News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have no idea what to do at all

Previous topic - Next topic

Psizure

Psizure

Hyperblu

look around here in the forum.
you will find  much good info about psyballs and creating them..
if you dont  find...  try  searching after posts.

just look around and  i promise you..  you will find more  info than you would get here in replyis.
Everything is simple if you can

mazdaaf

When i first started out, i found this site and it taught me all the basics that i needed to know. Id really sujest it--

http://www.psipog.net/activepsy/contents.html
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

findtruth

Meditate. The rewards of simply meditating are greater than one would think.[|)]

kakkarot

don't be in such a rush. less than an hour is a very short time in which to expect replies.

http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm this is the best guide i've ever found to date. unfortunately, it will be useless to you if you don't learn some patience.

~kakkarot

Psizure

Sadly, Idont even know how to meditate. I dont know how to clear my mind.

Hyperblu

it isnt actually so hard :)
(as i do)
you lay down and  take deep breath in and out.
then  concentrate  on your  breathing (think about it)
clearing your mind... well the thing is that you are supposed to think about nothing... only about that what you are concentrating on.
if you now are concentrating on your breathing then think about  breathing... when you breath in and out.. feel air filling your lungs. but dont let other thoughts disturb it.
usually when you try to concentrate on something you always get  other thoughts that will disturb your concentration.

you have to be aware and think  about  ONE thing ("thing" you are concentrating on)

thats how i do or see how it works.
hope it helps you :)

Psizure

So only think about my breathing untill its over? How will i even know when it starts

Hyperblu

what do you mean with  "untill its over" ??

Psizure

I dont know anything about it. How it starts or How it ends, if it ends.

Hyperblu

i dont understand what you mean with start/end
what is going to start for you or what is  going to end ??? what  do you want that starts or ends ?

if you mean  your  other thoughts  while meditating.. well you will see that you dont  think about  your breathing anymore.. as soon as you discover this  go back to your previous track...to think about breathing.

meditating is  about "let go". let go all your feeling all your thoughts and all your fears

Psizure

And if i were to use meditating for learning how to make a psi  ball how would i go about that

Hyperblu

you maybe mean when meditation starts or ends ??
how to see that ?

Psizure

Hyperblu

well you cant actually "see" when meditation starts...
its like breathing.. you just  do that.

just lay down and concentrate on your breathing and  dont let  your  thoughts to take over your  mind.
and while you meditate (concentrate on your breathing)  breath in and out deep breaths
ex. breathe in 2 seconds.. then hold it for 0.5-1 second and then breathe out 2 seconds. and all the time be aware  what you are doing..  dont think about anything else than your breathing. it should help you a little :)

i guess our goal is to make psiballs...
i belive that you have to control your own energy to do something like that.

anyways..  first start  with meditating. (cuz what ever you do  you always will need to meditate). when you can meditate for like an  hour or something (without any other thoughts coming into your mind) then youre done very well. (you should actually keep your mind clear as long as you want.. then you're doing more than good  with meditating) then next step.. look up N.E.W (New Energy Ways) for more info  how to raise and control your energy. when you've done that too... then just look up www.psipog.org under the   articles. you will find much about psiballs there :)

(No idea if im right with  those steps. ive never done that myself. but i hope im right and it  helps you)

take care [:D]

Ybom

EEEEK! Was I too late? Did Psizure already get skeered away? Are you still here hun?!? Ok, well, these things are really nice and dandy, what they have posted here, but you have a really long path before you if you wish to undertake it. To start:

You must realize that the simple psiball is not the simple psiball at all! It is the variety of techniques that you have done to get you to where you can accurately and constantly produce this psiball through your will alone. Not many are actually gifted enough to do this, but the path is well known by many and it scares most of those away just because of the sheer effort involved for the minimal results at first. You must accept this law for now, the one that is jumping up and down in everyone's face that's on this forum: you will put much more into the initial development than you will get back in return, over a thousand times fold sometimes. Once you accept this, you may move on.

Next:
You will most likely have beliefs that counter what you are reading from these forums. These things, to many, are the work of the devil, and should not be referred to ever in any form. You must think about what you really believe. Be honest and completely open with yourself. If everything seems to go against itself in your mind, then you must go on the journey of self-realization, which basically means to find out what you truly believe or not. On these forums we usually go by the rule "to take what you see and read with a grain of salt", or believe it with some skepticism since the poster most likely believes it. Once you know what you pretty much believe, or you can judge fairly well on your own, you can move on.

Next:
I suggest giving a quick look at the NEW techniques found at this forum's main page. They teach you techniques on how to visualize with touch more than with sight. I have recommended them before, solely because it's the most complete way to go from start to about intermediate levels. Don't expect to put less than a few years into developing yourself though!
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Psizure

I just now started this stuff, I dont know what to do at all. Whats the first step? What do i do to make a psiball?