News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

General types of astral projection techniques?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on October 09, 2016, 01:28:09
I'll reply tomorrow just in case, as I am tried.
Please don't. I couldn't make that point any clearer. I don't want to discuss this or debate this any further with you.
Thank You!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on October 08, 2016, 23:48:38
Why do you think I am asleep? I think I might know what your talking about but I am curious what answer you give.

With your 6 1/2 years spent here and your 730 posted comments (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Snort! Zzzzzzzz!) ... I will let you answer that question for yourself ...
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

Xanth

I'll actually THIRD the two above posts.  Plasma.  Do some soul searching please. 
You're kind of wasting everyone's time on this forum.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Lumaza on October 09, 2016, 00:45:00
YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON A FORUM NAMED THE ASTRAL PULSE, WHICH IS LOADED WITH ASTRAL PROJECTION TECHNIQUES!  :? :? :? :? :?

Possibly this is what Subtle Traveler meant when he said to "WAKE UP". 
Of course, but I wasn't looking for astral projection techniques. As I already told desert-rat - "Meaning what are the broad categories for the different kinds of common astral projection techniques?"

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on October 09, 2016, 03:01:34
With your 6 1/2 years spent here and your 730 posted comments (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Snort! Zzzzzzzz!) ... I will let you answer that question for yourself ...
I guess you didn't want to help then anyaway.

Quote from: Xanth on October 09, 2016, 05:19:28I'll actually THIRD the two above posts.  Plasma.  Do some soul searching please. 
You're kind of wasting everyone's time on this forum.
Fine I'll leave you alone so that you can enjoy peoples heads being chopped off on game of thrones. LOL

Well at least LightBeam answered my question. And Xanth gave it a larger context. And Szaxx got me into practicing astral projection again. And of course we had a little fun bantering. So why you would think you we're wasting your time speaks to out of touch you are. Fine if you don't want to be of anymore help, bye for now astral pulse. If I have any real problems I'll be back. Until then happy travels. And don't take any evil drugs.  :-D  LOL