News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

make some replies everyone lol

Previous topic - Next topic

KiLeigh

Yeah me too [:)]. I'm here alot I just never talk, this would be my 3rd post I think.

fredhedd

if you are interested in stars you'll like this.  someone came up w/ the terrific idea of deleting a post after you've created it.  you can do it as many times as you want.  

though, if you are a gold member, and you got there by deleting posts and making them again, all of your archived posts will only be the few that you really made.  you follow me?

shadowatcher

thinking up schemes to increase your member rating? *cough* loser *cough*

WalkerInTheWoods

The number of posts you have really does not matter. I see some people that have a lot of posts and stars, yet their posts contain little help or logic. Let your posts have quality and you will be respected.

Edit: Proofreading is your friend. haha
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

T_Kman0610

listen iv made a great deal of posts, for this one, its just to see how many people do reply, you dont have to if you dont want to. thanx for replyin though. [:D]
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

WalkerInTheWoods

I was not implying that your posts were bad. Just saying that numbers don't fool people around. Go for if you want it though.

Post count +1 [:P]
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

WalkerInTheWoods

Do you become a gold member at 500 posts? If so I am almost there. Woo Hoo [:P]

WalkerInTheWoods

Nick

quote:

Originally posted by fallnangel77

The number of posts you have really does not matter. I see some people that have a lot of posts and stars, yet their posts contain little help or logic. Let your posts have quality and you will respected.

I couldn't agree more! There is something to be said for content. At a forum such as the Astral Pulse we help one another by sharing information and experiences. You tend to know which members posts to look for, and whose to learn from. So while not every post needs to be instructive or experiential, it sure is nice to see more of those overall. [8D]
Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Punkrawker

Simply put:
Quality > Quantity.

People will respect you more if you are insightful and helpful with 25 posts than a rambling non-contributing invdividual with 500 posts.

shadowatcher

T_Kman0610

can some people make some replies for me, i just wants some stars thats all
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart