News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Just a simple Thanks

Previous topic - Next topic

Daece

Xanth- I've been reading Astral Pulse for a few years now.  I haven't posted much, instead, reading topics that benefit my needs with AP/lucid dreaming as I come to need them.  I just wanted to thank you for the energy you put into replying to every last person's question about the topic (with whatever label they put on it).  It takes incredible devotion and interest to put forth the effort you do to help people.  Instead of selling a product like Robert Bruce, you strive to teach people to think of their experience subjectively and learn to make decisions based on learning; you don't teach people to use these skills for their own personal benefit.  I wouldn't be in the place I am today without your selfless labor to the subject
"It's just data"

Xanth

Thanks for the kind words.  It's much appreciated.

I do, however, believe Szaxx has thoroughly and completely overtaken me in helping people now!  :)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Both Xanth and Szaxx are great. I can attest to how much Szaxx has been a great help me personally. Keep up the good work guys.  :-D

Szaxx

Who's this Szaxx guy then?
Every time I need help I have to help myself. I'll work it out soon lol.
I'm rather busy of late and haven't had a lot of time available. This will change and more replies will be forthcoming.
There's a host of good members here helping others to make progress. Lumaza, escapevelocity, bluefirepheonix and more. Ok I'll add Xanth too lol. Others who are not active also have some stickies full of good info from years ago. Being helpful is what makes a site worth it's weight in gold.
It's nice to see an appreciative post every now and then, it applies to all members helping no matter how long they've been around. A universal credit to all.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

For the amount of time this place has been around and kicking, you're right, it's absolutely LOADED with great information.
You do have to sift through some strange stuff to find it though... but gems abound on this forum.  It's been around for, what...?  15 years now?  :)

The stickies from previous moderators and members are of great importance. 

Hell, I wouldn't be where I am not without the kind words left here by Frank.  :)