News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral projection and the tarot...

Previous topic - Next topic

urshebear

Hi friends,

OK, so today I tried the experiment where you place an unknown card face down and try to guess it by picking it up in the non-physical.

After some light meditation, I abandoned the mission as my short OBE led me elsewhere.

I was outside in my vegetable garden but instead of fresh produce (as per my waking reality) the garden was filled with baby sunflowers.

I sat out there for a while observing before returning back to my physical awareness.

I kind of forgot about the OBE and this evening I decided to shuffle my tarot deck and pick three cards.

Now, I am not super experienced at reading tarot and do it more for fun than anything else but the cards I picked tonight were too intriguing not to share.

So I got The Queen of Wands, The Sun, and The Strength card.

All three cards are connected symbolically and relate to the sun.

The Queen of Wands and The Sun both display....sunflowers!!

Actually, these two cards are the only 2 in the entire 78 card deck that contain sunflowers.

Coincidence or symbolic?

Either way, I thought it was pretty cool  :-D

T-Man

Sounded like a cool experience!  Personally, I don't believe there are any coincidences.  All those sunflowers however you received them were all meant for you urshebear!

The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

Seems the non physical reality mirrored you own thoughts and feelings quite nicely. In my world view very little is ever a real coincidence. Nicely done!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

Jeez ! I like That :-D
and yes you have tap into a form of self communication or maybe I should say using the cards are showing you things and the magic of noticing. Perfect!!! have no system just play this way, make it your routine and look at what jumps at you . Write whatever comes to mind , take notes and get curious like child and make it a routine.