News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who do you chat wih

Previous topic - Next topic

ange.connell

Do you have anybody in your lives who you chat to about all things astral? Do you share your experiences with people? Discuss the ups and downs? Or do you just discuss on this forum? For me I found discussing with my friend useful and helped.

Just asking?
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

roman67

I have never discussed all this with my friends. I have just discussed on this forum whatever I want to discuss.

Stookie_

No one in real life. It's mostly private and personal outside of this forum. I do share it with people I find open to it, but that is very rare where I live. I have to approach it in a more philosophical manner that will make sense to people, not tell crazy astral stories. But I've been doing it long enough to where it's just a normal part of my life, I don't feel the need to talk about it with anyone.

Bedeekin

I tell everyone I meet because they will hear about it sooner or later because like Stookie, its become my life. I tell everyone at work... everyone I know... family... everyone. It's a great way of sorting the wheat from the chaff. It lets people know who I am and gets it over and done with. Sometimes it's people who come to me saying "are you the guy that has out of body experiences?" at work.. not just in the street.. obviously.

I have only received 2 negative reactions that stayed negative... any other negative reactions have been quashed by teaching the offending people to actually have an OOBE.

Szaxx

Hi,
Lol Bedeekin,
I've asked at work, one had an experience at 14 yo.
He saw himself and was very scared, death and all. I tried to educate him to put his mind at rest. He and others now call me mad Steve.
It's a laugh. I've also told him what he dreamt about and an email from a friend (girl interested) he'd get during the day.
It all happened and that's when the name stuck. Others like the experiences. They one day will ask for the how to info.
I'll have the last laugh then.
Generally, pick a topic and if this comes up then speak.
We have the Pulse. What more do we need?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

The Pulse is great.

Why did they call you 'mad' Steve and not 'spooky' Steve?

What did you tell them?  :-D

Szaxx

Hi,
As above mentioned and other things yet to happen. It must spook them on occasion.

Many years ago one of them made a spoof newspaper report on me converting a toy into a ray gun. I apparently blasted the roof off the building as one of my prototypes failed somewhat. All complete with photos.
The name stuck from then but gets used daily now.
Its a laugh. Whats life without a bit of fun?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

Xanth

I chat with people here... my IRC channel (info in my sig)... and the wonderful lady in my life.  :)