News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Robert Bruce: USA Workshop

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperblu

too bad that i live in europe :/
wonder when he comes to sweden.. ??
Everything is simple if you can

cube

How do we subscribe to the newsletter? I looked on the site and I can't find the link to one.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Colin

Awesome! I lived in Montana for two years, what a beautiful setting for what will surely be an inspirational event. I'd better start saving...

goingslow

Finally a workshop i can drive to.   Now I gotta stress about if I can make it or not.  Would be really cool.

taom1234

Just a thought.  Why are all mystical workshops created for the wealthy?  I'm just wondering, not complaining.  $1,399 USD sounds like sooooooo much money for Robert Bruce's Montana workshop.

Nay

Yeah, it does seem like a big chunk....  but isn't it for 7 days, all meals and not to mention the one on one you would get with RB...[:D]  

I would soooo go for it..but alas, too much for me right now.  Need to find someone with a really big house that would let everyone stay for nothing, but pay for food and Roberts time..Hmmmmmmm..I have a pretty big house...[:P]

Nay [;)]

taom1234

[:D..]I have a very big house too and we live on a little mountain in Canada over looking a breath taking valley and lake.  Everybody feels it is a retreat excpet for the train which roars through the valley from time to time..[:D]

If I could convince my family to dissappear for 7-8 days, RB, Nay and all of you would be welcome to free workshop.  We have moose, black bears and cougars on this mini mountain too...[:D]

goingslow

I didnt realize it was that much.  Thought it was maybe a few hundred.. well count me out.  Even if I could afford it Im not sure id enjoy hanging around a bunch of really wealthy new agers.  I just wouldnt feel comfortable.

BlessingSunshine54

Hello.....
I am new here....was wondering "where" in Montana this workshop is going to be held?  I lived in Montana for 3 yrs. and came back to Maryland last April.  Am getting ready to move back to Montana in a month or so.....
Also....how do i get on chat?   i can't seem to figure it out....[:I]

Nick

Hi BlessingSunshine54,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse! [:)] If you look at Adrian's post at the top of the page you'll see a link to the website of the location. It is called The Feathered Pipe Foundation. Also, there is another location on the forum boards here called Robert Bruce Workshops and Robert will post additional information there from time to time.

All the best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ricfoster

quote:
Originally posted by BlessingSunshine54

Hello.....
I am new here....was wondering "where" in Montana this workshop is going to be held?  I lived in Montana for 3 yrs. and came back to Maryland last April.  Am getting ready to move back to Montana in a month or so.....

from the homepage, click on Chat. Then wait for the java client to load. Then enter a nickname in the java client 'room'. You are in! You may be the only one there - it seems very sparse...  ric

ricfoster

quote:
Originally posted by BlessingSunshine54

Hello.....

goto this page and WAIT for the java client to start! http://www.astralpulse.com/chat/chat.htm then press connect, change your username and there ya are!! ricfoster

greatoutdoors

RB, is there any way to get a breakdown of the ages of the participants at the last workshop and, if possible, those who've signed up so far for the Montana workshop? Hubby and I are seriously considering attending, but would feel a bit odd if we were the only "seniors" in a group of teenagers. No offense to the younger crowd, I just think we could wind up very much "outsiders" in such a case.

Thanks for any info on this subject.

Ahh, Demographics -- that's the word I was looking for!! Any information on workshop demographics?

Thanks again!

greatoutdoors

Goingslow, I think I know where you are coming from with your post, and I sympathize. There has never been a time in my life when I haven't bumped up against the "can't afford it" barrier. I know about watching from the sidelines as a kid while everyone else went camping, on trips, etc. And on those occasions when my mom could dig up the money for me to do something, I felt guilty because I knew we really couldn't afford it. But considering what you get for the money, I can just barely justify the workshop's expense. Mind you, the guilt is already eating at me and I haven't even signed up yet! [:)]

PS: It occurs to me that the above might sound like a pity-party and that is not the intent. I'm fine with the cards I've been dealt -- though still trying to improve my hand, mind you! [:D] I'm just trying to say that, at least if I show up in Montana, that everyone there won't be rich! [;)]

goingslow

I apologize for being rude about it.  In all honesty if i could afford to go id definitely be there.  I still think its pricey but Im sure people will learn a lot.

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

For those of you who have not read the newsletter, here is new of Robert's forthcoming proposed workshop in the USA:

G'day Folks!

I have been invited to hold a 7 day residential workshop in Montana, USA, this July (this is Summer in the USA). The dates for this event are from July 3rd to July 10th of this year / 04.  The venue is The Feathered Pipe Ranch. One normally has to book over a year ahead for this prestigious venue, but a recent cancellation made this event possible.

See http://www.featheredpipe.com  This is a truly beautiful venue.

The cost has not yet been set by the venue organizers. This will depend in part upon the interest this newsletter generates. They have various accommodation options, from Hogans and Tepees, dorms, to luxury rooms, etc. The workshop is fully catered, of course, and I hear the food is magnificent.

If you could be interested in attending this workshop, please email the manager, India, at the following address.

Reply to India at:  fpranch1@mt.net  with 'RB Workshop' in subject line.

We have not start advertising or taking bookings, but it is still possible to reserve a place. There are a maximum of 50 places available, and a dozen or so are already reserved.

If you are not sure what my workshops are all about, go to
www.astralpulse.com/buckweb This is the promotional page for my November 03 workshop in Wales, UK, which was a huge success. This will give you some idea as to the content of my workshops. A new promotional page will be set up soon.

Take care, Robert.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas