News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Looking for good Lucid Dream subliminal

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

Does anyone know of a any powerful Subliminal cd  or tapes I can check out I have absolutely no ability to control my dreams and if I can find something decent I think it may help me out a lot ?

Lumaza

Quote from: Methen on January 06, 2022, 10:54:38
Does anyone know of a any powerful Subliminal cd  or tapes I can check out I have absolutely no ability to control my dreams and if I can find something decent I think it may help me out a lot ?
My go to spot now for things of that nature is Youtube. They have tons of great LD videos for your listening pleasure. I can't really pinpoint just one of them, because I find they all have a relaxing quality. I would definitely look for one that focuses on a Theta or Delta state though. I too use them just before I go to bed. About a half hour of Bin beats/Iso tones does wonders in preparing for the nocturnal adventures.

Another tip, believe it not, saying things like "I have absolutely no ability to control my dreams", is actually programming your mind for failure. Use positive affirmations. Every night when you go to bed mentally say "I am consciously aware in my Dreams/Sleep, KNOWING I am Dreaming/Sleeping. I learn from and REMEMBER my experiences." I put the word Sleep in there along with the word Dream because I used to always use the words Dream or Dreaming. But after countless adventures, I find that I was waking up in a whole different reality and that the word Dream didn't seem to fit anymore. I also add to my nightly affirmation that my physical body is sleeping safe and sound inn my bed.  I find that helps when attempting to get my bearings upon when first becoming aware I am somewhere else. All those little things really aid in mental conditioning.

Immediately upon awakening, write down your last memory. At first, it will be simple themes done in just point form. Little bits. But soon, you will be writing books, lol. That effort, that intent, will pay off in spades!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Methen

I am aware of all that stuff on youtube  the problem with those videos are one they make them far to big to download by making  them endlessy repeat of the same thing over and over the average time is usually only 30 minutes not no 8-12 hours long second you have no ideal what you are getting or rather or not there are any actual subliminal messages in them. I rather put my faith in a god reliable company that has a good reputation.