News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Marlens life

Previous topic - Next topic

desert-rat

Not ap related , but I really this young ladies videos .  There nicely done and it looks like she has fun making them . They are in German , but she does speak English .  I sent her a text explaing that she could pick up a bunch more viewers by including a few lines of English in her videos and in the title . I thought she would , but did not in her last video .  Then I thought if I got some of the other forum members of that I am a member to also send her texts explaing that she will get more viewers by including a small amount of English .This is her last video from of a few years of videos .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATES8AgkoA

Xanth

You made the suggestion... maybe she does, maybe she doesn't.

I know you mean well and all but what you're suggesting is actually harassment, so I'd suggest not to do that.  :)

desert-rat

If you check the last week's video you will find text where we discuss including small amounts of English in her videos. She started that she had been thinking about either having English subtitles or a English speaking person to add to the video . In that video she is using very good English and certainly good enough add to the video. I am not inside her head and she might think if this as harassment , but as am estimated 1.5 to 2 bil people speak English as a first or second language and she does speak very good English she is cutting her self out of a very big YouTube market.

LightBeam

A few lines of English are not enough to attract English speaking audience. I personally would not watch it if the video is not entirely in English or a language that I understand. Obviously she wants to keep it to the German speaking community. I agree with Xanth, if you want to help someone, give a suggestion, but then leave them be if they don't take it. I don't think it would matter how many people will make the same suggestion.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

desert-rat

I am not inside this young ladies head , but as a general rule with a YouTube channel you want as many people as you can get. She does ask for comments .  She does speak good English .

Xanth

Quote from: desert-rat on October 26, 2020, 15:17:49
I am not inside this young ladies head , but as a general rule with a YouTube channel you want as many people as you can get. She does ask for comments .  She does speak good English .
Yes, but pestering her isn't cool.  :)
Leave her be. 
Just saying.

desert-rat

I made the suggestion to her she will either go with it or not . I left her a text letting her know that I will still enjoy her videos either way. I watched Naomi Sibt  do a Eng/Ger live cast . She is normally a anti climate change person this one was on corona virus. Let's just say Gretta Tunberg and Naomi Sibt are polar opposite.