections to create a different world in my mind. I know it sounds confusing, but this has been happening for quite some time now, and it gets so weird when people seem to actually be aware of their words impact over me, like they do that on purpose. It makes me feel powerless.

My favorite one is reading, like...bro...when I read something, I can get so off the topic and get so deep in this creation of I don't even know, (that would be the best way to describe it atm) that it's actually amazing. Reading seems to be something I began to get control over, like I can read again a paragraph and actually focus on the topic, so that's good.

I don't know if this is really a thing or it's just how my brain works, but my toughts are so connected to the outside world, with the sounds and events that happen, for example: I'm trying to find the meaning of my last dream. The moment I come to a conclusion, suddenly I get a notification sound on my phone, or a car honks, or just a random knock, almost like something is trying to tell me: "yes, that's the answer". This is just an example, I know it's hard to swallow, but when you're constantly dealing with this "confirmation sound", you begin struggling. It was fun at first, when only the most uncommon sounds and events were taking into consideration, and I guess even now it wouldn't be a problem if my head wasn't hurting. It only gets fustrating when I'm all alone with my toughts and that programmed need for confirmation. Those two combined is what causes me the headache. Meditation helps, and even focusing on my breath a couple times, but it doesn't seem to have a long-term effect. I may have to reprogram the brain, but I dont know how to do that in the most efficient way.

Methen

Your ungrounded that is why, just practice some ground and center exercises...