News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Masculine Energy

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

You know i don't really know in what direction i want bring this topic i mean like my question is what people really mean when they say speak about Masculine Energy, when they tell you tune into it,  do this, be this i feel like someone is trying to label me and i if i follow their let's call "advices" i loose my self but still what you think what is Masculine Energy how it can be identifed and does it have any characteristics and maybe your basic knowledge about Masculine energy in general.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Positive3 on September 01, 2016, 12:21:42
You know i don't really know in what direction i want bring this topic i mean like my question is what people really mean when they say speak about Masculine Energy, when they tell you tune into it,  do this, be this i feel like someone is trying to label me and i if i follow their let's call "advices" i loose my self but still what you think what is Masculine Energy how it can be identifed and does it have any characteristics and maybe your basic knowledge about Masculine energy in general.

Google "Yin/Yang"

When did society become allergic to "labels"?

Labels can be a very useful tool. TOols can be used in a variety of ways. A hammer is usually used to build something or make quick progress on a project that would otherwise take a very long time without it. Just because someone occasionally uses it to break into someone's home does not make it a bad thing all of a sudden.

Xanth

Quote from: RobertForsythe on September 01, 2016, 17:58:09
Google "Yin/Yang"

When did society become allergic to "labels"?

Labels can be a very useful tool. Tools can be used in a variety of ways. A hammer is usually used to build something or make quick progress on a project that would otherwise take a very long time without it. Just because someone occasionally uses it to break into someone's home does not make it a bad thing all of a sudden.
You may think I'm totally against labels... but, I'm not.  Labels are how we communicate.  It's actually how our language works.  It works rather well when we provide a label for something and then we all agree upon the definition of that label.

What I'm against is when people think that their particular (subjective) label is how it is and the ONLY way it can be and exclude anything from their experience which doesn't fit that label.  They end up doing more harm than good to themselves.

Take the term "OBE" for example: "OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE".
This is probably THE worst thing Robert Monroe ever unleashed on the world as, in my perspective, at no point are you ever "out" of your "body".  You're not even *IN* a body to begin with.
But, you have people today who try sooooooooooo very hard to get "out" of their body... that even if they do have a valid projection, but it doesn't include that sensation of "leaving" their body, then they discard the entire experience.  This is putting the cart before the horse and I see it happen OFTEN here on the Pulse.

Ultimately, (and especially in regards to this subject) labels blind people and keep them stuck in a box.  Anything which happens outside the box, anything which doesn't easily and neatly fit into one of the many labels someone knows, gets thrown away.  I try to get people to, at the very least, WIDEN their box a bit so that much less falls to the outside. 

Positive3

I am little bit confused isnt yin yang playing the duality game and the reason i am alergic xd to labelling is because that label appeears to be only truth for peole and i think it will go in good/bad, right/wrong and i think thats the problem we like to call thing name they arent and then traped in our own made labbels i am little bit confused now on this subject so i dont know if i cleared out what i wanted to say

Anyways lets please go back to topic : D

Nameless

Masculine Energy = Electric = Catalyst = Action
Feminine Energy = Magnetic = Compassion = Attraction

When speaking of masculine and feminine energy it is not always or necessarily in the context of male and female as in the physical body. Both men and women need a balance of both energies to be whole.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Positive3 on September 01, 2016, 20:57:54
I am little bit confused isnt yin yang playing the duality game and the reason i am alergic xd to labelling is because that label appeears to be only truth for peole and i think it will go in good/bad, right/wrong and i think thats the problem we like to call thing name they arent and then traped in our own made labbels i am little bit confused now on this subject so i dont know if i cleared out what i wanted to say

Anyways lets please go back to topic : D

Duality game -- shmooality game... just make sure you don't confuse H2O with electrons...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a97J7j84gWY

:wink:

Positive3

So a male physical body contains as feminine so masculine energy?

Xanth

Quote from: Positive3 on September 02, 2016, 07:32:31
So a male physical body contains as feminine so masculine energy?
They're just labels.  Everything is consciousness.  Consciousness has no "gender" beyond what we subjectively assign to it, hence why they're just labels.

Stillwater

Genders are distinct, no denying it. But you don't have to fit one or the other. Why force yourself to fit an arbitrary standard?

There are aspects of gender that are easier to adhere to, because they make social interaction easier. For instance, men and women wear distinct kinds of clothing, and most people use this to understand one another in social situations. But they are all constructs ultimately, and I think when you realize this, you will be less concerned with meeting a standard.

For instance, I am biologically male, and I present as male in public because it is socially simpler to do so.  But I don't really think of myself as gendered. It doesn't inform my notion of self in any way that is useful to me.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

PlasmaAstralProjection

To some degree one has to grow into a man with masculine energy. It doesn't necessarily come naturally. We would do best to grow into our roles. Boys learning to be men and girls learning to be women. It creates a good dynamic. Nothing worse than having women act like men and vise versa.

And this proves it.

2006 Self Made Man: Norah Vincent chooses Female Privilege over Male Privilege
https://youtu.be/Ip7kP_dd6LU

So enjoy your role as a man here while you can and embrace your masculine traits. What's the alternative acting like a women.  :wink:

So lets go over what it means to be a man and taking on the role of the masculine energy. It means being assertive, it means being a leader in your own way. It means having confidence in yourself and your leadership and even more importantly having confidence in your sexuality. I means being grounded in reality and yourself, being stable and unmoved by women's emotional roller coasters that they test you with. It means knowing yourself to a high degree. It  means having unapologetic honesty about yourself and what you believe.

Now all those are ideal, some of them are more important than others but you get the idea. All these things are very attractive to very feminine women. Remember we evolved a certain way and evolutionary psychology plays a big role in how women pick their mates. Despite what feminists say our genes dictate a lot of how we act in the world through millions of years of evolution. It's no coincidence that women are attracted to the traits listed above. Anyway hope that helps.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on September 03, 2016, 14:09:00
To some degree one has to grow into a man with masculine energy. It doesn't necessarily come naturally. We would do best to grow into our roles. Boys learning to be men and girls learning to be women. It creates a good dynamic. Nothing worse than having women act like men and vise versa.
Why?

That's the kind of "label" thinking I'm referring to.  Our society has these lines drawn in the sand and if you deviate from that line, you get laughed at.

What exactly does "acting like a man" mean?  What does "acting like a woman" mean?

I know you have answers for those questions, we all do, but they're NOT REAL answers... they're what society has conditioned you to believe. 
Just like society has conditioned you to think that you're just a physical body in this physical reality and that's it.

When you TRULY break down through the crap which society has taught you to be true... you find there's really no substance behind most of it.  It's just fear.

This also goes DIRECTLY into this talk about "masculine energy"... such a thing doesn't exist.  There is only "consciousness".  That's the one truth of everything.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on September 03, 2016, 16:28:59
Why?

That's the kind of "label" thinking I'm referring to.  Our society has these lines drawn in the sand and if you deviate from that line, you get laughed at.

What exactly does "acting like a man" mean?  What does "acting like a woman" mean?

I know you have answers for those questions, we all do, but they're NOT REAL answers... they're what society has conditioned you to believe. 
Just like society has conditioned you to think that you're just a physical body in this physical reality and that's it.

When you TRULY break down through the crap which society has taught you to be true... you find there's really no substance behind most of it.  It's just fear.

This also goes DIRECTLY into this talk about "masculine energy"... such a thing doesn't exist.  There is only "consciousness".  That's the one truth of everything.
I admit that these labels are here because they work to help us fit in and have a common goal. There is a reason that men are suppose to act like men and women are suppose to act like women. Since it creates a universal meme dynamic that works well together to bring men and women together in marriage. And I admit that it seems like at the end of the day it's just that. Roles that we take up and help us fit into a certain type of role which helps men and women come together for a common purpose. But I also can't deny the power of evolutionary psychology in this whole thing too. So I see both sides of the coin.

Positive3

You know sometimes i realize that i trap my self into illusion or like labbel my self, hard to explain on english as it's not my native language but the thing is that's what makes sometimes my experience amazing i mean living life and enjoying or playing these tricky games there is some kind of beauty same goes when u are in game and u like to act like a good citizen or a honorable warrior what ever doesn't same goes to life, i beleive we are here to experience so i think even if i try to fit in in a labble or labble my self it will be kind of experience for me what's bad in that isn't that the thing to experience different situations? cry, laugh , have fun , work what ever u want to do, i don't mean become a animal rush out in world and like be a catastrophe but like lol i find sometimes big enjoyment in this, i like to create sertain emotions to experience different things, i may sometimes force my self to be depressed when i am alone because sometimes it feels good, sometimes it feels good just not to care maybe this is because of my early age "youth" and i will realize it later but as far as it doesn't destroy me or goes against me for this moment i am fine with it, or maybe it does and i don't realiaze it.

and actually i asked my self but never questioned it here from xanth and other members who say we are here to learn love , how u came to that understading don't get me wrong this is not attacking style or something like that, i like to have friendly chat so without sarcasm or something like that my question is : How you know that we are here to learn how to love?

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Positive3 on September 03, 2016, 18:07:55
the thing is that's what makes sometimes my experience amazing i mean living life and enjoying or playing these tricky games there is some kind of beauty same goes when u are in game and u like to act like a good citizen or a honorable warrior what ever doesn't same goes to life, i beleive we are here to experience
Right that is how I see it. It's a game. Nothing wrong with playing games or roles here on earth as long as you know at the end of the day it's just a game and a role that your fitting into. And many including myself would say as long as your acting out of love in this game at the end of the day.

Nameless

Quote from: Positive3 on September 03, 2016, 18:07:55
How you know that we are here to experience love?

First I want to say for English not being your native language you are doing really well and I admire you for that.

As to your question I honestly do not know that we are here to experience just love. I do feel our time here is all about experience but if love is the only thing we strive for then how are we ever to understand those who don't have it. I think it's much bigger than all that.

We need to know not only love but fear, anguish, self-loathing, hatred, sadness - all of that. There is a time or likely will be a time when understanding any of the emotions might become a vital tool for any of us if it hasn't already.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Positive3

Sorry not only to experience also to learn how to love i will correct it

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on September 03, 2016, 17:02:49
There is a reason that men are suppose to act like men and women are suppose to act like women.
Actually, there is no reason for the subjective beliefs that men should act one way, and women should act another.  None at all.
Society told you what to believe and see what you're doing?  You're sitting here attempting to reinforce that belief.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on September 03, 2016, 21:33:11
Actually, there is no reason for the subjective beliefs that men should act one way, and women should act another.  None at all.
Society told you what to believe and see what you're doing?  You're sitting here attempting to reinforce that belief.
Evolutionary psychology will explain a lot of why I think genes play a big role in the way we act. To totally ignore influence of genes, brain structure and formation is way to extreme, while totally ignoring genes and going just off of belief alone is also extreme. I take the middle ground on this, and say that both nature and nurture play a big role in how we behave.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Actually, there is no reason for the subjective beliefs that men should act one way, and women should act another.  None at all.
Society told you what to believe and see what you're doing?  You're sitting here attempting to reinforce that belief.
So wait a minute your like one of those modern feminists that say that were all gender neutral? Hahaha Dude you crack me up. Your the extreme one here. Saying that gender is all a cultural construct.

Do you really think that it's just coincidence that in world there is so much poverty, fear, war going on in this world? We are still a part of the great ape family and we are still evolving out of our primitive ways of thinking and behaving, both on a cultural and genetic level. All it takes is human's 2.0 5.0 and higher to come along and we will see how genes effect psychology. There will come a day when we will be able to modify genes and create humans 2.0 3.0 and beyond. These beings will have different temperaments, and psychological traits, higher intelligence, more meaningful experiences than us humans could ever dream of.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on September 03, 2016, 22:31:39
So wait a minute your like one of those modern feminists that say that were all gender neutral? Hahaha Dude you crack me up. Your the extreme one here. Saying that gender is all a cultural construct.

I just want to chime in here and let you know, Plasma, that you are not alone. The plain and simple facts of reality mean nothing to these loons. Testosterone and estrogen are just the beginning of the objective evidence for how WRONG they are.

When a human is born with male genitalia he is male.
When a human is born with female genitalia she is female.
[queue the almost totally irrelevant nitpik about hermaphrodites that occur in infinitesimally small numbers]

When they get older and get confused about what they really are it is called "Gender Identity Disorder".

Deep Denial among the "Drone Class" is basically a lifestyle for a large percentage of modern society. How long this can continue is the question of the day.

EDIT: Please keep the left/right political garbage talk off these forums.  There's no place for it here.  Thanks.  ~Xanth

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: RobertForsythe on September 03, 2016, 22:55:16
I just want to chime in here and let you know, Plasma, that you are not alone. The silent majority knows that men and women are fundamentally different on many levels but the arrogant snobs of the Regressive Left will use any power they have to tyrannically control how people think. The plain and simple facts of reality mean nothing to these loons. Testosterone and estrogen are just the beginning of the objective evidence for how WRONG they are.

When a human is born with male genitalia he is male.
When a human is born with female genitalia she is female.
[queue the almost totally irrelevant nitpik about hermaphrodites that occur in infinitesimally small numbers]

When they get older and get confused about what they really are it is called "Gender Identity Disorder".

Deep Denial among the "Drone Class" is basically a lifestyle for a large percentage of modern society. How long this can continue is the question of the day.
Oh so I'm not the only one here that knows about the regressive left. I learned about the regressive left from Dave Rubin, Maajid Nawaz, and Milo. I use to be Democrat but because of the social justice warriors and the regressive left I no longer identify as Democrat. Basically anyone other than Democrat or Republican sounds good to me. So green party and libertarian party looks good to me. But because technological unemployment is coming I am green party leaning. And this 2016 election has brought to the forefront how messed up our two party system is. Anyway back to topic.

Let me put it to you like this. If there is a good reason to believe that genes play a big role in the way apes act in mating behavior, and the way amphibians behave during mating season and the way birds act during mating season, then there is also good reason to believe that the way humans act for mating and relationships is also influenced by genes. You can't have one without the other.

I am taking Biology 226 Human Structure and Function in college right now. And one of the things I just learned is that function always reflects structure. This is based on the Complementarity Principle. The same is true for the brain, and it's thoughts. Structure (genes) always reflects function (psychology). I think I am making a good case here.

Xanth

I'm referring to the type of crap like boys wear blue and girls wear pink.

When in actuality, not 100 years ago, it was the opposite... because "they" (aka: society) said so.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on September 03, 2016, 23:36:47
I'm referring to the type of crap like boys wear blue and girls wear pink.

When in actuality, not 100 years ago, it was the opposite... because "they" (aka: society) said so.
Yeah I admit that there are exceptions to the rule, but by and large were not born gender neutral.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on September 03, 2016, 23:43:51
Yeah I admit that there are exceptions to the rule, but by and large were not born gender neutral.
Biology and Procreation aside... the things I'm referring to, as I pointed out above, are entirely constructs of society.

I'm a "male" and everything I've learned about BEING a "male" are things which society has taught me... and they're all completely meaningless.
Males have short hair... males don't wear pink... males are protectors... males don't cry.

Get what I'm saying now?  I'm talking BEYOND the biology.

This goes entirely into the subject of "masculine energy".  Such a thing simply doesn't exist.  Energy is as neutral as it comes.
It requires a consciousness (us) to define it, to label it... but it's still an entirely subjective label.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Xanth on September 03, 2016, 23:51:39
This goes entirely into the subject of "masculine energy".  Such a thing simply doesn't exist.  Energy is as neutral as it comes.
It requires a consciousness (us) to define it, to label it... but it's still an entirely subjective label.

This claim is almost entirely false.

There definitely is a thing called masculine energy.

Energy manifests as positive and negative all over the place.

It might require consciousness to arbitrarily apply plus and minus labels to naturally occurring polarity but there is NOTHING SUBJECTIVE about what will happen to someone who sticks a metal poker into a hot electrical socket.