News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meditation Coordination App

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I was just thinking...
I'm not talking about an app to help you meditate, but an app to help coordinate a global effort to coordinate meditations among everyone who wants to meditate towards a certain goal?

The app would allow you to create a "group" for a specific goal (example: you want to put your energy into world peace) set for a certain time and duration, to which people could join and add their energy to that specific goal?

Does anyone know if such a thing exists yet?  Ever hear about something like that?
And next... would people be interested in such a thing?

Lumaza

I know their are organizations like the "Global Heart Initiative" that focus on Worldwide events. I don't think they use an "App" though!  :| It sounds like a great idea!

Meditation is very important right now. The weird thing is though that for some reason, the more people talk about Meditation, the less people are doing it. That has been a trend for the past few years now. I talk to and hear people that lecture tell me that people give it a "try", find they can't achieve instant results and thus give it up. The same excuse is used over and over again, being "I don't have time". I tell people that if you cant give yourself a half hour or hour of peace each day, then you don't understand what life is all about.

I have seen in the past years now, not only here on this Forum, but other Forums and even talking to people that I know, that there seems to be a lack of interest in anything that doesn't include some kind of technological medium,

Balance is very important in the "collective" and for a few years now that balance has been tipping. Right now due to World circumstances that balance is way out of order. Meditation will help restore order again. The more people that can access the "being" level, the more we can restore said balance once again.

Right now we are all experiencing some level of uncertainty. Today's Phase soak session got hi-jacked over to this exact thing. I only focused on the "why's" of this current dilemma we are experiencing once and that was a few days ago in my Phase session. I don't bring "negativity" into my sessions. I keep everything positive.

I was told many of the same things I hear about any events and that's "cause and effect/action/reaction". I was also told that some of the our "elders" have chosen to take this new "vehicle", the virus, out of this existence. Once again, that's the same thing I hear pertain to all of the major disasters of our time. Why now. Simply because their "transition" will always be a "memorable" event.

I said cause and effect/action/reaction, because though it's hard to see right now, there is positive change occurring. Mother Earth is beginning to breathe again. China has reported "blue skies", something they haven't seen for years.

I am not an active member on this Forum here, but I like what the Laron had to say. Here is a link to his thread there. He is the owner of the Forum as well.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/what-if-the-virus-covid-19-is-here-to-help-us.7664/

Lastly, there are steps you can do to avoid the stress of this whole situation..  One important one is to limit yourself to one piece of news on this current virus a day, preferably your local news. Step two would be to take care of your own immediately nucleus/Family.

I apologize for "hi-jacking" your thread here Xanth. The things I said needed to be heard. The more people that understand this, the more we can calm down, breathe again and restore the natural balance of things. If we don't, we are in for a very rough ride. Today there was a Earthquake in Utah. Utah doesn't normally see Earthquakes of this magnitude.

I could have put this conversation in this other thread that you recently created named "Current Events" and if you wish, you can merge/move my post over there too.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/current_events-t47876.0.html
Thank You!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on March 18, 2020, 22:48:59
I know their are organizations like the "Global Heart Initiative" that focus on Worldwide events. I don't think they use an "App" though!  :| It sounds like a great idea!
My thoughts are if I get laid off of my job or quarantined, I'll try to program something.  :)

QuoteI apologize for "hi-jacking" your thread here Xanth. The things I said needed to be heard.
No worries at all my friend!  :)
There's nothing you said which I disagree with.
I enjoy seeing as threads change and morph over time!

Lumaza

That organization was "The Global Coherence Initiative". Not the Global heart Initiative.
Here is a link to the site as well.
https://www.heartmath.org/gci/

For some reason I didn't have a option to edit it in my above post!  :? But now it is fixed!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Xanth, upon further investigation the Global Coherence Initiative does have a App.
https://www.heartmath.org/gci/global-coherence-app/

It doesn't mean you can't do one too though!  :-)

Xanth

Oh sweet!  Less work for me.  :D  ;)

Thanks!  I'll check it out.

illuminated

Have you guys tried working with this app? Does it work for you?

I'm a bit involved in Android and iOS app development (through Flutter) and it wouldn't be too hard for me to draft something quickly if you can put down some requirements...
"My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration."
-- Nikola Tesla