News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Legal Highs

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Mix bleach (.5 liter) with alcohol (.5 liter) and sugar (.2 liter). Drink it and you will get high as hell. And then you will die.

jc84corvette

lOL I will not do that at all. Where do you come up with these thigns? lol

beavis

The great corn god tells them to me.

Logic

3 Tblspn of fresh ground nutmeg (eaten) the trip lasts 24-72 hours

morning glory seeds, (eaten)

peanuts (smoke the white fibre) [WARNING: There are no psychoactive properties of peanuts, they only cut off oxygen to your brain]

banana's: boil peels in water for 45 minutes, then bake in oven until black, then smoke the insides. Im pretty sure I completly mixed up this method, but when done right you get synthetic crack, I dont reccomend doing this.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

jc84corvette

morning glory seeds, (eaten)

What are those? I never heard of them.

Logic

They're the seeds from morning glory flowers, do a search for them on erowid. They resemble mushrooms effects I think.

ps. dont try any of the above except for maybe morning glory seeds or nutmeg, be it may you still have a chance of harming yourself or worse, the peanuts and bananas are far more dangerous.

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Logic

They're the seeds from morning glory flowers, do a search for them on erowid. They resemble mushrooms effects I think.

ps. dont try any of the above except for maybe morning glory seeds or nutmeg, be it may you still have a chance of harming yourself or worse, the peanuts and bananas are far more dangerous.

Thank you. YEs those other two options sounded dangerous. Those morning glory flower seeds might be the best deal for me. You know what they do to you right away?

Logic

Na, I've never really tried them before. It also helps to chew on them and let them sit in your mouth a bit.

Tenacious

Oh boy! legal drugs!!!!!

Some good sites:

www.herbalsmokeshops.com
www.erowid.com

The smoke shop has a lot of "legal" drugs.  They are not like pot, or shrooms or anything, but they will get you relaxed in a heart beat :P

Erowid is a nice place to learn about "illegal" drugs. how to grow, what they do, etc.  Nice informational site!

Good luck and smoke responsibly.

-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Logic

Smoke? how about shoot up =(

Lefthandblack

Nutmeg: All I can say about nutmeg is STAY AWAY.
I tried it once, and it was one of the most unpleasant experiences
of my life. It definitely has psychotropic properties, as it contains
a chemical compund very similar to MDMA (ecstasy). The problem is, you will be too busy vomiting your guts out and dealing with a jackhammer headache to pay any attention to the "effects". Not to
mention that the hangover with the aforementioned side effects lasts for two days. If you want to truly know what it feels like to honestly pray for death ,then go ahead, otherwise stay away.

Morning Glory Seeds: I have tried this twice, both times with pleasant effects. The seeds contain lysergic acid amide, which is one molecule away from LSD (D-lysergic acid diethyl amide). The experience
is very similar to street LSD, though softer and not as powerful. In my experience I got the same thinking patterns as with LSD, but only light visual and auditory hallucinations. Of course, both times I took signifigantly less than the amount suggested for a full-on psychedelic experience. One thing to think about: commercial seeds are
deliberately coated with a noxious chemical to discourage ingestion, so unless you soak them in water for 24 hours and then rinse them again prior to use, you will get very sick. Also, possesion of the seeds is legal, but ingestion of the seeds is not.

Datura:
I have experimented with both Datura Stramonium and Datura Meteloides, but VERY cautiously. The alkaloids in this plant family are so strong that they are classified as deleriants rather than hallucinogens. Think 100 times stronger than LSD. I have only taken threshold doses, gradually increased with a signifigant time-lapse in between attempts. The only effects I have experienced from the small doses I have taken are extremely vivid, lucid dreams. The problem with Datura is that the line between a psychoactive dose and a fatal dose is razor thin, and can vary from person to person and from plant to plant. The hallucinations described by those who have taken fully psychoactive doses are described as being completely indescernable from reality, so you can see how this alone could get you into trouble. She is very alluring, I say She, because Datura is more than just a simple plant. She is the embodiment of primal female energy. Just ask anyone who has kept one, She has a prescence all her own and she must be treated with the utmost respect.

Disclaimer:
I won't go into dosages or preparation methods, there is plenty of that on the net, as some have already referenced above. Just remember, if you try any of this you are playing with fire and taking your life into your own hands. A "safe" dose for one person can be a fatal one for another. To go in without doing the proper research is asking for trouble, and even after much research you are still playing Russian Roulette.

Recommended reading:

Psychedelic Shamanism
by Jim DeKorne

Psychedelics Encyclopedia
by Peter Stafford

jc84corvette

Thanks for the information.

Yes I been at herbalsmokeshop, to bad im not 18 :(.

TheSeeker

Can you buy morning glory seeds at a Wal-Mart or something?  Or are they not that easy to come by?

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by TheSeeker

Can you buy morning glory seeds at a Wal-Mart or something?  Or are they not that easy to come by?

I was gonna ask that too! lol[:P]

Lefthandblack

Yes, you can get them there, or any other place that has a gardening section. Just remember that the commercial seeds are coated with a chemical that will make you sick. Erowid has a section on Morning Glory seeds, I would start your research here:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=15529

This individual describes a very powerful experience, mine were nothing that extreme. Here's the thing, this guy took MUCH less
than I did and I weigh only 30 pounds more than him. A perfect example of how different people are affected differently.

rodentmouse

salvia divinorum is legal you could try that,  after doing it  i think i know what to expect  when i learn to A.P.
It  elevated my consciousness in a way which made me realise that who i thought i was, i wasnt.

Its hard to explain but you feel so restricted in your body, and when  you come down off it,  you feel as if  your mind  is  going back to prison.

some people  report ecstacy when they take it,  but not me, i was more afraid of  how  all the deeper aspects of myself came flooding over me in a rush  of  truth. I didnt  feel i was ready.

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Lefthandblack

Yes, you can get them there, or any other place that has a gardening section. Just remember that the commercial seeds are coated with a chemical that will make you sick. Erowid has a section on Morning Glory seeds, I would start your research here:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=15529

This individual describes a very powerful experience, mine were nothing that extreme. Here's the thing, this guy took MUCH less
than I did and I weigh only 30 pounds more than him. A perfect example of how different people are affected differently.

Wow that story was convincing me not to do this! I think if I ate a few seeds and had a empty stomac, I would be ok. Right?

Rob

I've tried the nutmeg experience a couple of times, and found it most agreeable! A bit like being stoned and drunk  - although the ACTUAL experience of weed and alcohol, if right, is an awesome experience.......much fun....different to the imagined combination of "both" tho, as it goes.
Yeah, trouble is nutmeg last so long.....
Still, if you are looking for a mind-opening experience, mescaline and ketamine are very enlightening.......or so I've heard [8D]
Of course, use discretion and be careful. You need a strong base and mind for some of this stuff. STABILITY.
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Tisha

I'm partial to tantra.  Free, legal, no drugs! Whooopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, there are ways to get high and keep a clear head in the process.  When you're done getting sick off the seeds, try a little meditation in the woods!
Tisha

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Inguma

I've tried the nutmeg experience a couple of times, and found it most agreeable! A bit like being stoned and drunk  - although the ACTUAL experience of weed and alcohol, if right, is an awesome experience.......much fun....different to the imagined combination of "both" tho, as it goes.
Yeah, trouble is nutmeg last so long.....
Still, if you are looking for a mind-opening experience, mescaline and ketamine are very enlightening.......or so I've heard [8D]
Of course, use discretion and be careful. You need a strong base and mind for some of this stuff. STABILITY.
Rob

Yes common sense is keeping me alive here lol! Stuff like cookinng shrooms so the poision goes off, I do not do. Its to risky.

Tenacious

Morning goly seeds from wal-mart, etc, are coated, but if you plant them, and when they give off more seendlings, they are not coated! Hence, you can have pretty flowers, then you can have a nice experiece and see those pretty flowers again! hehehe
-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Lefthandblack

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha

Honestly, there are ways to get high and keep a clear head in the process.  When you're done getting sick off the seeds, try a little meditation in the woods!

The problem with Tantra is that the "hangover" oftentimes
ends up including child-support and/or alimony payments.
[8D]

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
The problem with Tantra is that the "hangover" oftentimes
ends up including child-support and/or alimony payments.

Not if you do it right. [;)] Plus you can do it solo. Also sex is only a part of Tantra and such practices.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha

Mmmmmm, just imaging Tisha practicing Tantra and looking at that Elvira avatar really distracted me from my work for a few minutes! [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

TheSeeker

I think I'll grow some morning glories in my room, seems innocent enough, how many seeds are you supposed to eat?

edit:  ok, well I did some research at www.erowin.com (or whatever the link was above).  Has anyone tried his method with the alcohol, and if so, how was it?