News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members' Artwork

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

These are good images, Bedeekin. I am sort of at a loss, since with the second image, the color texture and the lighting has the quality of a very good oil painting, but without any brush-strokes. The gradations, on the other hand, feel computer rendered; for that reason, it seems like they were partially generated by computer. What programs and techniques/media did you use?

The second in particular is extremely vivid and imaginative, and has very developed use of color and light. It looks like it possibly took weeks.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Bedeekin

I used software called Painter. It's a digital painting software... I use a WACOM CINTIQ graphic tablet. They are generated by computer but I paint them in a traditional manner.

The second painting is a massive file in its entirity and took a couple of days.

Here's a close up of the Gaddergante...

The third image actually took less time than the others.

Here's a traditional pencil drawing...

and one for good luck...

NoY

Amazing work Bedeekin well done!  8-)

:NoY:

personalreality

be awesome.

CANNIBALEX

The closest thing to space

Ride the sunset

Wild Thang T-Shirt design

NGTE:  experimentation in taking digital images into a darkroom

friendly robin

Deconstructing books: Leonardo DaVinci

Wise Old Owl (Ale) - Homebrew project

Unfortunatly i'm currently visiting my parents so i don't have my recent illustration works, but i've already overloaded you with enough for one sitting :)

There are 00110010 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary mathematics and those who don't.

personalreality

i really dig your photography.
be awesome.

personalreality

these aren't as exciting, but they are pictures i took for a texture study that i used later in some faux painting.
be awesome.

personalreality

this isn't really art, but i didn't feel like starting a whole thread.

i took these pictures in the great barn at the stagville plantation around Durham/Raleigh North Carolina, US. 

the orb on the right and the shaft of light at the top followed me around for a ton of pictures, probably in the neighborhood of 20.  I walked around the barn taking pictures in different places to make sure it wasn't a light artifact.  i cleaned my lens, made sure my finger or anything else wasn't in the way.  and picture after picture, the same orb on the right (at varying intensities) and the same shaft at the top, popped up.  if anyone is actually interested i have a bunch more that i can upload in it's own thread.  i'm not saying it's ghosts or anything, i might have just caught my own energy because it seems to follow me and hold a similar position relative to me each time.  (it could be a nonphysical being that is following me i guess).  whatever the case, i thought it was cool.
be awesome.

Summerlander

Me posing as something that resembles the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland:

Some funny dudes I met in the OOBE-state:

A possible meeting with Frank Kepple in the OOBE-state again:

I'm also inspired by Buddhism:

More weirdos in the phase. These people were hooded/veiled:

Phantom limbs:

My friend, the trickster:

I call these little fellas quasimodos:

This one is from my imagination:

This was college work ages ago now:

This one is obviously inspired by you know what. It encompasses a few of my experiences:

This shows what my reflection looked like a few times and how how apparently rescued a girl trapped in some weird bubble:

Focus 1 experience:

More madness:

I call this one my "summerland experience", though I'm not really into the Spiritualist movement. to me it is more like one of Kepple's Focus 3 constructed realities. My pineal must've been pumping loads of DMT... :lol:

Here I come robots...never mind my willy!

Inside the temple I wanted to cuddle that beauty forever but the man in blue started being a willy:

Me in the physical realm:

:evil:

CANNIBALEX

Quote from: personalreality on April 30, 2011, 10:13:41

these aren't as exciting, but they are pictures i took for a texture study that i used later in some faux painting.

I put together a texture study in the form of a manually bound book earlier in the year, it's good fun shooting textures.

some examples: http://creativedaily.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/texture-study-moss-wood/

Bedeekin

CANNIBALEX... Mate... Ride the sunset is absolutely beautiful. Nice work.

CANNIBALEX

Quote from: Bedeekin on April 30, 2011, 18:02:46
CANNIBALEX... Mate... Ride the sunset is absolutely beautiful. Nice work.

thanks! i took that in southend, back in 2010

Timandra

I really envy the people (on the previous page) who can draw or paint their dreams and projections. I wish I could, I have so many written down which could be awesome drawings.
But I will try at least one, although it may take a while to complete lol.  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Summerlander

You can do it too! Try! :wink:

Nomesb69

Quote from: CANNIBALEX on April 30, 2011, 19:04:32
thanks! i took that in southend, back in 2010

You from south bend in?

Bedeekin

Quote from: Timandra on May 02, 2011, 15:10:24
I really envy the people (on the previous page) who can draw or paint their dreams and projections. I wish I could, I have so many written down which could be awesome drawings.
But I will try at least one, although it may take a while to complete lol.  :-)

Use your projections to paint or sculpt... learn there... in the none physical reallity.

I did.

Summerlander

"None physical?"

You boob!

Bedeekin

:?

spell check done....

none physical... not physical... the one we are all talking about here?  :-D

I spelt reality wrong... if that's what you meant. 

CFTraveler

Stillwater

Ha, Cannibalex, Southbend is where I went to university!

Did you/do you live there, or were you in school as well?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Summerlander

Quote from: Bedeekin on May 02, 2011, 19:24:10
:?

spell check done....

none physical... not physical... the one we are all talking about here?  :-D

I spelt reality wrong... if that's what you meant. 

Ok, let's lock horns! :-D

I say non-physical...you say none physical.

"none physical" just seems odd to me. By the way, I hadn't even noticed that you mispelt "reality".

Timandra

When you ask a question like: Not in one physical realm? You can answer: "No, none."
But "not the physical" as one word, the correct word is "non-physical".  But it's not that important...:-D

And here is one piece of the art I usually make, fractals.

Timandra

Quote from: Bedeekin on May 02, 2011, 16:18:37
Use your projections to paint or sculpt... learn there... in the none physical reallity.

I did.

A good idea! But I don't have many projections at the moment. And when I do have one, I forget all my plans and do things like exploring and flying!  :lol:

Summerlander

OMG, that is so trippy!!! :-o

Well done, Timandra! 8-)

Xanth

Timandra,

Yeah, that's really awesome!