News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members' Artwork

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

You guys make me jealous, I wish I had an artistic bone in my body.  LoL
All very nice works of art.  :)

Timandra

Thank you Stookie, Xanth. I stop uploading now, I also would like to see some more art from other people. I could fill a whole page with my "works", but I won't.  :-D
Luckily I discovered DeviantArt.

Xanth, I think fractals are something for you, download Apophysis 2.09, and a tutorial from DeviantArt, and you'll be making beautiful fractals in minutes!  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Xanth

Quote from: Timandra on April 08, 2010, 06:58:36
Thank you Stookie, Xanth. I stop uploading now, I also would like to see some more art from other people. I could fill a whole page with my "works", but I won't.  :-D
Luckily I discovered DeviantArt.

Xanth, I think fractals are something for you, download Apophysis 2.09, and a tutorial from DeviantArt, and you'll be making beautiful fractals in minutes!  :-)
There's a tv show on these days called "Defying Gravity".
Anyways, they come across a "fractal lifeform"... it was pretty cool.  :)
That's what that stuff reminded me of, at least.  hehe

I think I just might download that and give it a go!  Thanks!

Timandra

QuoteThere's a tv show on these days called "Defying Gravity".
Anyways, they come across a "fractal lifeform"... it was pretty cool. 
That's what that stuff reminded me of, at least.  hehe

I think I just might download that and give it a go!  Thanks!

You're welcome, I'm looking out for your first fractal on this forum  8-)

Kitarist

lots of amazing art here :D :D

Kodemaster

Drawing I made:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DeviantART link: http://fav.me/d2qulyy

Photo I took:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DeviantART link: http://fav.me/d2q666k
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Stillwater

Haha, Ein Deutche buch, echt toll!

And there are so many people who used to come here often returning... Mustardseed, Nay, Franks work (lol), and now Kodemaster. The council is about to begin?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

personalreality

we've tried to re-boot.  get some new talent in here. 

trying to mod xanth.

i guess it wasn't a good enough shot.  all the old folks had to come back.
be awesome.

Stillwater

personalreality

So I was at something called 'First Friday' last night, it's like an art walk down in the "gallery district" downtown.  My lady friend's sister's boyfriend had a show (it was a skateboard deck show, I'll post some of the decks he painted too.) and after we looked at his show we were standing outside waiting for his dad to come see it.  While we stood there two belly dancers and 3 guys in kilts showed up and started playing drums, electric sitars and started dancing.  I took this picture of one of the drummers and I caught someone's camera flash and some weird stuff happened.  I can explain the flash, but not the bars of color on the sides.  I don't know why that happened.

These are a couple of her boyfriend's pieces.

be awesome.

personalreality

my woman's cousin painted this.  as far as i know he's not into OBE and that sort of thing, but this picture looks a lot like a representation of an NDE or OBE to me.  that's my woman in the foreground for scale.

be awesome.

Timandra

One of the fractals I made. I started making fractals in April with Apophysis, but later on I tried out Ultra Fractal. I liked the program and bought it and now most of my fractals are made with it. I'm almost addicted to making fractals, I have made approx. 140 already.  :-D  

Stillwater

Maya, Rhino, or viz/3ds max?

Looks like street building is photoshopped in, near alley rendered (has no watertable base, or cross-wythe bonds), directional spotlight directly above.

Haha... look at everything like an architect, lol.  Nice figure!

Naykid

My Halloween doodle, on notebook paper.  lol

That is an awesome painting from your woman's cousin, PR.

NoY

personalreality

i know right.

he's a brilliant artist.  if only he weren't a lazy alcoholic also.  he could do some amazing things with his life if he wanted to.
be awesome.

Nomesb69

Artwork, lol. I'm not an artist for sure. But I just posted to my blog some images I have draw up from things a have viewed during my recent meditations.

http://astralpath.blogspot.com/2011/02/images-of-things-i-saw.html

Nomesb69

Stookie

Here's one I just finished:

This is a vector drawing that I did in Inkscape, which is like a free version of Corel Draw or Illustrator. I've been doing vectored artwork at my job for years, but have never attempted to tackle an actual photograph, so I basically did it for the challenge and see what I'm capable of. It took me a couple months, about 4-6 hours a week, working in spare tidbits. By the time I got about halfway through, I learned a lot of new techniques and started quadrupling my speed.

This is the photo I worked from:

Story behind the statue: About 10 years ago, a friend of mine's Mom was realtor who was selling foreclosed properties and my friend cleaned out the houses for her, and he found this in one of the homes and gave it to me. It was spray painted all gold, so I got some paint and colored him up. (He's due for some touch-ups.)

CFTraveler

I want to rub his belleh!

NoY

very clever stookie  8-)

:NoY:

Timandra

Bedeekin

An alien sketch...

The methin moon caravan

Methin Moon by the light of the eye of Muhenj'a

The names I made up... the place is based heavily on AP experiences.